POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I despise fb and everything about it. It's dumb having hearings on how one firm obtained information readily given to anyone willing to pay/request. Information that was freely provided by the user with notice in the EULA that any information can be used whatever way fb wants.

They should have hearings on how/why certain content is restricted/banned, and if they can control THAT information how can they not be responsible for defamation and other civil/criminal liabilities now they've clearly demonstrated an ability to isolate and remove whatever content they decide.

No Collusion or Obstruction (other than I fight back)

Trump just publicly admitted he either colludes or commits obstruction. Who lets this moron have a twitter account?

I just wish everyone was held to the same standards as Trump and his lawyer.

We know the left does shit that's far worse. And we know they'll still be doing it once they succeed in the coup. It's the old Obama/Alinksi "accuse everyone of doing what you're doing playbook."

We also know every single lefty jackass talking head and Catpaw poster will be silent about it.

I for one would prefer t have a POTUS who cuts my taxes and pays hookers to keep their mouths shut as opposed to a guy who raises my taxes and provides weapons to Mexican drug cartels for use in murdering Americans.

****ing Pelosi is probably going to be speaker again in January. Can't that old hag just Hillary herself.

Nice attempt to reach across the aisle, but we aren't going to fall for it.

"Hillary herself"?

You want her to pass out, shit herself, have a seizure, kill a few people on her way to earning your vote, then when she loses, fail to disappear into the abyss while you and all her worshipers fight to have her instated as true ruler and queen of the realm?

This guy ran the FBI. When he isn’t posing in the middle of the god damn road in Iowa, he is taking pics and tweeting the scene of two empty chairs in his living room. Whatever inner qualities J Edgar had to make the leap from director of the FBI to President, Comey surely lacks.

Paul Ryan proved himself to be a phony pussy. Ran his whole life as the super "fiscal conservative", finally gets control, runs up 15-20 trillion in debt for us over the next 10 years. Then he just bails out.

Pretty sad state of affairs in congress and the senate. Hundreds of elected officials in the room with Zuckerberg the last few days and it's clear that he's the smartest guy in there by a wide margin. I knew most of our politicians were idiots, but didn't realize it was this bad.

Pretty sad state of affairs in congress and the senate. Hundreds of elected officials in the room with Zuckerberg the last few days and it's clear that he's the smartest guy in there by a wide margin. I knew most of our politicians were idiots, but didn't realize it was this bad.

I think it's pretty clear he's the smartest guy in the room on that particular subject matter.

Are you serious? I think most of them old enough ran to Canada to avoid the draft. Like minded people and all. Just saying.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: JohnKBA
30629604_1959309140779887_7254621030516260864_n.jpg

Zuckerberg didn't sound all that smart to me, either.

I heard a little of his testimony yesterday, and I just heard a bunch of lawyers asking "gotcha" questions trying to make themselves look good, and Zuckerberg answering questions in halting, stilted, unconfident cadence that made me think in my mind he must have looked like a deer in the headlights.

Zuckerberg didn't sound all that smart to me, either.

I heard a little of his testimony yesterday, and I just heard a bunch of lawyers asking "gotcha" questions trying to make themselves look good, and Zuckerberg answering questions in halting, stilted, unconfident cadence that made me think in my mind he must have looked like a deer in the headlights.

Sounds like you’re biased because Zuck is a liberal.

How is anyone this dumb^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I mean this sincerely. Please get help, you will probably be reamed on a daily basis if you step outside. It has to be all of that partying. Official and professional opinion is that your mind is fried.

Your boy Trump tweeted out the equivalent of the "this is fine" .gif on Twitter today. Called the damn White House "calm" this morning. LMAO!!!

Why is our "very stable genius" using social media to announce missile attacks? And GOD you know he wanted to use the word "beautiful" when he mentioned them. This cuck is so freaking clueless.

Your boy Trump tweeted out the equivalent of the "this is fine" .gif on Twitter today. Called the damn White House "calm" this morning. LMAO!!!

Why is our "very stable genius" using social media to announce missile attacks? And GOD you know he wanted to use the word "beautiful" when he mentioned them. This cuck is so freaking clueless.

So you have first hand knowledge that the White House wasn’t calm?

Have missile strikes happened?

Last edited:
So you have first hand knowledge that White House wasn’t calm?

Have missile strikes happened?

You know what?

You're right, bro.

If we have a self-proclaimed "very stable genius" running our country, I'm sure he's playing chess, not checkers.

Then again, he's also heavily influenced by what he watches on a cable TV news show each morning.

Is Trump even a Christian, bro???

Would you have sex with Laura Ingraham if given the chance???

You guys are some weirdos.

You know what?

You're right, bro.

If we have a self-proclaimed "very stable genius" running our country, I'm sure he's playing chess, not checkers.

Then again, he's also heavily influenced by what he watches on a cable TV news show each morning.

Is Trump even a Christian, bro???

Would you have sex with Laura Ingraham if given the chance???

You guys are some weirdos.

How many times have you freaked over a text by Trump only for him to be right?

Let see, “Obama’s admin wiretapped him”, “there was no collusion or obstruction”, “ rocketman”, all the ones about China and the tariffs.
Somehow Trump always ends up on top, might be time you let it play out. Or keep on trolling, it’s obvious that’s what you’re intention is.

How many times have you freaked over a text by Trump only for him to be right?

Let see, “Obama’s admin wiretapped him”, “there was no collusion or obstruction”, “ rocketman”, all the ones about China and the tariffs.
Somehow Trump always ends up on top, might be time you let it play out. Or keep on trolling, it’s obvious that’s what you’re intention is.

Donald Trump is WAY too stupid to orchestrate some kind of collusion plot. I mean...this dude is as low-brow as most of the posters on this thread.

Is that trolling, or simply having an opinion?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT