POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only a 3k point drop in 2 months. even the steel companies have crashed hard. Thankfully amazon is weathering through the storm just fine.

Translation: “I’d be embarassed because everyone would see my tampons and stuff.”

What a douche. Love when the first amendment is a great concern to a tool like this, yet he’d gladly let the government censor conservatives or the NRA.

Also, I wasn’t aware having kids carry clear backpacks would infringe upon one’s freedom of speech, press, or the right to assemble peacefully. Next he’ll tell us how how hiring based on merit is dumb and is actually helping white males and how we need to go even further to stop discrimination by outlawing hiring whitey.

What a turd you are David Hogg.

Translation: “I’d be embarassed because everyone would see my tampons and stuff.”

What a douche. Love when the first amendment is a great concern to a tool like this, yet he’d gladly let the government censor conservatives or the NRA.

Also, I wasn’t aware having kids carry clear backpacks would infringe upon one’s freedom of speech, press, or the right to assemble peacefully. Next he’ll tell us how how hiring based on merit is dumb and is actually helping white males and how we need to go even further to stop discrimination by outlawing hiring whitey.

What a turd you are David Hogg.

Words of wisdom from D Hogg

Wonder how you play that game? Jump over bodies to see how many microphones and cameras you can get in front of in the shortest time?

Reactions: dezyDeco
That Paul Ryan budget is total shit but it doesn't sound likely that its gonna pass. Almost the entire freedom caucus is against it and it probably ain't passing if they ain't for it.

Paul Ryan is one useless SOB. Terrible. That sounds more like a Schumer omnibus.

Don't know if this has been posted before.

This is the channel that I watched the news on every day for many many years. It is publicly supported and supposedly non-partisan. I quit watching after Trump won the nomination and they went all-in on Trump-bashing. Note the shock and disappointment seen clearly in their faces.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
The real David Hogg folks.

YouTube has taken down the video. God forbid you see this POS for how he really talks and what he really thinks of people who don’t agree with him.

The media is completely with him to spread anti gun message. He has been on msnbc, cnn, time magazine, npr, nbc nightly news etc. Funny listening to a kid drop a bunch of F bombs and act tough with arms the size of a 10 year old.

When Donalds dick picks get released how many of you are going to jerk off to them? Obviously willy is going to.
29497856_2059323980952787_8939504983822822009_n.png

That shit ain't ever getting built. GOP loses house in a few months & cheeto face couldn't even negotiate his friends to give his wall a dime.
Proof once again that you are dumber than a box of rocks. Most of in republican party are not his friends. They are as corrupt as you and the left. Get a clue moron.

Reactions: santamaria78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT