• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heh

Screen-Shot-2016-02-25-at-6.21.46-PM-600x265.png

Ya know, if anybody believes that the KKK would show up to a Trump rally, then they need to be executed.

You know who else needs to be executed? The media. For trying to run this bullshit game on us.

Remember when that student body president of Missouri claimed the KKK showed up on campus and was terrorizing blacks? Twitter ran with that as did blacks.

The Nation of Islam and Black Panthers and BLM have a way bigger presence than the KKK. When was the last time anyone saw that group?

Honest question, how many 15-30-year-old blacks (hell maybe older) know that the KKK was Democratic Party as well as responsible for the Jim Crow era? Probably zero.

So sick of the anti-white BS that is fed on a daily basis. The media never brings up race unless they can find a way to vilify whites and showcase blacks as victims.

Heisman, yeah it's dirty tactics to pull for sure. If the BLM ever wants any serious respect in this country, then pulling stunts will need to stop.

But the fact the media ran with this shit is disturbing. Really must be about an 85% stupidity rate in the U.S

I follow Janis Ian on Facebook, because she's hilarious, (and talented.) Even the gay feminists don't like Hillary. I'd say she's got a bit of a problem when what should be your absolute core constituents aren't backing you 100%.
Because they don't like men? Always said the only good thing you could say about hillary is that she would be better than obammer. At least she has balls.

I follow Janis Ian on Facebook, because she's hilarious, (and talented.) Even the gay feminists don't like Hillary. I'd say she's got a bit of a problem when what should be your absolute core constituents aren't backing you 100%.
Janis Ian gave me a wireless receiver for delivering a wire sculpture of a giraffe to her Nashville home. Very nice and supportive lady. And I haven't pawned the receiver set yet.

Mime- once of these big boys grabs that unverified bit, they'll more than likely to run with it. They've run with half ass info of reddit before.

I get a bit taken back by some of Heisman's race stuff however I do wish we could get some KKK history in a positive light like we get Black Panthers stuff.

I get a bit taken back by some of Heisman's race stuff however I do wish we could get some KKK history in a positive light like we get Black Panthers stuff.

Taken back in what way? Like what I'm writing is offensive or the stories I'm mentioning?

I post this stuff because many people never get any mainstream coverage of it and believe slanted leftist crap.

I don't think anyone pursuing a degree like this, theatre, philosophy, etc is under the impression they're going to make a lot money when they graduate. I don't think these people are the ones complaining about a wage gap. I could be wrong. In my experience these folks aren't too concerned with wealth or even making a decent wage. Maybe I'm missing the point of this as well. Seems to me that the ones that are complaining, or at least have a legitimate complaint, are the ones making 4, 5, 6 times less than upper management. Take banking for instance. The people on the front lines, on their feet all day, dealing with all the shit day in and day out, make barely above minimum wage. While "officers" and upper management can leave anytime they want, take extended lunches, go play golf with clients, etc and make 6 times more with bonuses.

Mime- once of these big boys grabs that unverified bit, they'll more than likely to run with it. They've run with half ass info of reddit before.

Ah, OK, we've graduated to bashing the media for things they may or may not do.

Reddit [laughing] Damn liberal media

Don't get me wrong, the for-profit, sensationaliat media machine sucks, but about 75% of the complaints towards "it" is baseless and quite comical

Don't get me wrong, the for-profit, sensationaliat media machine sucks, but about 75% of the complaints towards "it" is baseless and quite comical

So didn't see the links? New York Daily News, The Wrap and The Source doesn't count as "media?" You asked and I delivered.

You also will probably not see a correction to these false statements either. The majority of idiots just view a headline, believe it and then move on and repeat that story.

"OMG! DID YOUZ HEAR THE KKK WAZ AT A TRUMP RALLY SUPPORTIN HIM?"

1 article is from a daily rag, the other two are entertainment blogs. From the cramp you linked, one mentions that two supposed Trump supporters showed up in KKK garb, which obviously happened.

A state congressperson [laughing]

Goodwill hunting reference? Im surprised you didn't use a "boo yah!" GIF. Did you get that from The Wrap?

Last edited:
How often more than anything. Seemingly spend a lot of energy on it. Almost daily it seems there is some reason to make some post about an anti-white movement.

Give it a little time.

Paul LePage, sitting governor of Maine, just endorsed Donald J. Trump for president.

this is happening, people. we've hit critical mass.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
In 1996 Hillary called black people "super predators"... with “no conscience” and “no empathy.” Can you imagine stuff like this in the hands of Trump in a general election:

“I’m not a superpredator!” Ashley Williams, a young Black Lives Matter protester told Democratic presidential hopeful, Hillary Clinton—her confidence belied by a slight quiver in her voice.

Even when heckled by the mostly white crowd at a $500-per-plate campaign fundraiser dinner in conservative South Carolina, Williams held her ground. She faced down an evasive Clinton, demanding an explanation for racist remarks the former First Lady made in 1996, where she referred to inner-city, black youth as “super-predators” with “no conscience” and “no empathy.” “We need to bring them to heel” she explained.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/02/there-goes-the-firewall-hillary-clintons-response.html

How often more than anything. Seemingly spend a lot of energy on it. Almost daily it seems there is some reason to make some post about an anti-white movement.

There's a daily dose of it, that's why. I get to hear this BS on a daily basis. That's why I bring it up. Maybe you're not around it as much as I am in academia and in SoCal but an entire generation is being brought up on this nonsense.

No one else mentions it but we'll make a national story out Steve Austin saying "shucking and jiving" but ignore the other 90 percent of interracial violence and hoaxes. Just sick of the brainwashing.

And I really don't know why people are upset.

He cannot be half as bad as the current POS ruining our country.

The only candidates that bad are running for the dem ticket.

After thinking about last night's debate (going to try to get this thread away from the attention whores in klan hoods), I am ready to believe that Trump will become the next president. And only because I am ready to believe that Kasich will accept his invitation as running mate - an amazing reality actually, a sitting governor of a major state (7th or 8th most populated I think), accepting potential VP duty. Kasich would not accept Romney's invitation 4 years ago, but I believe he is ready to do so now. This will put Ohio in the bag for Trump, Pennsylvania very likely, and simply be a formidable campaign team. But the real reason I think Kasich will be willing to do it is this:

Trump will give Kasich his word not to seek re-election. He won't want to. Kasich will have 4 executive years to polish his political resume and image, and then campaign for the nomination in '20. At that point, he will be 67 years old (2 years younger than Trump is now). John Kasich will preside for our country one day. That will be a monumental improvement from the piss and shit leadership we have now. But make no mistake, Governor Kasich is not "far right". He is conservative. Reagan-esque, if you will. Yet he is devout in his faith.

Gov. K represents an ideology that wouldn't be the least bit shy about foreign policy matters that matter the most, but on some domestic/foreign issues (immigration) his faith might prevent him from taking a hard line approach on the basis of what the Christian thing to do is. And then abortion, although John Kasich might say abortion is killing, the Christian thing to do for John Kasich would be to forgive and not judge (by default protecting woman's right to choose). Etc. and so on for many other issues.

It's more complicated than that. A lot of it is Trump's massive ego. Insults everybody. Is all over the place with his positions. He's dangerous IMO. I don't think any of them are the cat's meow. They're all politicians.

Reactions: WettCat
It's more complicated than that. A lot of it is Trump's massive ego. Insults everybody. Is all over the place with his positions. He's dangerous IMO. I don't think any of them are the cat's meow. They're all politicians.

I'm not so sure about that. He is a good businessman and he's a great negotiator. Something America is lacking. I'm with you. I have no clue what he will do. I think he's the guy of all the candidates that could prolly win this thing on a modest campaign budget. I think his massive ego would be good against special interests trying to buy him out. It's an interesting election.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
There's a daily dose of it, that's why. I get to hear this BS on a daily basis. That's why I bring it up. Maybe you're not around it as much as I am in academia and in SoCal but an entire generation is being brought up on this nonsense.

No one else mentions it but we'll make a national story out Steve Austin saying "shucking and jiving" but ignore the other 90 percent of interracial violence and hoaxes. Just sick of the brainwashing.

One of the biggest fallacies is that somehow we all need to be the same. We dont. Theres nothing wrong with acknowledging our racial/ethnic differences as long as its done without hate. Theres nothing wrong with acknowledging that certain ethnic groups, on the average, have certain characteristics; as long as you youre careful not to impart that likelihood into a certainty about a random individual and treat them differently based on that.

I'm not so sure about that. He is a good businessman and he's a great negotiator. Something America is lacking. I'm with you. I have no clue what he will do. I think he's the guy of all the candidates that could prolly win this thing on a modest campaign budget. I think his massive ego would be good against special interests trying to buy him out. It's an interesting election.

Good points. I think alot of the anti Trump sentiment is because younger people only remember Trump as a reality TV star. They dont realize Trump got to that point by putting together the most complex real estate deals in history; and making them insanely profitable. For decades, hes been doing things noone else can do. I was always a fan of Trump the businessman. I was also wary of Trump the politician because I wasnt sure he was serious and because of his ego. Hes still growing on me, and has many more good traits than bad. The fact hes continuing to do things people said couldnt be done is shocking everyone; even though it really shouldnt.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
All is proceeding as I have foreseen. If Trump is the nominee, there will be a bombardment of character defining negative advertising never before seen. Everything about this year and about Trump is unconventional, so maybe I'm reading it wrong. But I'm reading it like an easy win for Hillary. The last sentence below amazes. Out to lunch much?

"This will all be in the tradition of the early Democratic ad campaigns that successfully kneecapped Republican nominees in 1996 and 2012 (Bob Dole and Mitt Romney, respectively). Trump’s negatives are already sky-high with the general public (60 percent), and a Democratic campaign to disqualify him would seek to make his unfavorable rating not merely alarming, but completely radioactive.

How will Trump fare against such ads? Maybe he will prove impervious to all such criticism, and counterpunch effectively. Or maybe he will wilt under the assault. Who knows? But Democrats will sure as hell find out....

Yes, Trump has been constantly criticized. But op-ed’s aren’t the same as attack ads. Dismissive pundits aren’t the same as rival candidates out for blood. A Politico analysis found that of $238 million in spending by big-money groups so far, only 4 percent has been directed at the man on the cusp of securing the nomination."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/02/anti-donald-trump-ads-opinion-213675#ixzz41NgK83LO

All is proceeding as I have foreseen. If Trump is the nominee, there will be a bombardment of character defining negative advertising never before seen. Everything about this year and about Trump is unconventional, so maybe I'm reading it wrong. But I'm reading it like an easy win for Hillary. The last sentence below amazes. Out to lunch much?

"This will all be in the tradition of the early Democratic ad campaigns that successfully kneecapped Republican nominees in 1996 and 2012 (Bob Dole and Mitt Romney, respectively). Trump’s negatives are already sky-high with the general public (60 percent), and a Democratic campaign to disqualify him would seek to make his unfavorable rating not merely alarming, but completely radioactive.

How will Trump fare against such ads? Maybe he will prove impervious to all such criticism, and counterpunch effectively. Or maybe he will wilt under the assault. Who knows? But Democrats will sure as hell find out....

Yes, Trump has been constantly criticized. But op-ed’s aren’t the same as attack ads. Dismissive pundits aren’t the same as rival candidates out for blood. A Politico analysis found that of $238 million in spending by big-money groups so far, only 4 percent has been directed at the man on the cusp of securing the nomination."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/02/anti-donald-trump-ads-opinion-213675#ixzz41NgK83LO

All valid points, and I agree it seems like Trump would lose to Hillary in the general. I initially thought Rubio/Kasich was the better ticket, but now Im not so sure. Trump has defied all odds so far, and only gets stronger. He will probably lose to Hillary, but it wont be because of negative ads. In terms of media treatment, its about as negative as it can get for Trump as is. Although many articles talk about his support being capped, and it may be, I think his unfavorable ratings are whats really capped. Everyone that hates Trump already hates him.

I still think Hillary will win. Ive thought that for a very long time. The electoral map is too hard to overcome, especially with the help she gets from the MSM. That said, I now think Trump is the best candidate to face her. He will be attacked, probably moreseo than any other candidate ever has, but he will be able to withstand it better than Rubio who melted down at the slightest hint of spot on criticism from Christie.

Bush spending all that money going after Rubio is inexplicable. I think most of these guys have just tried to avoid getting in the mud with Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT