POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i still think he is Z. no way Z can stay away for that long. this board was his only friend. he needs to post on this board so he can go back and reread his own posts so he he can think he is smart. sounds like Platinumdumbass.

Guarantee he’s got that dumbass list of climate change associations within a mouse click.

let me axe u dis bruh. Who sooooo lame dey wood write under another sig.????

dont care wat dey be sayin bout me. Andre goin speak for Andre

truth be i got no biz talkin ruff bruh. Dat be da tequila

tired hidin in tijuana bruh. hate dis place son

cant go back to dose places were dey no me bruh. coach P got people asking were i be. last i be in da ville I got pistol whipped by lil ray ray from da Chane gang. Chane tellin every bruh Dre be dead if i do show my face again

Dis aint fair. Padge duh coach now and he waz da bag man. He be bringin me that money to give Katina

Lollllllllll he wood bring da money in da bag for his bowling ball wearing khakis in da hood lolllllllllll

y I got to be da one hiding out. i get alllll dat ville hate and i just did what I be told. None of dose
other mfers had to see katina no make up on during $$$$$ drops. Aint fair pray for Dre

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
Sounds like Israel has a deep state too. I don't buy that he did what hes been accused of either. The insane libs over there have been trying to take him out just like the left here going after Trump.

[laughing] Trump volunteering to be interrogated by Mueller has to be the dumbest media narrative being pushed. Of course his lawyers are not going to voluntarily agree to a witch hunt interrogation. The media just wants the opportunity to accuse Trump of having something to hide when the interrogation never happens.

First, where is there any evidence of a crime to justify Trump being interrogated? If you're going to subject the President to a criminal interrogation, you need to actually at least back it up with evidence of a crime.

Second, the WH has voluntarily provided dozens of witnesses and hundreds of thousands of documents to Mueller. Mueller has received full cooperation from the WH and has been provided more than enough to sufficiently answer his questions.

Third, taking number two into account, with as much information as the WH has provided to Mueller, it opens up dozens of rabbit holes for Mueller to go down during the interrogation, some of which Trump may not be 100% familiar with, exposing him to a perjury trap.

First Strzok was texting Page from inside a SCIF, which is illegal, now they're texting about classified information.

Strzok and Page Discussed Classified Info in Unsecure Messages

In the January 15, 2016 text messages below, Page discusses with Strzok what is known in the intelligence community as a “single source,” information which in the intelligence community is considered a highly classified and protected source. Additionally, the two agents discuss talking about the “single source” through their unsecure iMessage app. Sending texts through iMessage, a chat service provided by Apple Inc., was again a point of discussion between the two in the text messages dated later in the year August 2016. In those August 2016 text messages, the agents said using the Apple iPhones would help keep their text messages from government collection after speaking with the FBI’s IT director, as reported earlier.

i still think he is Z. no way Z can stay away for that long. this board was his only friend. he needs to post on this board so he can go back and reread his own posts so he he can think he is smart. sounds like Platinumdumbass.
It's not Z. This dude uses "to" instead of "too" and "due" instead of "do". Z is way too smart for those simple mistakes. It's not John either, but for different reasons. [winking]

Pretty tough week for our nation's finest

Before a few hours ago, 6 police officers were killed.. now with a commander in Chicago being slain, that rises to 7.

Brainwashed and blind to reality is no way to go through life.

Hey buddy! Sorry it took so long for me to respond to this. Just now got off work and checked the computer.

Any political TV news networks or websites I should be checking out? I only want the facts, no opinions. Just like you guys.

27749965_528714717501078_7949374482293959679_n.jpg

Russians and Syrians attack a US base in Syria and the Paddock is re-tweeting Joy Reid. Says a lot about the flock.
Interesting how the "Trumps a Putin puppet" crowd isn't talking about this. I guess because it makes the narrative an even bigger pile of horse shit.

And btw, this was brought up in this thread by @AustinTXCat . keep up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT