POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1) That smug bitch smirking while this man is talking about how she's actively trying to hurt him and his family is disgusting. How have we come to a place where people with no noticeably superior intellect, strength, moral character, or any other virtue are so entitled that they can barely even be asked to suffer a question from a productive member of society?

2) His eye roll at her pathetic pandering attempt to get the crowd to clap for him kind of made up for it. That gentleman seemed far too nice, but a jerk-off hand motion would have really driven his feelings home

Last edited:
Must be Dions day to wax tranny balls - haven’t seen him on here today
I thought it was fairly obvious yesterday that he was denied that service.
I think yesterday was his last hurrah since his parents finally won the judgment in court and were kicking him out and changing the wifi password.
Nice to know I'm on everyone's minds. I said hi, now you can go back to posting your inane memes.

Nice to know I'm on everyone's minds. I said hi, now you can go back to posting your inane memes.

33300175_2086140114746798_8538160801356185600_o.png

Damn and here I was ready to nominate Trump for the Nobel prize.

we know your little b**ch boys couldnt act like men and walk away from a god awful deal, but take note, this is how a man negotiates.

if you werent a liberal like fuzz, i'd give you 5-1 that the meeting takes place... this aint your p*ssy negotiation strategies.. this is grabben em by the p*ssy negotiations

Bad news for Dems: Trump’s rating is rising where it counts in California

All that talk of a Democratic blue wave sweeping congressional races in California could be for naught if a new poll is on target: It shows President Trump’s approval rating surging to 50 percent in Orange County, site of four tight races that could determine if Republicans hold the House.

A more popular Trump is bad news for Democrats, who are trying to grab seven GOP-held congressional districts statewide that Hillary Clinton won in 2016, including the four in Orange County. That would give Democrats a big jump on their goal of flipping 23 seats nationally to regain the House.

One reason for the Trump uptick in the OC is that the number of voters who believe the country is on the right track has grown 10 percentage points over the past two months.

Other surveys have found high approval for Trump’s handling of the economy, which historically is a good indicator of overall satisfaction with a president’s performance. A CBS News poll released Sunday showed that 68 percent of the adults surveyed thought Trump’s policies “were responsible for the current state of the economy.”

Reactions: IdaCat
Damn and here I was ready to nominate Trump for the Nobel prize.

North Korea released a statement and Kim is already crawling back. I'm not sure why you guys are so excited about this. This is far from over. It's going to come back to make you look foolish.

This isn't the Obama administration. Trump isn't going to make a deal for the sake of making a deal. As much as you may think Trump is a dummy this administration is full of people at the highest levels who know exactly what they're doing. Kim knows he has only two choices. Give up your nukes peacefully or we take them by force. That's how this ends. Which way is Kim's call.

North Korea released a statement and Kim is already crawling back. I'm not sure why you guys are so excited about this. This is far from over. It's going to come back to make you look foolish.

This isn't the Obama administration. Trump isn't going to make a deal for the sake of making a deal. As much as you may think Trump is a dummy this administration is full of people at the highest levels who know exactly what they're doing. Kim knows he has only two choices. Give up your nukes peacefully or we take them by force. That's how this ends. Which way is Kim's call.
I sincerely hope it does work out. If he deserves the peace prize give it to him. Just a little premature for the Trump fans to say he deserved it.

I've said it a couple of times in this thread -- To be able to detect when you say, "Alexa", it has to be listening all the time.

Lmao

I mean, it’s not funny, but the naivety and laziness of people is hilarious. You got a gd e-bot in every single room so you can turn the lights on? Spend your money on something useful like crack cocaine.

I sincerely hope it does work out. If he deserves the peace prize give it to him. Just a little premature for the Trump fans to say he deserved it.

That's cool. I'm just pointing out these aren't flimsy threats. Bolton and Pompeo are hawks. They both prefer regime change if Kim gives them an excuse. And as much as war sucks this wouldn't be another needless war in the ME. This would be protecting the homeland from a murderous dictator threatening with nukes. It would or at least should have public support.

But I don't think it comes to that. That's where China comes in. They know these aren't flimsy threats either. If we're forced to take North Korea by force then China will be left to pick up the pieces with millions of North Korean refugees flooding their borders. That's their worst nightmare. They'd rather put a leash on their dog.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT