POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People - don't fall into the liberal trap argument of DOOOOO SOMETHING.

Why? Because there were numerous failures here, any of which would totally prevented this tragedy.

Kids/social media followers should've reported his threats. Once reported the FBI should've acted appropriately. The kid was identified as a threat, but somehow got access inside the school.

The following of any of the above would've prevented this.

Do something, really mean take away guns. Because adding new layers of protection is unnecessary where current ones WOULD'VE worked if followed.

Do something should mean actually follow the protections already in place

New Zeland still allows ownership of AR-15s and semiautomatic weapons and they’ve never had a mass shooter.

You’re right though. Everyone dropped the ball involved in preventing this. I’m beginning to think the FBI had/has orders from a certain community organizer to not engage until after they’ve fired their first shot.

Reactions: screwduke1
I know its infowars but saw this on drudge.

A far-left group on Facebook is calling on people to murder Republican lawmakers who support the NRA as revenge for the Florida school shooting.

The unhinged posts appeared on a Facebook group called ‘Milkshakes Against the Republican Party’ in the hours after the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

https://www.infowars.com/far-left-g...icans-as-revenge-for-florida-school-shooting/
So a group that is upset over the murders of students want to murder people they disagree with. Got it. Makes perfect sense now.

re: do something!!!!!

Why didn't the school and local PD do something? Nobody knew about the threat this kid posed more than the school. Who I assume informed local PD about this threat, but I don't know that. Anyway, just like anything, the first line of defense is right there at home*. Nobody is in a better position to assess a threat than those who were around him every single day for hours. Those people concluded he was crazy enough to shoot up the school. So, DO SOMETHING! Teachers? School district? Local Police? What did you do? The school kids joked about him shooting up the school. They are children, they need help and guidance from Adults. Someone should have done something.

It's 100% on purpose to drum up emotions. The simple truth is that the media could care less about the truth. They want to create what is true, not report it.

Most of the media are just watered down Americanized shallow predictable Variants of communist styled propaganda outlets

I think they see themselves as celebrities and a form of “intelligentsia “

But they not that complex. Or are they intellectually empowered to serve as Anything other than mind numbing repetitive loudspeakers

Really similar to the “two way telescreens “ in Orwell’s 1984

I know its infowars but saw this on drudge.

A far-left group on Facebook is calling on people to murder Republican lawmakers who support the NRA as revenge for the Florida school shooting.

The unhinged posts appeared on a Facebook group called ‘Milkshakes Against the Republican Party’ in the hours after the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

https://www.infowars.com/far-left-g...icans-as-revenge-for-florida-school-shooting/
These "Milkshakes" wingnuts could get people killed.

Also, what was the one choose your own adventure thing the Obama Administration put out to show how every step of your life will lead to government dependence if you do it right?

Most of the media are just watered down Americanized shallow predictable Variants of communist styled propaganda outlets

I think they see themselves as celebrities and a form of “intelligentsia “

But they not that complex. Or are they intellectually empowered to serve as Anything other than mind numbing repetitive loudspeakers

Really similar to the “two way telescreens “ in Orwell’s 1984

It's incredible how much of what the left/MSM pushes seems straight out of 1984 and Animal Farm, yet they call the right fascists.

It's incredible how much of what the left/MSM pushes seems straight out of 1984 and Animal Farm, yet they call the right fascists.
haha, who's in bed with the Russian commies?

I'm really impressed with the level of hypocrisy with regards to the federal budget coming from the Republican party. The same party who whined for 8 years about the budget deficit are now turning a $440 billion deficit into $2 trillion. That's right. You're boy King is gonna leave this country with annual $2 trillion deficits and nobody on the right seems to care.

This is all going to come crashing down within the next 2 years due to inflation and high interest rates. And when it does it is going to be ugly because the US will be ill-prepared for the millions of people who will be out of work and need help. Because drunk Republicans are too concerned about their own greed and power than what's best for the country. The corruption going on right now makes Nixon and his crooks look like choirboys. While the Republican leadership simply asks that you hide it better...and of course, give them a taste.

$2 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICITS... do you hypocrites care?

I do enjoy KSR, but as far as Matt goes I lost a lot of respect for him years ago. I was a member of TBK for awhile and I know Marc Maggard is a running joke on RR (and rightfully so because he’s a colossal dick) but he was pretty connected up until about 2011 or so.

The "Fart Faggard" moniker never fails to crack me up; I guess I'm just that childish.

Reactions: JStaff2187
yesterday it was "common sense reform"
today it is "sweeping Australian-like reform"

I could type a mini- thesis on the overuse / misuse of terms like fascist - white supremacy- white nationalist/ diversity/ progressive / and a bootload more (bush jrs “making the world safe for democracy “ was another one

I could type a mini- thesis on the overuse / misuse of terms like fascist - white supremacy- white nationalist/ diversity/ progressive / and a bootload more (bush jrs “making the world safe for democracy “ was another one

Aren’t half your posts a mini-thesis?

Reactions: Phil_The_Music

I'm really impressed with the level of hypocrisy with regards to the federal budget coming from the Republican party. The same party who whined for 8 years about the budget deficit are now turning a $440 billion deficit into $2 trillion. That's right. You're boy King is gonna leave this country with annual $2 trillion deficits and nobody on the right seems to care.

This is all going to come crashing down within the next 2 years due to inflation and high interest rates. And when it does it is going to be ugly because the US will be ill-prepared for the millions of people who will be out of work and need help. Because drunk Republicans are too concerned about their own greed and power than what's best for the country. The corruption going on right now makes Nixon and his crooks look like choirboys. While the Republican leadership simply asks that you hide it better...and of course, give them a taste.

First off, I didn't say a thing about the budget/deficit. I'm as small govt guy as you will find so I'm quite against driving the deficit up. And the GOP/left in the Senate are all big-money spenders (outside Rand Paul). No one should ever argue that (and yes, I get how easy it is to call them hypocrites on that matter).

And corruption absolutely runs rampant in DC, but there's one group with all the ties to Russia right now, and it's not the team in the White House. Also, I'm not a Republican, so try not to lump me into the GOP.

Reactions: JStaff2187

27867438_1756820594398236_3791565418134150926_n.jpg

First off, I didn't say a thing about the budget/deficit. I'm as small govt guy as you will find so I'm quite against driving the deficit up. And the GOP/left in the Senate are all big-money spenders (outside Rand Paul). No one should ever argue that (and yes, I get how easy it is to call them hypocrites on that matter).

And corruption absolutely runs rampant in DC, but there's one group with all the ties to Russia right now, and it's not the team in the White House. Also, I'm not a Republican, so try not to lump me into the GOP.

It’s funny though because by calling them hypocrites on spending (which you could) cardkillas also admitting that the left are hypocritical. When they were the ones driving up the deficit I’m sure cardkilla was arguing why it needed to be done and how righty is too tight with money and not seeing the big picture.

If nothing else, this just shows who is in charge will spend however they please and the other side will bitch and moan about it.

Reactions: sefus12
I think of all of the virtue signaling by athletes, there’s no bigger cuck than Chris Long. The big liberal white savior with the constant pandering and lib talking points gets sickening.

Mueller charges have dropped against some Russians. Part of the indictment reads "unwitting individuals in the Trump campaign..." Pretty much wraps a nice little bow on the Trump - Russian collusion story.

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT