POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah cause those other anonymous sources have been so wrong on everything they've said about Trump. NOT. Nearly everything an anonymous source has said has eventually been outted.

34984464_903661349829865_4981252458006183936_n.jpg

Trump using his foundation as a personal slush fund to pay off lawsuits for his golf clubs and to buy artwork of himself. Everything he touches is a grift. What a complete criminal and embarrassment. But the sheep will say, "But Hillary's emails!" :rolleyes:

Trump using his foundation as a personal slush fund to pay off lawsuits for his golf clubs and to buy artwork of himself. Everything he touches is a grift. What a complete criminal and embarrassment. But the sheep will say, "But Hillary's emails!" :rolleyes:

36,799 posts, 439 likes.. seems like your kentucky takes suck so bad youve now moved your terribleness to the pol board. welcome. we need a new resident lib.

did you not see where 101% of donations given were paid out?

Actually her rigging the primary, then Attempting to rig the general, then attempting to set up Trump with the narrative he colluded with Russia - all while she colluded with Russia to set up that narrative - is more important than her emails.

Oh, and her selling off 20% of our uranium to those same Russians.

Oh, oh.... and the biggest issue I have with her that pales in comparison to her emails is that it’s more likely than not she had Seth Rich killed.

F#ck her emails.

It's President Trump! How is Hilary Clinton's foundation doing?

Reactions: Willy4UK
No political bias from Comey? Lmao. He literally exonerated her months before she was interviewed. Now that's a f*****g laugh riot.
Forgive me but I have a hard time believing in our Justice Department. In fact I am of the opinion it is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. If you are a political enemy they can and will destroy you. The entire agency needs to be blown up and reorganized, starting with the spineless Jeff Sessions. I expect nothing from this report we already didn't know and I expect a lot of cover up or just plain non reporting which is as bad as a cover up.

Did you even read the IG report, waterhead? Been confirmed "foreign actors" accessed her classified e-mails.

Reactions: AustinTXCat and JH
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT