POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spent 10 hours today drafting my fantasy baseball team, which will have a much greater impact on my life over the next 6 months than anything being discussed on this board. Man I love baseball.

@Rex Kwon Do how'd your team turn out?

If Trump had read the spending bill he would know that $00.00 goes towards a border wall. It all goes to maintenance and expanding some of the fencing.

29512187_1939052699472198_2953874481589367566_n.jpg

Why did this particular shooting set off so much BS? Sandy Hook was far more reprehensible. Pulse, Vegas, Va Tech were deadlier. Why these students, and why now?

I honestly think it would serve everyone better if both sides would just shut the hell up about guns. I think the constant rhetoric from our leaders is damaging.

Why did this particular shooting set off so much BS? Sandy Hook was far more reprehensible. Pulse, Vegas, Va Tech were deadlier. Why these students, and why now?

I honestly think it would serve everyone better if both sides would just shut the hell up about guns. I think the constant rhetoric from our leaders is damaging.

Because it happened in dws backyard with some far left community they knew they could monetize and weaponize

Can't believe it hasn't been discussed in here but lots of chatter that MAGA can pull money out of this bill and spend it to build the wall if he wants to. He does control how the money is spent once it is allocated. Congress only has oversight. If he wants to slow walk money to PP or pull it altogether he can..........according to many.

Here is a good breakdown on how it can happen:

Follow that thread. It is about 10 points.

Both sides. Sure. You just pointed out that for some reason other shootings don't qualify for so much BS. By BS do you mean political content shoved down our throat? By which side? Why now? Who was losing the narrative? Which side is under attack? Which side controls 90% of the media? Why are there 2 sides? Divide and conquer?

SH occurred amongst little kids. Pl happened amongst fk-ed up teenagers.

I have tried many times to post articles I see on here to Facebook. Not nutcase or fake news articles but regular articles which expose the absurdity of the left. Facebook removes every one of them fairly quickly.

For example, this one got booted almost as soon as I posted it.

DX5VpciVAAAxaUw.jpg

Last edited:
Both sides. Sure. You just pointed out that for some reason other shootings don't qualify for so much BS. By BS do you mean political content shoved down our throat? By which side? Why now? Who was losing the narrative? Which side is under attack? Which side controls 90% of the media? Why are there 2 sides? Divide and conquer?

Yes I mean the political BS shoved down our throats.

I didn’t read all the tweets because I don’t trust Frenchmen :)

And yes I realize that 95% of the BS in this case is from the left. I just meant in general.

Can't believe it hasn't been discussed in here but lots of chatter that MAGA can pull money out of this bill and spend it to build the wall if he wants to. He does control how the money is spent once it is allocated. Congress only has oversight. If he wants to slow walk money to PP or pull it altogether he can..........according to many.

Here is a good breakdown on how it can happen:

Follow that thread. It is about 10 points.
^That along with this from MAGA looks like he could be breaking one off in platinum:

He did follow up with a conflicting tweet so not sure what to think:

Thought it wouldn’t offend anyone if I asked this here, but did anyone else see BBLanzing’s farewell thread to the basketball forum? Turned into some hilarious stuff, but now the thread is gone.

Interesting, isn’t it? My guess? A huge leftist area like Broward County. Happened a litttttle too quickly with the organization on this one. Weird how DWS was already talking and making arrangements with these specific kids less than 24 hours.

And the most annoying effing kids ended up at the forefront. Attention whores, the lot of them.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
And the most annoying effing kids ended up at the forefront. Attention whores, the lot of them.

Pretty disgusting, really. They’re a perfect example of sociopaths. None of them were friends with the victims, none of them saw shit, none of them went to funerals and the public hears nothing about the victims yet they know these little shitheads’ names and they get on magazine covers?

Honestly, it’s one of the most disgusting displays of human behavior from teenagers that I can recall. Regardless of how people feel on gun control, their need to make it about themselves is beyond disturbing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT