POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Publix is awesome. Shop there all the time. If I came across one of those idiots the shopping cart would def "accidentally" run over some legs. F'n idiots

Guess is Publix will not have any of it and cops will keep them out.
[laughing]

My little brother works at Publix HQ in Lakeland, FL. He's been with the company nearly 20 years. The firm is normally pretty serious.

the CEO saying they refuse to serve all males.

You're misrepresenting what they said. They serve male patrons, all who come through the door. They just have a policy to not offer the Brazilian wax to them, which is completely understandable since all employees are female, and the female employees are uncomfortable about doing it. It's always been that way.

Only a degenerate would think it's okay to force the female employees to do it because a tranny got upset for being told he's not a woman.

If you're a genital waxing business, it's illegal to have such a policy.

I beg to differ, and I guarantee you the owner of the business is not going to force his women employees to wax men against their will, nor is he going to fire them. The tranny will have find a different establishment. Pretty sure there are such establishments that cater specifically to men.

I've always wanted to go to Publix, but they're not up here.

First tweet when I went to publix twitter...

DdLr_2aXUAEAuJK.jpg

Man, they are alright with me. Guns and ice cream, baby. F you liberals. Come and die!

Publix is great. Sadly none in ky I'm aware of

I beg to differ, and I guarantee you the owner of the business is not going to force his women employees to wax men against their will, nor is he going to fire them. The tranny will have find a different establishment. Pretty sure there are such establishments that cater specifically to men.
You are incorrect. Only private organizations or clubs can refuse to serve based on sex. The legal requirements for such are very strict. It would be illegal for a business to exclusively cater to men just as it is to exclusively serve women. Ready to admit you're wrong yet?

Kushner sat with special counsel for hours, was vetted at the highest of levels for two years, yet gets his full security clearance today. So much for those conspiracies.

You are incorrect. Only private organizations or clubs can refuse to serve based on sex. The legal requirements for such are very strict. It would be illegal for a business to exclusively cater to men just as it is to exclusively serve women. Ready to admit you're wrong yet?
Yeah, we get it, you're a degenerate and hate women. You think it's okay to force them to fondle a stranger's balls against their will or be fired from their job. And how do you know I'm wrong? The tranny hasn't won the lawsuit.

Yeah, we get it, you're a degenerate and hate women. You think it's okay to force them to fondle a stranger's balls against their will or be fired from their job. And how do you know I'm wrong? The tranny hasn't won the lawsuit.
Precedent. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits public accommodations from refusing service to customers because of skin color, race, religion, sex, or nationality. It has been upheld in the face of all challenges made so far.

Precedent. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits public accommodations from refusing service to customers because of skin color, race, religion, sex, or nationality. It has been upheld in the face of all challenges made so far.

Not for a man pretending to be a woman, and trying to force uncomfortable women to wax his balls against their will.

Read the article before you call others dumb. "Employee of a salon"

I did read it. And i sense its incorrect. Or theyre all muslim. Or the owner backed the employee up.

And besides my suspicions, that still doesnt matter... any non idiot realizes the issue on is if private businesses can choose who whey do business with.. youre trying to take the easy way out and not really answet the overall question.

Bet @Dionysus444 is all for businesses refusing to serve Trump supporters just because of who they voted for, though.

A married, religious woman uncomfortable with touching a tranny's balls? Can't have that shit.

Gotcha. In that case, you are indeed correct, my mistake.
His above post was wrong. They don't refuse to serve all males. He made that up. They serve all males. They just have a policy in which they do not offer a Brazilian wax to men because the all female employees are uncomfortable about it. Legs, arms, nails, whatever, men are more than welcome.

Guarantee the same people who are arguing a guy should be able to walk into a women's spa and force women to fondle his balls are the same people that argue "slippery slope is a logical fallacy" when saying they only want to ban the big scary guns.

You all are loony tunes whacko fringe nutjobs. Arguing women should be forced to grope men if the man throws money at them. For shame.

Bake the damn cake bigot.

His above post was wrong. They don't refuse to serve males. He made that up. They serve all males. They just have a policy in which they do not offer a Brazilian wax to men because the all female employees are uncomfortable about it. Legs, arms, nails, whatever, men are more than welcome.
Eff that, I'm getting my balls waxed tonight cuz it's my constitutional right and I am effin woke, son! As for what we will say to each other, well, we'll just talk about anything that pops up.

I did read it. And i sense its incorrect. Or theyre all muslim. Or the owner backed the employee up.

And besides my suspicions, that still doesnt matter... any non idiot realizes the issue on is if private businesses can choose who whey do business with.. youre trying to take the easy way out and not really answet the overall question.
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 specifically says businesses can't refuse to serve based on sex. How is that ambiguous?

This isn't an issue of sexual orientation, it's an issue of sex, which IS a protected class. See my above post with the quote from the CEO saying they refuse to serve all males.
They dont refuse to serve all males...they have 1 technician who does male waxes but they were out. Sorry.

"The employee who typically waxes male customers was out on sick leave, and the other employee working, a Muslim woman, refused, as she will not make physical contact with any male she is not related to."

Capitalism exists for a reason...go elsewhere...someone will take your money

I am definitely not for that. We have to serve assholes just like everyone else.

Well then you have a perfect cause to take up. One with much less degeneracy than forcing women to fondle balls. Trump supporters are being banned from dozens of businesses across the country. Some are even hanging signs on the doors, reminiscent of "no blacks allowed".

Frankly, I don't give a damn. Why you people feel the need to force someone to serve you who doesn't wasnt to, regardless of the reasons, is beyond me. My money is better spent elsewhere, anyways.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
The IRS pushed back today against states like NY and NJ that have tried to come up with work-arounds for the new SALT deduction limits. These states are letting its wealthiest taxpayers recharacterize the tax payments as charitable contributions. The IRS is calling the move B.S. and people who try it are looking at owing serious penalties and interest in addition to the back tax.

"Calling an alligator a hairless, toothy, non-barking dog doesn’t make it so,” said Mark Klein, the chairman of law firm Hodgson Russ in New York. “I have grave concerns that taxpayers who ‘voluntarily’ give to these state and local charities could be subject to tax, interest and penalties if the IRS picks up on it.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/per...n-avoiding-property-deduction-caps/ar-AAxHzM7

Last edited:
They dont refuse to serve all males...they have 1 technician who does male waxes but they were out. Sorry.

"The employee who typically waxes male customers was out on sick leave, and the other employee working, a Muslim woman, refused, as she will not make physical contact with any male she is not related to."

Capitalism exists for a reason...go elsewhere...someone will take your money
Link to where you read this? The linked article says, "They simply don’t offer Brazilian waxes to men since they don’t have any male staffers." And the CEO said, “When we’ve been asked about a male Brazilian wax in the past we tell them we’re not able to provide that service and they move on”

I guess Dion thinks if you have a Mercedes and you take it to a mechanic but the only foreign car mechanic qualified to work on your car is out and the other guys only have experience with Fords...you should demand the Ford guys work on your car immediately or else. It's their job to fix cars so they should be forced to. And who cares if there is an amish guy there that only shoes the horses... force that guy under the hood...he works there

Well then you have a perfect cause to take up. One with much less degeneracy than forcing women to fondle balls. Trump supporters are being banned from dozens of businesses across the country. Some are even hanging signs on the doors, reminiscent of "no blacks allowed".

Frankly, I don't give a damn. Why you people feel the need to force someone to serve you who doesn't wasnt to, regardless of the reasons, is beyond me. My money is better spent elsewhere, anyways.
I stated I'm not personally for banning Trumpers, but legally businesses are allowed to because that falls under political discrimination. What they aren't allowed to discriminate on are skin color, race, religion, sex, and nationality.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 specifically says businesses can't refuse to serve based on sex. How is that ambiguous?

The spa is in Canada.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT