How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
The way the pendulum swings, I do fear these unhinged lunatics on the left regaining control in the near future, and being emboldened to push all the open borders, generdless, communist bullshit they've been open about wanting lately.

They used to try and hide it. Now it's a rallying cry for their base.

When Trump does bullshit like signing that stupid spending bill, it ensures the left is going to get back into power soon.

Real Clear Politics average job approval rating for Trump 3/3-3/22 is 41.6.

Only CBS news had Trump under 40. Rasmussen 46. Gallup 44. NBC News/Wall Street Journal 43. Pew 42. Three had him right at 40.
Pretty good numbers really with a media that trashes him 24/7. And you can bet those numbers are probably 5-10 points too low.

Should've been done day one.

The way the pendulum swings, I do fear these unhinged lunatics on the left regaining control in the near future, and being emboldened to push all the open borders, generdless, communist bullshit they've been open about wanting lately.

They used to try and hide it. Now it's a rallying cry for their base.

When Trump does bullshit like signing that stupid spending bill, it ensures the left is going to get back into power soon.

It'll happen. Was nothing short of miraculous that Hillary lost. Once they get control, they'll enact their open border policies to ensure they never lose control again.

Of course our entire existence will be doomed. But they don't care about that

Reactions: screwduke1
This blonde chick speaking at the march is maybe the worst thing for this "movement". Sarcastic screeching with odd inflections with no obvious grasp on the subject matter probably isn't going to win anyone over

Citigroup Faces Saudi Setback as Billionaire Backer Arrested
Citigroup Inc. may face new obstacles to rebuilding its Saudi Arabia business after the bank’s longstanding shareholder and promoter was arrested in an anti-corruption drive.

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the 62-year-old Saudi billionaire, was detained by authorities on Saturday without disclosure of the allegations. The government also named former HSBC Holdings Plc Middle East and North Africa head Mohammad Al Tuwaijri as economy and planning minister as part of the crackdown.

"The Most Important WikiLeak" - How Wall Street Built The Obama Cabinet

The email came from Michael Froman, a former Citibank executive, who single-handedly built the entire cabinet of what was supposed to be the "main street" President.

The email in question was even sent from Froman's Citibank email address (rookie!) and includes "A list of African American, Latino and Asian American candidates, broken down by Cabinet/Deputy and Under/Assistant/Deputy Assistant level, plus a list of Native American, Arab/Muslim American and Disabled American candidates."

29541511_1938827426161392_3025695426158431204_n.jpg

Iran harassed and humiliated the US Navy under Obama — here's why it stopped under Trump.

- Iran's navy made a point of harassing and humiliating the US Navy in 2016 after then-President Barack Obama had sealed the Iran deal, but under President Donald Trump, they have stopped.

- The US Navy openly acknowledges the shift in tactics from Iran, which an expert told Business Insider was based on Trump's unpredictability and credibility with regard to military strikes.

#MAGA. :americanflag:

Last year at this same exact time there was another Nationwide march. That was about the Earth or environment. They marched in cities and they marched in DC.

Odd that at almost exactly a year later they're marching about something else. Can virtually guarantee it's all the same people. Wonder what's significant about this time of year? Better rates on busses, paid protesters, or both?

Decided to watch the Trump presser this morning before I took a shower. Could NOT stop laughing. Seeing his little brain trying to process what was being spent for the military, oh my. "STEALTH." What an embarrassment. Wish I could feel bad for the people who voted a narcissistic charlatan to lead our country, but DAMN this is so, so sad for *everyone* living in this great country.

Hell, I could use a laugh right now. I'm about to play that tragic comedy one more time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT