POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
African American culture is dogshit. If it's a white dude embracing it I don't care. The culture which is all we hear about is marked by unemployment, drug selling, violence, fatherless homes, welfare moms. you think that is a ****ing recipe for a thriving community. Who in their right mind would ever want to expose themselves or their loved ones t o that kind of dangerous culture? Why? Why not just see them, label them as a potential threat and stay the hell away from them. I would happily support governmenaid all day for African Americans who democrats and the media label as uncle tom or "coons".

you should check a box. "do you consider a black man who votes republican to be a coon? yes/ no. And there are people who are stupid enough to think that coon is not a racial slur. No hate speech here just combing through the liberal vocabulary. that's all
White culture is dogshit. If it's a black dude embracing it I don't care. The culture which is all we hear about is marked by unemployment, opioid abusing, domestic violence, alcoholic fathers, welfare moms. you think that is a ****ing recipe for a thriving community. Who in their right mind would ever want to expose themselves or their loved ones t o that kind of dangerous culture? Why? Why not just see them, label them as a potential threat and stay the hell away from them.

Two questions that I'm pretty sure you'll be able to answer. I'm curious...

1) Have you ever worked with a black person?

2) Are you a fan of the University of Kentucky men's basketball team?
You think he has ever gotten to know anyone who isn't white? Fox news says they too scary

The black people who abandon the typical black culture are the ones who end up being successful. It's not being black that holds them down, it's the culture. That's what needs to change if the black community wants to do well as a whole. It's not the evil white man that's causing the problem.

"Typical black culture"

Good grief, bro.

And what exactly is "typical white culture?" I mean you don't have to write a full paragraph (although I'd read every word)...but just give me a list of things that you associate with "typical white culture."

You think he has ever gotten to know anyone who isn't white? Fox news says they too scary

Certainly. But really - I just want to know if he's made a living while working in the same place as a black person.

And if he enjoys watching the UK men's basketball team.

Two questions that I'm pretty sure you'll be able to answer. I'm curious...

1) Have you ever worked with a black person?

2) Are you a fan of the University of Kentucky men's basketball team?
Well, I had two black bosses & several subordinate ones. What's the problems? Never had any. Regardless, retirement is better - no bosses (except one), no subs.

White culture is dogshit. If it's a black dude embracing it I don't care. The culture which is all we hear about is marked by unemployment, opioid abusing, domestic violence, alcoholic fathers, welfare moms. you think that is a ****ing recipe for a thriving community. Who in their right mind would ever want to expose themselves or their loved ones t o that kind of dangerous culture? Why? Why not just see them, label them as a potential threat and stay the hell away from them.
WTF? I'd say you've lost your mind, but it's ?able whether you ever hand one.

I'm not asking you. I'm asking @santamaria78

For some weird reason, I don't think he's gonna answer me though.
I don't answer to you. I just have my opinions based on my experience. I have several black customers and the worst expereinece I've had with an employee was a pos redneck. But don't insult my intelligence like I'm some sort of fkng idiot expecting me to say it's racism if I opine that black thug culture is a violent threat. A large portion o young black males engage in criminal , violent behavior and I don't want to fkng be included in it. They are fkng easy to spot or hear and i'm not going to expose myself to that kind of behavior/c I know what happens.

bottom line: I can have whatever opinion I want about any body I want. I keep to myself and i don't fk with other people. That's all I ask in return

Last edited:
I don't answer to you. I just have my opinions based on my experience. I have several black customers and the worst expereinece I've had with an employee was a pos redneck. But don't insult my intelligence like I'm some sort of fkng idiot. A large portion of blacks engage in criminal , violent behavior and I don't want to fkng be included in it. They are fkng easy to spot or hear and i'm not going to expose myself to that kind of behavior/c I know what happens. Screw you

LMAO!! Keep going, bro. Keep going.

What are your thoughts on the thousands of black people who played on a University of Kentucky sports team?

Also, which Ponderosa do you work at?

32145525_1757604820972437_6723661797401821184_n.jpg

Oh, I must have missed where whites idolize street culture, drugs, think education is for “other people” and it’s cool to be a “gangster” (even have an entire genre of music about it), has the worst issue of abandonment by fathers, commits a disproportinate amount of crime and in every city where they’re the majority, is a hot bed for murder and violent crime.

Weird how you attribute “white culture” as opioid use but not democracy, western civilization, etc.

Weird how it’s not white people flocking to other countries. Instead, it’s everyone flocking to white majority countries. Now why is that?

Reactions: santamaria78
Was a fan of McCain. He was a maverick back in the day and I supported him over Obama. Dad fought in Vietnam and passed from agent orange exposure. I always respected McCain for his advocacy for veterans and his service, time as a POW, etc.

I was much more conservative when I was younger growing up in east ky. One of the key factors that showed me what the Republican party stood for was its insistence that gay marriage remain illegal. I made friends with LGBT folks during my time at UK and began to think of how my views were affecting others. If I can marry my best friend as a straight man, no reason they shouldn't be able to either. Combine that with the rise of the ultra right wing in the party and I couldn't support it anymore. Still registered Republican, but I make no attempt to hide I've grown more liberal.

I know most of you dont care, but that is my story.

Oh, I must have missed where whites idolize street culture, drugs, think education is for “other people” and it’s cool to be a “gangster” (even have an entire genre of music about it), has the worst issue of abandonment by fathers, commits a disproportinate amount of crime and in every city where they’re the majority, is a hot bed for murder and violent crime.

Weird how you attribute “white culture” as opioid use but not democracy, western civilization, etc.

Weird how it’s not white people flocking to other countries. Instead, it’s everyone flocking to white majority countries. Now why is that?
Easy to paint other cultures with a broad stroke. Why not ours?

Steve beshear paid an outside law firm a few hundred thousands of dollars to fight against gay marriage in court.

I'd say that qualifies as "insistence that gay marriage remain illegal".
He wanted to pass it on to the supreme court. His exact defense was "it lowers birth rates". That isn't a serious defense. Plus since the AG refused to defend it, it was his job.

He wanted to pass it on to the supreme court. His exact defense was "it lowers birth rates". That isn't a serious defense. Plus since the AG refused to defend it, it was his job.

Wait....are you saying beshear did not contest marriage equality? Because he most certainly did.

Yes that was his ridiculous argument. And yes the AG wouldn't make that ridiculous argument, as it was clearly a loser, so he hired a firm in Ashland.

So I find it curious the gop attack on gay marriage made you a Democrat when your Democrat governor made himself look like an idiot literally attacking it in court; all the way to scotus

Easy to paint other cultures with a broad stroke. Why not ours?

Because we are a country of laws, standards, and not a third world shit hole. At least that is what us proud American citizens are fighting to protect and support.

**** other countries. I don't care about helping Iran out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT