POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Give me an honest answer here...... Do you have any problem whatsoever with Peter Strzok answering "we'll stop it" when asked if they should be worried Trump will win?
Yeah he shouldn't do that, but the report determined that his views on Trump had no impact whatsoever on investigative decisions.

Haven't read or heard much of the report yet, but one thing we all should have known from the beginning is that these investigations were all shams and nothing was ever going to come out of it when it comes to these criminals seeing their day in court and prison.

Yeah he shouldn't do that, but the report determined that his views on Trump had no impact whatsoever on investigative decisions.
Is that how YOU interpret that?

Because I assume anyone from the outside that has an ounce of objectivity would interpret that as they were doing whatever they could to stop Trump from being elected. And why would they be doing that if not for political reasons (and before answering please remember the ties they have to Clinton and the other evidence they were in the tank for her)?

Haven't read or heard much of the report yet, but one thing we all should have known from the beginning is that these investigations were all shams and nothing was ever going to come out of it when it comes to these criminals seeing their day in court and prison.
Been saying this from the beginning. Most politicians have ghost in their closets and know that if they shake the tree it will fall on them too. I believe it is just a ruse to make their constituents think they are actually taking action. How many that have been investigated in the past have actually gone to jail. Anthony Weiner does not really count, he was just a puppet and was expendable.

Maybe you can also answer why Mueller felt the need to remove Page and Strzok from his team. I'm sure it wasn't because they were politically motivated against Trump, right?

Reactions: IdaCat
Forgive me but I have a hard time believing in our Justice Department. In fact I am of the opinion it is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. If you are a political enemy they can and will destroy you. .
Well, looky here:

"The Department of Justice inspector general identified a number of instances where FBI employees regularly spoke with members of the media and received a number of free perks from journalists including meals and tickets to various events.

On page XII in the report, the IG says the department “identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters.”

The IG expressed “profound concerns bout the volume and extent of unauthorized media contacts by FBI personnel that we have uncovered our review.”

The contact between FBI agents and the media extended to receiving “improperly receiving benefits from reporters, including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events."

In the following paragraph, the IG implies that such benefits could have encouraged various agents to leak information to the press.

“The harm caused by leaks, fear of potential leaks, and a culture of unauthorized media contacts is illustrated in Chapters Ten and Eleven of our report, where we detail the fact that these issues influenced FBI officials who were advising Comey on consequential investigative decisions in October 2016,” the report states."

They should all ber fired for leaks. Why the hell trust any of them?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/14/ig-report-fbi-agents-bribed-journalists/

so the IG report says that everyone from top to bottom leaks to the press. I think everyone already knew that has always been going on, the government currency is leaks. says their was no political bias in the investigations. Trump won't be tweeting that out. a few agents were very anti Trump. pretty sure that is normal everywhere. Trump will be tweeting that out till his fingers get sore. seems to imply that Clinton was most unfairly treated by airing out her investigation with the public while hiding the multiple investigations against the Trump campaign. not much of a bombshell report. the FBI does some shady stuff, always has, always will. imagine a IG report on the CIA.

So....after this we are down to two possible outcomes right?

1. Trump colluded with Russia and resigns or doesn't run again.
2. Conspiracy against the United States against a massive amount of people.

Any other possible outcomes?

This report was considered to be nothing. Wait until the next two reports on FiSA abuse and (I forget that one).

so the IG report says that everyone from top to bottom leaks to the press. I think everyone already knew that has always been going on, the government currency is leaks. says their was no political bias in the investigations. Trump won't be tweeting that out. a few agents were very anti Trump. pretty sure that is normal everywhere. Trump will be tweeting that out till his fingers get sore. seems to imply that Clinton was most unfairly treated by airing out her investigation with the public while hiding the multiple investigations against the Trump campaign. not much of a bombshell report. the FBI does some shady stuff, always has, always will. imagine a IG report on the CIA.
It says their is no bias in the Clinton email investigation, which we are laughing at.

so the IG report says that everyone from top to bottom leaks to the press. I think everyone already knew that has always been going on, the government currency is leaks. says their was no political bias in the investigations. Trump won't be tweeting that out. a few agents were very anti Trump. pretty sure that is normal everywhere.
It's good to know you think that FBI, since it's part of everywhere, leaking is normal though illegal & the FBI is supposedly our #1 legal investigative arm. And you're not the least bit phased at the Deep State behaving that way against the law. Really sick - but that's expected from you. You really will defend the actions of the Deep State against anyone/anything since it's on your side.

seems to imply that Clinton was most unfairly treated by airing out her investigation with the public while hiding the multiple investigations against the Trump campaign. not much of a bombshell report. the FBI does some shady stuff, always has, always will. imagine a IG report on the CIA.
So you're OK the FBI may have cost your b!tch the election b/c the FBI was just doing what the FBI always does?

So you're OK the FBI may have cost your b!tch the election b/c the FBI was just doing what the FBI always does?
ok with it, not really. but that is what the FBI has been doing since it was created. they used to be a lot more open about blatantly being above the rules. comey was an attention whore and thought he could make a big show of the investigation.

Trump needs to fire Christopher Wray. This presser is a joke. The FBI is dead and gone.

I hope Trump burns DC to the ground after today.

Last edited:
Reactions: vhcat70
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT