POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big Maple is a buzzword for you. The eagle has landed and your fantasy team is about to be put on ICE.

WATCH: Bald Eagle Goes After Canadian Pitcher as ‘Star-Spangled Banner’ Plays

bald-eagle-trying-to-land-on-James-Paxton.jpg
Yep. Our bald eagle knew he wasn't 'merican. Would go after JKBA too.

I'll wait, but I'm sure we'll find out he was Jewish:

At least 3 killed, 20 injured after van plows through crowd in Muenster, Germany
"At least three people were killed and 20 others were injured Saturday after a van drove into a crowd of pedestrians in front of a popular bar in the German city of Muenster, police said.
The driver of the van shot himself to death following the crash."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...-vehicle-plows-through-crowd-in-muenster.html

I'll wait, but I'm sure we'll find out he was Jewish:

At least 3 killed, 20 injured after van plows through crowd in Muenster, Germany
"At least three people were killed and 20 others were injured Saturday after a van drove into a crowd of pedestrians in front of a popular bar in the German city of Muenster, police said.
The driver of the van shot himself to death following the crash."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...-vehicle-plows-through-crowd-in-muenster.html

Merkel said it isn't terror related.

Of course it isn't...

Reactions: santamaria78
Don't play dumb, bro. You were replying to a post about 1M illegals having driver's licenses in California. You were attempting to defend illegals having driver's licenses by putting down people in Nashville.

You assumed that since you were in Nashville the drivers you encountered just had to be legal citizens. Then you used that ignorant assumption as evidence to generalize and claim "all of them (illegals) drive better than the idiots I encounter in Nashville every day."

When, in fact, Nashville also allows illegals to obtain driver's licenses, so in reality those idiots you hate so much in Nashville could actually be illegals.

Bro, it was a joke about traffic. Don't overthink it.

I don't give a damn if you're a legal citizen or not. Understand that driving is dangerous as hell if you're not paying attention, and follow the rules of the road.

BUT, since you brought it up...Diane Black is getting hammered for voting for illegals to have drivers licenses. All those TN voters who are paranoid about illegal citizens are gonna have a tough decision to make. Dishonest Diane Black is pathetic.

Weird. So many intelligent incredibly smart people like Bwls, Platinumdrgn, and Dionysus that you'd think employers would be dying to hire them with their degrees in Pedophillia Liberal Arts

Bro, you would laugh your ass off if you found out what I majored in. Assumed pedophilia aside, NOBODY in this industry was trying to hire a person with my degree and no experience - not for any more than like $25K a year or something. Had to make a move.

Good thing teachers are always in demand. At least for now.

Would you let a liberal snowflake like me teach your kids how to solve two-step equations?

A knife is a wedge - one of the six simple machines that we use every day. It's actually two inclined planes bound together, when you think about it in its crudest form. To increase the mechanical advantage, you make the wedge longer and thinner.

Anybody here familiar with the Bronx method of carrying a razor blade?

Bro, it was a joke about traffic. Don't overthink it.

I don't give a damn if you're a legal citizen or not. Understand that driving is dangerous as hell if you're not paying attention, and follow the rules of the road.

BUT, since you brought it up...Diane Black is getting hammered for voting for illegals to have drivers licenses. All those TN voters who are paranoid about illegal citizens are gonna have a tough decision to make. Dishonest Diane Black is pathetic.

Your entire existence on this board is the joke, bro. If you're going to try to be the witty, smart-ass troll, then own it, bro.

Your entire existence on this board is the joke, bro. If you're going to try to be the witty, smart-ass troll, then own it, bro.

Diane Black, though.

God, I love this thread.

Remember when I was talking about how much I loved Oakland a few months ago? I cited the diverse population as one of the things I liked most. Then some bum posts something around the lines of "yeah there's ethnic diversity, but what about diversity of thought?"

LMAO

In a thread where anything posted that's not conservative gets bashed - every day - that was so freaking rich. Appreciating and respecting the fact that others might not think like you? Yeah, you guys are great at that.

Your boy Trump gives me daily ammo to "troll" with, if that's what you think I'm doing here. "Beautiful, clean coal." Hahaha I'm pretty certain that Trump thinks they give the coal a bath and get all the dirt off it.

Coal so "beautiful" he'd grab it by the pussy.

Has anyone used that one yet? SO GOOD, BRO.

Diane Black, though.

God, I love this thread.

Remember when I was talking about how much I loved Oakland a few months ago? I cited the diverse population as one of the things I liked most. Then some bum posts something around the lines of "yeah there's ethnic diversity, but what about diversity of thought?"

LMAO

In a thread where anything posted that's not conservative gets bashed - every day - that was so freaking rich. Appreciating and respecting the fact that others might not think like you? Yeah, you guys are great at that.

Your boy Trump gives me daily ammo to "troll" with, if that's what you think I'm doing here. "Beautiful, clean coal." Hahaha I'm pretty certain that Trump thinks they give the coal a bath and get all the dirt off it.

Coal so "beautiful" he'd grab it by the pussy.

Has anyone used that one yet? SO GOOD, BRO.
This is what is meant by trolling. But of course you know that and now you are just doing as instructed.

Appreciating and respecting the fact that others might not think like you?

You definitely don't think like me, and it's not something to be appreciated and respected.

Seriously, bro... just between you and me, I love to racism with the best of 'em, but openly admitting that you've never encountered the thought process that minorities aren't incompetent and are capable? That's f***ing hardcore, bro. Way too extreme for me.

If only you partied as hard as you racism, then you'd be on the level, bro.

Reactions: JohnKBA
You definitely don't think like me, and it's not something to be appreciated and respected.

Seriously, bro... just between you and me, I love to racism with the best of 'em, but openly admitting that you've never encountered the thought process that minorities aren't incompetent and are capable? That's f***ing hardcore, bro. Way too extreme for me.

If only you partied as hard as you racism, then you'd be on the level, bro.

Nice misquote, bro. Not gonna bite on that one though.

GOD I'm gonna party so hard tonight. Still need to organize a few records, but this event is shaping up nicely.

Speaking of music...you guys should check out "Draggin' My Heels" by The Hollies. Totally different sound than what you'd expect from them.

That doesn't matter, you are just following party mindset. Trolling is your party's only offensive tactic right now. You have nothing else.

Guess which party I chose when I first registered to vote as a HS senior in Kentucky.

If you don't get this right on the first attempt...you DEFINITELY don't party, bro.

Guess which party I chose when I first registered to vote as a HS senior in Kentucky.

If you don't get this right on the first attempt...you DEFINITELY don't party, bro.
The Prom? You are correct about one thing now, I don't party anymore. Don't need to.

Bro, you would laugh your ass off if you found out what I majored in. Assumed pedophilia aside, NOBODY in this industry was trying to hire a person with my degree and no experience - not for any more than like $25K a year or something. Had to make a move.

Good thing teachers are always in demand. At least for now.

Would you let a liberal snowflake like me teach your kids how to solve two-step equations?

Ever had a yeast infection on your dick?

Obamacare made health insurance so costly that i have to use apple cider vinegar to treat it. Guess what? It ain't goddamn working.

I don't know what you majored in. Maybe you minored in Pedophillia Studies. I don't know, but Bwls2 no way in hell would I let you teach my kid. I'd rather let a retarded homeless man with Cerbal Palsy teach my kid basic math than you. No offense.

Ever had a yeast infection on your dick?

Obamacare made health insurance so costly that i have to use apple cider vinegar to treat it. Guess what? It ain't goddamn working.

I don't know what you majored in. Maybe you minored Pedophillia Studies. I don't know, but Bwls2 no way in hell would I let you teach my kid. I'd rather let a retarded homeless man with Cerbal Palsy teach my kid basic math than you. No offense.

My health insurance actually decreased this year. I find it very affordable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT