How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1MIdkUvoYsHPuUxi6MrMXpOyB61WUtXY2Gj9IRVBdA4.jpg

My Trusted News for Google Chrome extension tells me this site is biased. And a site has to be pretty heavily biased to get that mark too. None of the broadcast or cable network websites got that distinction.
That settles it then. No way Google wouldn't tell you true story.

These are the pics the Border Patrol volunteered to release, so you know they are releasing the best looking ones.

The stray dog that popped up outside our house a few months ago, who we kept outside until animal control could come take him, had better living arrangements than this.

The terrorists in Guantanamo Bay have better beds than that.

These are the pics the Border Patrol volunteered to release, so you know they are releasing the best looking ones.

The stray dog that popped up outside our house a few months ago, who we kept outside until animal control could come take him, had better living arrangements than this.

The terrorists in Guantanamo Bay have better beds than that.

2004: didn’t care
2005: didn’t care
2006: didn’t care
2007: didn’t care
2008: didn’t care
2009: didn’t care
2010: didn’t care
2011: didn’t care
2012: didn’t care
2013: didn’t care
2014: OMG! WTF?!*
2015: didn’t care
2016: didn’t care
2017: RUSSIA!
2018: OMG! WTF?!

*didn’t care

Reactions: IdaCat and qwesley
Well he does frequently post articles from the AP and Reuters, two news outlets long recognized for their lack of bias in their news reporting. Both are rated as "least biased" by mediabiasfactcheck.com. and Allsides.com has them both rated as "Center."

Several of the other websites he posts articles from also as rated as "Center" from Allsides.com.
Soooooo...... not very many.

Thanks.

Boston is an idiot that can’t stand that Trump is succeeding, that’s it in a nutshell.

He believes what he wants, doesn’t have a lick of common sense, and can’t make a decision without someone else telling him how to think.
Succeeding? lol. His approval rate at this point in his tenue is lower than Obama, W. Bush, Clinton, H.W. Bush, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, and Truman. But congrats on having a higher approval rating than Gerald Ford. That's not what I would call a success.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

I still don’t understand WHY WERE VOLUNTARILY LETTING ILLEGAL PEOPLE CROSS OUR BORDERS AND HOUSING THEM??? Turn them right around.

Are we at lest selling some of them to Russia and North Korea to recoup costs?
You do realize selling people is called human trafficking, which is pretty blatantly illegal, right?

You have any facts to back up human trafficking has decreased because of his policy or are you just spouting out more toothless propaganda?
Decreased? Very hard to determine that.

Arrests? Waaaaaaaaay the f#ck up.

You’d know about it if you actually followed news sources who reported on it. Let me guess, your boy hasn’t mentioned that?

Lol. Of course he hasn’t. If only we could figure out why. Hint: he’s a liberal POS who reposts other liberal P’sOS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT