POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our press has always been in the tank for libs. Kind of refreshing that they don't even try to hide it anymore. Now knuckleheads can't point to, for instance a NYT article, and add anything of unbiased substance whatsoever to their argument. That used to be a favorite in the ole playbook.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Jobs half of what was expected and they revised last month down 50k jobs. Stock market on track before the midterms to go almost back to where it started when Trump took office. His approval is starting to backslide again, still hasn't even broken 50%. Ya, GOP gonna get prison raped in Nov. Stock market and jobs were literally the only thing Trump had to gloat about. He loses those and he's just a sad cheeto in a big chair. He can't even tweet about Rasmussen anymore since it is dropping. His new plan is try to distract everyone with the national guard. Someone should let him know that when Bush & Obama did the same thing it was overall negative for them. It's not their job, border crossings are already low, and its absurdly expensive to use the Guard on the border.
ABC News: Workers benefit as US businesses struggle to fill jobs.
U.S. workers are increasingly benefiting as employers struggle to fill millions of open jobs.

More people who had given up looking for work are renewing their job hunts, more employees are confident enough to quit to look for other jobs and pay is gradually picking up.......

The talking point that border crossings are at a low is only half of the truth and another misrepresentation of the facts. It's true that, overall, border crossings are at something like a 17 year low, but from March 2017 to March 2018, border crossing are up 200%. Trump sending the National Guard to combat the problem isn't the distraction. Spouting half truths to distract from the resurgence in border crossings is the distraction.

The talking point that border crossings are at a low is only half of the truth and another misrepresentation of the facts. It's true that, overall, border crossings are at something like a 17 year low, but from March 2017 to March 2018, border crossing are up 200%. Trump sending the National Guard to combat the problem isn't the distraction. Spouting half truths to distract from the resurgence in border crossings is the distraction.

True, but you know what's at an all time high? Liberals supporting necrophilic infant molestation at still births. Sick people.

If i ever see a liberal around my kid I'll kill them. I'll go to prison.

"There is not a lot of inventory of really great workers to hire who are still unemployed," says J.P. Morgan Funds chief global strategist David Kelly.

Weird. So many intelligent incredibly smart people like Bwls, Platinumdrgn, and Dionysus that you'd think employers would be dying to hire them with their degrees in Pedophillia Liberal Arts

We have been close to full employment for a while. Which is why most people said Trump was looney promising his absurd numbers for job creation of 25million. He is to dumb to understand you can't create those jobs with no americans to fill them while also blocking immigration

We have been close to full employment for a while. Which is why most people said Trump was looney promising his absurd numbers for job creation of 25million. He is to dumb to understand you can't create those jobs with no americans to fill them while also blocking immigration

Why are you for illegal immigration? Read what you’re typing, the issue is illegal immigration.
You’re whole argument is that we cannot function without illegal aliens, basically slave labor, and you think you’re the enlightened group?
Illegal aliens affect elections, whether you think they vote or not, get counted in a census. That census determines the number of representatives a state is awarded, therefore influencing our Govt.

It just boggles the mind that is you’re argument.

29793054_2072503199433036_7231531919517159893_n.jpg

Almost as crazy as promising higher minimum wage with no jobs existing to pay them

So facebook’s second in command says users should expect to pay for privacy. Don’t get me wrong, it’s ludacris to think you had privacy in the first place... but how dumb do you have to be pay for privacy, when everyone knows they’ll still be mining your data?

So glad I deleted my Facebook several years ago.

(SIAP, been out of the loop this week.)

Last edited:
True, but you know what's at an all time high? Liberals supporting necrophilic infant molestation at still births. Sick people.

If i ever see a liberal around my kid I'll kill them. I'll go to prison.
Nah, I'd bet Right to Lifer's are more in the IILF camp.

I said last year that if I were POTUS I would make NY, IL, and CA sanctuary states and let them drown in immigrants. Mayor complaining that a crackdown in TX and AZ.

.@MayorSamAbed: "If California is the only sanctuary state here, we're going to be a magnet for criminals, for poverty, for welfare. California will be a third world country."

Reactions: AustinTXCat

So facebook’s second in command says users should expect to pay for privacy. Don’t get me wrong, it’s ludacris to think you had privacy in the first place... but how dumb do you have to be pay for privacy, when everyone knows they’ll still be mining your data?

So glad I deleted my Facebook several years ago.

(SIAP, been out of the loop this week.)

Ludacris - ha.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Fair points Moe (and Bill and Cats as well.)

I guess I’m just not a fan of buzzwords, especially as it relates to politics. Fake News, Libtard, cuck, nazi, alt right, etc. I’m the same at work - every time I hear synergy, quick win, low hanging fruit, deep dive, etc, I want to throw my pc out my window.

Big Maple is a buzzword for you. The eagle has landed and your fantasy team is about to be put on ICE.

WATCH: Bald Eagle Goes After Canadian Pitcher as ‘Star-Spangled Banner’ Plays

bald-eagle-trying-to-land-on-James-Paxton.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT