POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys really need to stop and think for a minute. Kamala Harris, the communist, is the new face of the Democrat party. The Democrat party is now the communist party of the United States. Even if Trump wins this election, there will be a democrat who wins eventually. We are going to see a communist president in our country in our lifetimes. Are we going to live with that or are we going to stop it? We really do need a national divorce or a Civil War, or we are going to become China or North Korea.
Unfortunately this isn't a domestic problem. on the surface it appears that way, but this is an issue far bigger than left vs. right, Democrats vs. Republicans. This is a fight against a Globalist Authoritarian takeover vs. salvaging what's left of our Nation and trying to right it's course. Look at what's happening across the pond in Europe. How an entire civilization is having their sovereignty, culture and rights stripped from them. We are next on that list. The sooner people get that through their heads, the sooner we can squash it. Unfortunately, we have far too many people willing to march right down that path because they've been indoctrinated into the globalist mindset.

Last edited:
456864824_1073342344352600_4594906853124384783_n.jpg

This is not parody. This movie is really happening.

If voters simply used a lick of common sense when making their decision, this would pretty much be the only ad the Trump team would need to run. Unfortunately we have a bunch of complete idiots who will listen to the BS that the corrupt-to-the-bone MSM will push down their throats and go vote for Harris.

Our country is doomed.

Last edited:
Trump was answering media questions today, DA. How is that just rallies?
Didn't say it was just rallies. He also goes on Fox, right wing friendly outlets and with Musk.
I said Kamala needs to go out and answer questions with media.
Who was asking questions of Trump? Was it open to all media outlets?

Amazing that the radical lefties think Trump is some fascist, and are dead set on the candidate they’ve been told by the D party to support. They’re keeping her hidden so no one can actually hear her speak.

Meanwhile, I’m a little nervous Trump, the lifelong NY democrat, is getting to cozy with other democrats. However, in the past few months I’ve heard hours of conversations on X or podcasts from Trump, RFK, Tulsi, etc. They’re willing to speak freely about what they believe in.

There are certainly Trump, RFK, Tulsi, Vance, etc. ideas I disagree with, but I respect the fact they’re willing to have open and honest conversations.

If the R party picked a candidate against the will of the R voters, kept him or her hidden from the public and refused to put forth any policy, no way in a million years would I vote for that person.

Yet the loony lefties like Dion, sambowieshin, Dreadlox, etc. are going to fall right in line like the obedient NPCs they are.
I'm not concerned with Trump aligning with Dems the likes of RFK, Jr., Musk and Tulsi Gabbard. I half wonder if Manchin won't eventually follow their lead. Of course there are issues and platforms where they will openly disagree, but they are united on the biggest most important issues facing us right now. Their disagreements are secondary to saving our Republic from the Globalist takeover. They all realize the Democrat Party left them, not the other way around. They were the ones that drew a line in the sand on how far they will follow their party down the path of tyranny and destruction of our country. So I welcome them and it's definitely building a sturdy bridge for the independents out there to cross. I've listened to people saying that despite what anyone thinks of Trump that his bringing an independent into his administration and cabinet means they will have some representation in regards to those issues they don't always agree on. It shows Trump is a willing compromiser.

Europe and the U.S. being conquered without a single shot. There's a common denominator in globalism and very few want to discuss it.
As I said earlier this morning. the sooner people realize this isn't isolated to us in the US and isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue, the sooner we can squash this. But I fear it's too far gone at this point.

Have to admit that I've never done any in-depth reading, etc of this, but....are there Federal laws that say that a state HAS to house, feed, give cell phones, education, hospitalization, etc to illegals? Pay for someone who is NOT a citizen? Who walks across OUR border and therefore breaks the law with their first action? Have never paid a dime in taxes in that state? What would/could happen if a state (Governor) said 'no, we are not paying for these people with the hard earned tax dollars of my state's citizens'.

As I said earlier this morning. the sooner people realize this isn't isolated to us in the US and isn't a Democrat vs. Republican issue, the sooner we can squash this. But I fear it's too far gone at this point.
It is far too gone without a ruthless response. Demgoraphics matter. If they didn't then why are some countries absolute garbage and primitive while others are civilized?

Would the Chiefs be any good if they just swapped rosters with the Panthers? No. Countries are the same way. Cultures are not equal.

Last edited:

Europe and the U.S. being conquered without a single shot. There's a common denominator in globalism and very few want to discuss it.
i think you’re referring to the far right wing/white supremacist conspiracy theory of the Great Replacement. but i’m not going to discuss that. it’s just another conspiracy theory 🙄

My buddy watched an episode of The Closer the other day and realized something.

"The episode was aired in 2008 (S4 E10). It's a "domestic terrorist" story where the perpetrators are "population reduction" liberals. Same mantras as those the WEF and elites associated with them use. "Evolution," "natural selection," and such are not the foundations of conservative, equal rights, and other constitutional principles. They are the foundations of dictatorial and fascist ideologies that have destroyed millions if not billions of lives by now.

Something changed in 2008, though. They have tried to flip the script and say all domestic terror is "right wing" when time and time again the terrorists are always either extreme left wing ideology or politically dictatorial zealots. It was at this time also that they sold everyone through the media on the lie that racist ideologies switching from D to R at some point, when in fact the Klan and other racist ideologies are entirely and irrevocably left wing for their denial of individual rights given by God.

You guys all need to pay attention to Virginia. That is the state that will decide this election. Penn, Mich, and Wis are rigged and out of play. Virginia has mostly fixed their election laws and is very much in play. That’s the one and only state to watch in this election.

It would be a huge canary in the coal mine.

Would remind me of 2020: polls had beiden leading florida by some 5-10 points only to lose by 3 or 4. and there were others, like ohio and iowa... dems were literally bragging they had Iowa locked only to lose by ~10 points.

I already know of 200 Republican votes for Harris. What's this tell you?

Nothing good. Already answered.

Didn't say it was just rallies. He also goes on Fox, right wing friendly outlets and with Musk.
I said Kamala needs to go out and answer questions with media.
Who was asking questions of Trump? Was it open to all media outlets?

Trump does/did hostile interviews all the time. His weekly press conferences he started doing are open to all. You knew this, are just a liar like the rest of your lot and would prfer to create a false equivalency.

Your candidate can't do even friendly interviews because she is completely bereft of substance. Your side wants to just sneak over the finish line, hoodwinking the maerican people into an unAmerican agenda no one support but you useful idiots.

I already know of 200 Republican votes for Harris. What's this tell you?
When the establishment of both parties want you eliminated, then you know you’re on the right track.

And by eliminated, I mean; illegally spy on you to gin up a sham investigation, impeach you twice over made up bullshit, steal an election, use lawfare to bankrupt you and take your freedom, attempt to get you taken off the ballot box, and finally attempt to straight up kill you.

“The intelligence community has 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you” - Cuck Schumer. Most sane people would’ve heard that and had their spider senses go off. But people like you got all wet.

You post about those establishment Rinos voting against trump as some sort of referendum, whereas we see it as a badge of honor.

Considering he was down over 5 points in such polling both in 2016 and 2020, it's looking very good from him.

Not that it's actually meaningful. But she can't win without Pennsylvania.

Screenshot-17.png
GA or NC can replace PA numbers wise in most scenarios. Not that it’s likely she wins either if losing PA. But the RCP average had Biden up 1.2 in PA, not 5. He then won PA by 1.2%. Hard to beat that accuracy.

Reactions: sambowieshin
When the establishment of both parties want you eliminated, then you know you’re on the right track.

And by eliminated, I mean; illegally spy on you to gin up a sham investigation, impeach you twice over made up bullshit, steal an election, use lawfare to bankrupt you and take your freedom, attempt to get you taken off the ballot box, and finally attempt to straight up kill you.

“The intelligence community has 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you” - Cuck Schumer. Most sane people would’ve heard that and had their spider senses go off. But people like you got all wet.

You post about those establishment Rinos voting against trump as some sort of referendum, whereas we see it as a badge of honor.
Yeah... That's exactly what the cult tells you.
Everyone is out to get Trump.
Trump is the ONLY source of truth.
He's the ONLY one that can save you.

Pay no mind to the 200 F'ing REPUBLICANS who worked with him before. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Y'all hit every one....

Reactions: Dionysus444
Major case of TDS. If their support of a political foe is greater than their love of this Country then screw them.
You're in a cult. Some Republicans aren't. It's as simple as that.
90 percent of people who have worked closely with him previously say he is an idiot and unfit for office.
But you are gonna ride with Worm Brain and the other nuts. Ok.
Start practicing saying Madam President.
Nikki Hailey was right.

You're free to go there if it is so good.

Gaslight ALL you want, but here is what I KNOW ... when foreigners I know needed top med treatment, they all came to the US. And they clearly were not in our "system". The cost has become outrageous, but that is tied DIRECTLY to obamacare.

Again, you are the problem. Keep doing what your masters tell you to do, rebel.
Which master is telling me about universal healthcare? The only politician even talking about it was shouted down by capitalists in the primary. I love how I'm supposedly a sheep for supporting policies no one's talking about and only a small slice of the electorate is behind. What does that make y'all?

Reactions: sambowieshin

According to RFK, Pompeo begged Trump not to release JFK files.
There is no logical reason for hiding these files as everyone is dead. The only obvious reason is it reveals our government killed a sitting president and their official narrative is a lie. We got to see this crap in real time with the attempt on Trump.

It would be a huge canary in the coal mine.

Would remind me of 2020: polls had beiden leading florida by some 5-10 points only to lose by 3 or 4. and there were others, like ohio and iowa... dems were literally bragging they had Iowa locked only to lose by ~10 points.
one support but you useful idiots.
Yep. I’ve long held the believe that once the Florida and Ohio results came in, that’s when the panic set in. That’s when the MSM started talking about the other “paths” for Biden to win. And that’s when all the shenanigans started happening in the rest of the swing states.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT