POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump needs to fire Christopher Wray. This presser is a joke. The FBI is dead and gone.

I hope Trump burns DC to the ground after today.
He sounded like a Starbucks executive with all the extra training bullshit. They need training to learn not to leak? lol. And the notion that Comey was free of bias for Clinton is absurd. That IG needs to explain that statement.

Reactions: screwduke1
It's common courtesy you dense lunatic. What do you expect him to do? Obama would have given him a blowjob.
you don't salute enemy generals. they don't deserve "common courtesy". a salute is a sign of respect and admiration, neither of which NK deserves. you ignore the salute and move on.

The weird thing about this report is that the summary, which is all libs bothered to read, said one thing but was contradicted later when you get to the meat.

Reactions: Willy4UK
what did strok do to stop Trump? send a text message to his girlfriend? oh boy that's some damning evidence!

34780007_1786400498092869_5087564301720354816_n.jpg

Trumpers either desperately trying to create any narrative from the report or accusing it of being part of the deep state.

I'm with the lefties here. Perfectly comfortable with the FBI working to undermine a duly elected POTUS.

I suspect the lefties will be consistent and be fine if Trump fires everyone in the FBI and hires r/The_Donald to replace the agents and man his investigations against all Democrat challengers is 2020.

Hey better luck next time. Nunes memo, IG report busts. But let's just ignore the Senate Republican IC report that Russia interfered in our election to help Birthday Boy. Deep state and whatnot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT