POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, What responsibility of President has he not been prepared for?

The whole...uh...being "presidential" part. But apparently that bores him, and his "executive time" live-tweeting Fox News each morning dictates his entire thought process for the rest of the day.

I'm alarmed that you guys are so blindly loyal to DONALD TRUMP as the President of The United States.

Donald Trump, FFS. *Anybody* would have been better prepared to take on the responsibilities of the job, and yet because of your devotion to being a Republican and "winning" overrides anything else, you praise his Twitter meltdowns and talk about Hillary F*cking Clinton every day. Comical.

Where's the "this is fine" .gif when you need it? Apparently Fox News was talking about pandas or something last night instead of the FBI raid. What a complete joke.

so being a "community organizer" or the wife of a former president are qualifications for office? dude, you make yourself look stupid every time you type on a keyboard.

What does "presidential" mean anyway? In my lifetime we've had a wide range of personalities in the White House. Yes, Trump treats it more like reality TV than his predecessors, but things have changed a lot. When W took office, the majority of Americans probably didn't even have a cell phone. Now everyone is on social media, so he chooses to interact with his fans that way. It certainly seems to be working. I don't have a single Trump supporting friend that has turned on him. Of course dems don't like him, that's just politics 101. Had Obama acted exactly like Trump does, he'd be taking fire from the right. That's just how things are. 80% of people line up on either side of the aisle and blindly support anyone with a D or R beside their names. The reason Trump won is because a good hunk of that 20% realized he's not a Republican or Democrat, he just wanted to shake things up. The last 15 months have shown a shakeup was sorely needed.

The whole...uh...being "presidential" part. But apparently that bores him, and his "executive time" live-tweeting Fox News each morning dictates his entire thought process for the rest of the day.

Being Presidential ? His tweeting bothers you, then don’t look at them. It’s real simple

so being a "community organizer" or the wife of a former president are qualifications for office? dude, you make yourself look stupid every time you type on a keyboard.

Right, because that's all Obama and Clinton have done in their careers.

SMH.

Nice level-1 burn on your way out, too. I'm used to hearing WAY better insults than that on this thread.

Do you even party, bro?

Being Presidential ? His tweeting bothers you, then don’t look at them. It’s real simple

His Fox & Friends live-tweeting obsession influences global politics every morning, my dude.

"Don't look at them?"

You'd be a fool not to. It's real simple.

What a freaking bum...you're the POTUS and you spend your mornings pounding Diet Cokes and watching Fox News??

LMAO!!!!

You know Trump is somewhere being a buffoon at this very moment. Ah, what a life.

I'm alarmed that you guys are so blindly loyal to DONALD TRUMP as the President of The United States.

Donald Trump, FFS. *Anybody* would have been better prepared to take on the responsibilities of the job, and yet because of your devotion to being a Republican and "winning" overrides anything else, you praise his Twitter meltdowns and talk about Hillary F*cking Clinton every day. Comical.

Where's the "this is fine" .gif when you need it? Apparently Fox News was talking about pandas or something last night instead of the FBI raid. What a complete joke.
Ah yes...the panda story. In a two hour news program they covered other stories in the world too...but the selective narrative building got you to believe want they wanted. Maybe you can tune into CNN talking about two scoops of ice cream.

Right, because that's all Obama and Clinton have done in their careers.

SMH.

Nice level-1 burn on your way out, too. I'm used to hearing WAY better insults than that on this thread.

Do you even party, bro?

okay, so one was a junior senator who never even bothered to show up to vote in his own state legislature like 90 percent of the time, and the other was/is part leader of the world's largest child pedophilia ring responsible for the forced suicides and mysterious deaths of over 50 members of her opposition.

can you name one accomplishment of either one?

His Fox & Friends live-tweeting obsession influences global politics every morning, my dude.

"Don't look at them?"

What a freaking bum...you're the POTUS and you spend your mornings pounding Diet Cokes and watching Fox News??

LMAO!!!!

You know Trump is somewhere being a buffoon at this very moment. Ah, what a life.

No, it’s simply what’s on his mind, we’ve always bitched about wanting to know what politicians really think, we’ll now we have it.

So, instead of seeing what’s going on in the country, you’re fantasizing about Trump when he tweets.

"Don't look at them?"

LMAO!!!!

30415608_1958184557559012_2498050436456513536_n.png

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Didn't vote for Trump. Thought he'd be a terrible tax and spend liberal, honestly. Luckily he's been a cut tax and spend liberal. I want my piece if everyone else is getting there's.

The economy has been on fire. Countries are starting to actually respect us, or fear us, one in the same. He was trying to pull back in the middle east before some Syrians were gassed by Assad (yeah right).

He hasn't said a goddam thing about gay marriage or abortion, as far as I'm aware. Two topics I really just don't give a shit about.

Check my post history, I always said there'd never be an actual wall. However he is getting tougher on illegal alien invasion.

Really the only thing I truly take issue with that comes to mind is his spending. And that's something the lefts should love.

If it wasn't for muh Russia and you fringe lunatics being deranged psychopaths dead set on getting Mother Hilary in office, he'd be the greatest Democrat POTUS the country has ever had. Unfortunately he put an R next to his name to get elected. Unfortunately you deranged lunatics are too goddam far over the ledge to realize that.

Trump really is the best Democrat President we've had, and I'm actually fine with that as a conservative. Have to compromise at some point.

Not since J Edgar Hoover has a president been so corrupt. Just you wait, you stupid repugs!!! Word on the street is Cohen has evidence that Drumpf shoved a cigar up Stormy’s t%#t. You repugs will still defend Drumpf though, lol
I just want to know what judge Scalise thinks about this

If I may be so bold, will he get your vote next time around?

There is till a long time to go before making that decision.

And honestly, I think it will be moot. They will succeed in the coup and impeach him for something made up or eventually he'll just get sick of trying to make the country better while fighting every day against people dead set on bringing it down from within.

I'm sure as shit not going to vote for Pence, i can tell you that much.

Didn't vote for Trump. Thought he'd be a terrible tax and spend liberal, honestly. Luckily he's been a cut tax and spend liberal. I want my piece if everyone else is getting there's.

The economy has been on fire. Countries are starting to actually respect us, or fear us, one in the same. He was trying to pull back in the middle east before some Syrians were gassed by Assad (yeah right).

He hasn't said a goddam thing about gay marriage or abortion, as far as I'm aware. Two topics I really just don't give a shit about.

Check my post history, I always said there'd never be an actual wall. However he is getting tougher on illegal alien invasion.

Really the only thing I truly take issue with that comes to mind is his spending. And that's something the lefts should love.

If it wasn't for muh Russia and you fringe lunatics being deranged psychopaths dead set on getting Mother Hilary in office, he'd be the greatest Democrat POTUS the country has ever had. Unfortunately he put an R next to his name to get elected. Unfortunately you deranged lunatics are too goddam far over the ledge to realize that.

Trump really is the best Democrat President we've had, and I'm actually fine with that as a conservative. Have to compromise at some point.

Great post. Trump is somewhere between Obama and Clinton on the political scale. He’s a mile left of the Bushes. Not sure what dems want - they had 2 liberals squaring off for the presidency. It was win win for them.

Mueller was appointed because Comey gave confidential info to a Columbia professor with the intent to leak it to the media. That’s his own words under oath.
To prevent the Professor from being questioned or subpoenaed, Comey hires him as his lawyer.

Imagine the media’s reaction if the Trump Justice dept decided to raid his home, and over rule attorney client privilege? It would be over the top coverage that he was trampling the constitution, rightfully so.

Reactions: screwduke1
Right, because that's all Obama and Clinton have done in their careers

You tried being sarcastic but what you really did was make an accurate statement. Awkward

Great post. Trump is somewhere between Obama and Clinton on the political scale. He’s a mile left of the Bushes. Not sure what dems want - they had 2 liberals squaring off for the presidency. It was win win for them.

Trump's way more liberal than Hillary. I don't mean the say/do anything to get elected Hillary. I mean the real one that tried to censor rap lyrics, cut down on predatory animals, etc.

During that same time frame trump was gay/trans friendly, a champion of minorities, and a rap culture icon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT