POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sessions made Rodenstein the acting AG by recusing and that gave him the full powers of the AG office, not your made up limitations. He gave Mueller the power to prosecute "any links and/or coordination between Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump, and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation" His case is not getting thrown out and if it did it would just get handed off to the FBI and he's right back in prison.
Keep going with the bold. It says ant matters that may arise directly from the investigation into any links and/or coordination between Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump. That does not give Mueller the power to go on a fishing expedition. That means those matters have to be in the same scope and arise directly from the initial investigation.

If Mueller tries to indict Trump on something from decades ago that has nothing to do with the '16 election, Russia collusion and/or obstruction of justice then Trump has every right to justifiably fire him.

The Bum in Chief going after Amazon (yet again) just because of the Washington Post connection is comedy. Trump still thinks like it's 1987. The idea of an online marketplace vs. a brick-and-mortar business is too hard for his brain to wrestle with.

In other news, our school took the kids to see Black Panther today. I'm not a movie guy, but that was pretty awesome to see basically an all-black cast in a superhero movie. Cool premise as well. Did anybody here watch it? Thoughts?

Also, what in the hell has happened to movie theaters in the last few years? I haven't seen a flick since Inception, and now they've got massive, reclining chairs and tons of aisle space?? Also smart of them to start selling alcohol (I did not imbibe). Or maybe that's just because we went to the theater in the nice part of town? Anyway, glad to be off work and back on here with you guys for a bit.

Signed,

Your Favorite Unhinged Liberal Cuck

You guys are dumb as shit. When the AG stops being the AG then the deputy AG assumes all his powers. Dana originally had the powers and then she was fired and Rodenstein took her place and assumed the AG powers. By recusing himself Sessions granted the Deputy AG (by law you morons) his power. Sessions recused himself from ANYTHING having to do with Russia because he lied on his security clearance about Russian contacts and was involved with them during the campaign. Manafort and Gates were working with a RUSSIAN spy in Ukraine to prop up their candidates and taking money from the kremlin to do it that they tried to hide. That same RUSSIAN spy was involved with Gates, who flipped on Manafort, during the 2016 election. So it is all within Muellers scope even with your stupid arguments.
Is this the Russian agent you were alluding to? Konstantin Kilimnik
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/29/poli...ia-investigation-contacts/index.html?adkey=bn

Don Jr is a weirdo. I'm sure he loves that he's rich because of his father (and grandfather) and not much else. I probably spend more time in a month with my kids than DJT did in their entire childhoods.
Does not make you a better father. I spent a lot of time away from mine because of the ,military and even more so after the divorce while still in the military. I spent whatever time I could. Quality over Quantity but, we are talking about Jeb Bush who is also a politician over Donald Trump as a comparison and not you.

This right here is a perfect example of why you should never apologize to liberals. Ever.

85614609.jpg

Reactions: screwduke1
Just watched Trump's speech in Ohio today. Well...I basically just skipped until I knew he was off-script (whenever he has his little hands up and making the whiny Donald face)...but yeah.

For a guy that comes from money, he acts very new-money. Always has. From the gold apartment to the constant need for validation, this dude is the most insecure president we will ever see.

I will give him some credit though. He said America is "developing." Damn right we are, brodie.

See libs are frothing over the pension bill, even though I haven't seen anything about it's contents.

It may well suck. But I don't think we will know at this point.

See libs are frothing over the pension bill, even though I haven't seen anything about it's contents.

That’s the point. They are voting and passing it and NO ONE knows what’s in it. It’s 291 pages long and was introduced today and will become law tonight. That’s wrong no matter what’s in it.

That’s the point. They are voting and passing it and NO ONE knows what’s in it. It’s 291 pages long and was introduced today and will become law tonight. That’s wrong no matter what’s in it.

I agree I don't like the process. The content will have to be judged on it's own, although I'm not optimistic.

I just think it's a little curious to think everyone is up in arms over something before they know what it says. Typical Dem behavior - just oppose everything no matter what

Reactions: screwduke1

We do know what the current pension outlook is, so we do know whatever is in that bill cannot be any worse.

*but yes, the way our govt operates is a joke. Whatever is in that bill should a)be a lot shorter, less pages and b) be covered by every media outlet in the state. The people need to know what’s going on.

FCPS closed because teachers put their bottom line above the kids.

Unbelievable (not really)

We do know what the current pension outlook is, so we do know whatever is in that bill cannot be any worse.

*but yes, the way our govt operates is a joke. Whatever is in that bill should a)be a lot shorter, less pages and b) be covered by every media outlet in the state. The people need to know what’s going on.

Cry some more. So this bill is apparently moving participants from defined benefit to defined contribution... like basically every other profession in this country. What is the problem again?

The only teacher i want getting a pension is Funkycat.

Other than than that. F*** teachers. Never seen a generation of more stupid kids than the millineals. Bunch of pussy revisionist historians.

-had an appt to apply for passport replacement yesterday. Going to Haiti in July. Fantastic experience...the woman handling the office was warm and super efficient. Honestly, My face to face experiences with bureaucrats over the years have been mostly pleasant.

- just received an email and text verification from usps for yesterdays appt...2 hrs ago.

-my wife is home tomorrow and my kids are older. WTF are poor working folks/single moms gonna do about childcare tomorrow? Notice came at 10:28 pm. Teachers(some) need to grow up and join the real world with the rest of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
FCPS closed because teachers put their bottom line above the kids.
Good for them.

Funny they sneaked this through on a sewage bill.

The only teacher i want getting a pension is Funkycat.

Other than than that. F*** teachers. Never seen a generation of more stupid kids than the millineals. Bunch of pussy revisionist historians.

Once again it's NOT about the teachers. Blame the disconnect with PARENTS

Passing a bill no one can read is a bullshit way to govern, no matter what is in it.

Going on strike to the detriment of young children and their parents who had nothing to do with it is a bullshit way to behave period.

If you think it's bad now just wait...

the future for teachers are at stake... you dont years of doing something and just sit back and watch everything you've worked for go away without trying to do something.

the future for teachers are at stake... you dont years of doing something and just sit back and watch everything you've worked for go away without trying to do something.

Now I'm confused. That sounds exactly like something someone would say if their entire retirement was in a fund that's is going to implode.

Passing a bill no one can read is a bullshit way to govern, no matter what is in it.

Going on strike to the detriment of young children and their parents who had nothing to do with it is a bullshit way to behave period.

-gonna do wonders for the charter school movement. I've been a proponent of public schools to date...not sure how long I can hang on.

-i agree that a teachers performance is correlative to parental involvement. Teachers rarely make a difference...not that they are bad people...they can only work with the raw material(student) that they are given. Success is contingent upon family/home situation. There are exceptions few and far between.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT