POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who knew all these lefties wanted Mike Pence to be President? I mean, they obviously know that's how it works. They wouldn't be stupid enough to think Hillary assumes power, no....definitely not

Too bad for Trumps lawyer they didn't give him a heads up so he could destroy any and all relevant documents free of any qiestions like Clinton's attorneys.

Regardless of the side of the aisle you're on, this attempted coup should alarm you. But I guess if you are a deranged fringe lunatic like most of the left, you are still holding out hope Clinton will be POTUS.

Guess this will be the last time anyone from the outside tries to shake up Washington. Mission accomplished.
[laughing]

Too bad for Trumps lawyer they didn't give him a heads up so he could destroy any and all relevant documents free of any qiestions like Clinton's attorneys.

Regardless of the side of the aisle you're on, this attempted coup should alarm you. But I guess if you are a deranged fringe lunatic like most of the left, you are still holding out hope Clinton will be POTUS.

Guess this will be the last time anyone from the outside tries to shake up Washington. Mission accomplished.

Agree with this - the will of the people is being trampled on here. Why even bother having elections anymore if this is going to happen? It’s disgusting.

I guess you don't understand what is going on in Hungary. Not about just an election. More and more, the right seem to be carrying water for the authoritarian regimes of the world. There are plenty of examples of non-democratic countries that hold fake elections where the outcomes are already decided. Your buddy Putin is a prime example.

Reactions: CastleRubric

If they succeed at removing Trump there will be a civil war IMO. Angering 63 million people would not be a good idea.

Reactions: CastleRubric

I believe you can shake up Washington without having to commit various crimes and act like a mafia organization to do it. I'm actually surprised you all are surprised that a lawyer who admits to basically paying hush money for a presidential candidate right before an election is being raided.

If this was Hillary you'd have no problem with it at all.

I guess the will of the people were trampled on when Nixon was forced to resign too.

And I pretty much called the military call up on American soil. This is all in preparation for the 2020 elections.

I believe you can shake up Washington without having to commit various crimes and act like a mafia organization to do it. I'm actually surprised you all are surprised that a lawyer who admits to basically paying hush money for a presidential candidate right before an election is being raided.

If this was Hillary you'd have no problem with it at all.

I guess the will of the people were trampled on when Nixon was forced to resign too.

You mean like an outgoing admin spying on an incoming admin, then using that info to damage his administration? Or how about those same admin officials lying under oath, and then leaking classified info to the media?

What has Trump done thats even close to that? Nothing, he has done nothing other than call DC on its BS.
The Special counsel was appointed when there wasn't a crime to investigate, and that same special counsel just recommended that the POTUS lawyer have his office raided so he could get info.
You need to come to terms with what this investigation is about, it isn't about justice, it's about power.

All of this is because The Russian collusion story played out. Now, they are drumming up something else that won't stick or affect Trump until it plays out. Notice when his approval rating went above 50% on the only poll that has been close to being correct up to now, they ramp up the attacks in hopes to deflect any good news. Smart people will see through this and only the lemmings will continue to post every little move as if it matters.

Oh ya, only "smart" people understand that the presidents lawyer being raided by the FBI is no big deal. Cohen is ****ed, his ass bout to get pounded unless he has good info to flip. Y'all in denial harder than Hillary.

Y'all in denial harder than Hillary.

30415175_1958225267554941_7446005460420788224_n.jpg

Trump will still be on top of you liberals when all is said and done. MAGA! Witch hunt will result in nothing on Trump.

Reactions: IdaCat
Not since J Edgar Hoover has a president been so corrupt. Just you wait, you stupid repugs!!! Word on the street is Cohen has evidence that Drumpf shoved a cigar up Stormy’s t%#t. You repugs will still defend Drumpf though, lol

Not since J Edgar Hoover has a president been so corrupt. Just you wait, you stupid repugs!!! Word on the street is Cohen has evidence that Drumpf shoved a cigar up Stormy’s t%#t. You repugs will still defend Drumpf though, lol
President Hoover was the greatest President since Hillary Clinton... get your facts straight.

Reactions: santamaria78
How in the world is platinum still on this thread, spouting cut and paste?

If I were him, after his ridiculous notion about j. Edgar Herbert hoover, I would quietly fade into the shadows, never to be heard from again.

But, I guess he is a liberal, sooooo...

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
One thing that's unfortunate is that this type of escalation means it's unlikely things will ever be back to normal.

Just like executive orders, cheering on abuses of power only results in more abuses of power when the other side gets in.

The ends never justify the means.

This is not a president or man known to back down, and they're intentionally attempting to get a reaction. Tens of millions voted for this man knowing they voted him to fight a civil war, of sorts, by proxy. That's why he won.

Legally Mueller should've been done when he filed the indictment against the Russians noting that noone in America was aware of their plot. As much nonsense as the whole thing was, that was the end of the investigation.

Anything additional is just an attempt to deescalate an already tenuous political climate

Written message from the President of the United States seated at his desk in FBI headquarters:

I spoke privately with Justice Steve Scalise and we share the opinion that many on here should go easier on Platinum. One would treat a neighbor’s dim-witted child with sympathy and not with ridicule, this should be how we comport ourselves when dealing with the above mentioned.

Signed,
President Herbie Edga Hoover
4/10/2018

How in the world is platinum still on this thread, spouting cut and paste?

If I were him, after his ridiculous notion about j. Edgar Herbert hoover, I would quietly fade into the shadows, never to be heard from again.

But, I guess he is a liberal, sooooo...
In addition to that, he is a liar also per his post about the KTRS... but that's what liberals do best- lie.

This stupid Facebook thing is scary. It’s just going to lead to more govt intrusion into the e-world.

It’s this simple:

Use my Facebook or not! Suck my d*** and butt, world!

Love,
Mark

If Hillary won, we would be voting on Facebook or some crap.

Senator: What are the protections??? Would you support privacy bill of rights or not?

Zuck: lol....go diaf, or not. Your call, bud. NEXT QUESTION!

This poor Hirono lady...

Last capital hill hearing I watched was fn Comey, then Hillary before that. These things should really be PPV. Hilarious and provides great insight as to why our government is a joke.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

I'm alarmed that you guys are so blindly loyal to DONALD TRUMP as the President of The United States.

Donald Trump, FFS. *Anybody* would have been better prepared to take on the responsibilities of the job, and yet because of your devotion to being a Republican and "winning" overrides anything else, you praise his Twitter meltdowns and talk about Hillary F*cking Clinton every day. Comical.

Where's the "this is fine" .gif when you need it? Apparently Fox News was talking about pandas or something last night instead of the FBI raid. What a complete joke.

I'm alarmed that you guys are so blindly loyal to DONALD TRUMP as the President of The United States.

Donald Trump, FFS. *Anybody* would have been better prepared to take on the responsibilities of the job, and yet because of your devotion to being a Republican and "winning" overrides anything else, you praise his Twitter meltdowns and talk about Hillary F*cking Clinton every day. Comical.

Where's the "this is fine" .gif when you need it? Apparently Fox News was talking about pandas or something last night instead of the FBI raid. What a complete joke.

Wow, What responsibility of President has he not been prepared for? The responsibility of having an independent counsel appointed without a crime part, or how about having his incoming admin spied on by the outgoing admin?
The President is doing great with the level of bullshit he’s had to face.

He’s a danger to the DC underbelly, and they’re pissing all over the Constitution to undermine him.

Reactions: IdaCat

I believe Cosby has mentioned tons of times he didn’t even vote for Trump...before election, election day and post election, always consistent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT