POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys are supporting someone who thinks he's a straight up dictator and above the law. Patriots my ass. If he's so innocent, why is he trying to claim he can pardon himself and avoid any prosecution whatsoever. If any Dem president claimed this crap, you'd be in the streets by now. Congress would have impeached in a heartbeat.

You guys are supporting someone who thinks he's a straight up dictator and above the law. Patriots my ass. If he's so innocent, why is he trying to claim he can pardon himself and avoid any prosecution whatsoever. If any Dem president claimed this crap, you'd be in the streets by now. Congress would have impeached in a heartbeat.

lol, Obama weaponized the FBI as dictator in chief. Clueless stupid post as always

Z4xrIeE-euawv0abVPHyyhqINdUokcwtnVglvRawpwY.jpg

Would a Democrat have been impeached for: giving guns to Mexican drug cartels, arresting a US citizen to coverup the fact that he allowed US agents to be killed by terrorists, giving billions of dollars to a nation trying to build nuclear weapons with little assurance that they would stop building said program, lying about a key component of his signature legislative achievement, compelling companies to cooperate in mass data collection of all US citizens without a warrant, or spying on a Presidential candidate under false pretenses?

Asking for a friend. TIA!!

Seriously? Obama did everything he wanted to do that was illegal and you and your like enabled it.

Even if that top photo was real who gives a shit? What a stupid thing for Bill Kristol to be outraged about.
I kind of agree, but he has a point about having a US interpreter in the room. No way in hell you can trust the NoKo interpreter.

Regardless, it's all irrelevant. Just more fake news. Pompeo, Kelly, Andy Kim (CIA) and a US interpreter were all in the room for the entire duration. If you look closely you can even see Pompeo's fingers in the bottom right hand corner of the cropped photo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT