How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2a0g26.gif
Well, with that pink hair, you know she makes a lot of good decisions.

The Associated Press‏Verified account@AP
BREAKING: NBC's internal investigation of news division after Matt Lauer firing finds no culture of sexual harassment.

:clap:

Oh no! Trump is making the world a better place, let's talk about Matt Lauer!

/nbc news

Ann Curry Says NBC Didn’t Talk to Her Before Finding ‘No Evidence’ of Wrongdoing in Handling of Matt Lauer Case

Former Today co-host Ann Curry has said that she knew of sexual misconduct involving Matt Lauer in 2012 and reported it to NBC.

However, the former NBC star says that when the network launched an investigation into Lauer’s sexual misconduct, they never contacted her despite reports from the legal team stating otherwise.

The company’s legal team told The New York Times that Curry had “a discussion” with internal investigators, which Curry flatly denied.

“I have not participated in any formal investigation by NBC on sexual harassment,” she said in a statement.

Ann Curry Says NBC Didn’t Talk to Her Before Finding ‘No Evidence’ of Wrongdoing in Handling of Matt Lauer Case

Former Today co-host Ann Curry has said that she knew of sexual misconduct involving Matt Lauer in 2012 and reported it to NBC.

However, the former NBC star says that when the network launched an investigation into Lauer’s sexual misconduct, they never contacted her despite reports from the legal team stating otherwise.

The company’s legal team told The New York Times that Curry had “a discussion” with internal investigators, which Curry flatly denied.

“I have not participated in any formal investigation by NBC on sexual harassment,” she said in a statement.
From DB of all places:

Were female staffers at NBC News pressured to sign a letter defending veteran newsman Tom Brokaw against sexual-harassment allegations?

Page Six reports Tuesday that some women are complaining they felt there could be professional repercussions if they did not sign the extraordinary pledge of loyalty to Brokaw, to which more than 115 women attached their signatures.

Only simpletons are under the impression that Trump is just winging it, has no plan and that the only reason he pulled out of the Iran deal was to stick it to Obama by overturning something of his.

You couldn't be more wrong. Iran was going to have to be dealt with regardless. Whether now or 10 years from now. Trump loves this country, has the balls to do it, so he chose to deal with them now, instead of being a coward and punting.

You see, the thing is, now he isn't forced to honor the deal, doesn't have to appease Iran and treat them with kid gloves. He can apply maximum pressure, cripple them with sanctions, meet their threats with threats of "Fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Anyone can talk tough, but when it's time to walk the talk it's a different story. Of course no one knows for sure how this will play out, but I'm willing to bet that Iran blinks first.

[laughing] So much for Trump being involved in the Cohen mess. I just heard that documents show they got the search warrant on Cohen because they're going after him for fraud. That's where these banking records and big dollar payments from At&T, etc... come into play.

He was selling access to the president (Trump), but the president had no involvement and was unaware. Meaning, Cohen was going behind Trump’s back and selling something that he couldn't deliver on. Once he accepted the payments -- fraudulent.

[laughing] So much for Trump being involved in the Cohen mess. I just heard that documents show they got the search warrant on Cohen because they're going after him for fraud. That's where these banking records and big dollar payments from At&T, etc... come into play.

He was selling access to the president (Trump), but the president had no involvement and was unaware. Meaning, Cohen was going behind Trump’s back and selling something that he couldn't deliver on. Once he accepted the payments -- fraudulent.

Actually, once they paid him it was no longer fraud, if I recall. I think that's what legal scholar platinum said regarding extortion.

Only simpletons are under the impression that Trump is just winging it, has no plan and that the only reason he pulled out of the Iran deal was to stick it to Obama by overturning something of his.

You couldn't be more wrong. Iran was going to have to be dealt with regardless. Whether now or 10 years from now. Trump loves this country, has the balls to do it, so he chose to deal with them now, instead of being a coward and punting.

You see, the thing is, now he isn't forced to honor the deal, doesn't have to appease Iran and treat them with kid gloves. He can apply maximum pressure, cripple them with sanctions, meet their threats with threats of "Fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Anyone can talk tough, but when it's time to walk the talk it's a different story. Of course no one knows for sure how this will play out, but I'm willing to bet that Iran blinks first.

Yeah, ive yet to see one obama nut hugger address the email stating that they just ensured todays children will be dealing with a war.

Mine would be former President Jimmy Carter, one of the few morally decent democrats left... My question would be. When did the democrat party change from being the party of the working man, to being the party of the weirdos?

My first question would be what deluded you to think that any party was "the party of the working man?" The Democratic party made that -ish up to buy votes.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT