POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just find it interesting there have been multiple incidents of Republicans being involved in life threatening incidents since the election and several wanting out of Congress (like Gowdy) now.
40 R's not seeking re-election or retiring this year. They're giving all the dirty assholes on the good team a backdoor exit before the shit hits the fan, imho.

Reactions: ymmot31
Divisive, white supremacist, racist, bigoted, xenophobic, not presidential, hurt NFL players' feelings, withdrew from Paris Accord, friend of Putin, Russia interfered in election, doesn't like Iran deal even though it's the best ever, wants to renegotiate trade deals, not a true leader, takes credit for first black president's economy, Obama is the greatest, Republicans are irresponsible and enable him, only Democrats fight the good fight, time for impeachment is now, resist.

Are we really sure her name isn't Max Waters?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
That lady is a zillion times hotter than Ann Coulter.

Aren’t all actors more attractive than the real person they’re portraying?

I watch a lot of crime shows on ID and the real people are nowhere close to being as attractive.

Watch Public Enemies with Johnny Depp and Marion Cotillard. Then look up the tea John Dillinger and Billie Frechette. Lol. Hilarious.

Look at the timestamps on all the screenshots. There are dozens more, all totally different screenshots with different numbers of likes, replies, rerweets so they're not all the same screenshot being recycled, but two will suffice.

Now look at the reported times of the crash in the yellow box...

People are suggesting maybe Kristol was in Central time zone and was an hour behind, but if that were the case, that means it was noon Eastern time, and the crash was an at least 40 minutes old, meaning there would have been no confusion on his part if there was a fatality or not. The fatality was reported almost immediately.

Thomas Wictor's threads are fun. He's also a legitimately mentally ill person who thinks his long dead pet cat came back and dematerialized before his very eyes at the exact moment the shutter closed on his camera, who admits to blurring the lines between assumptions and what he believes to be fact, so TIFWIW

So no memo release today? This is getting old
As I posted before, Dems will make a deal with Trump to give in to some of his policies and it will not get released. I seriously doubt we will see the actual memo. A watered down version with no one getting implicated in anything. This is nothing new and we have seen it before.

Aren’t all actors more attractive than the real person they’re portraying?

I watch a lot of crime shows on ID and the real people are nowhere close to being as attractive.

Watch Public Enemies with Johnny Depp and Marion Cotillard. Then look up the tea John Dillinger and Billie Frechette. Lol. Hilarious.

Yeah I was kind of being sarcastic there.

Another one is Doc Holliday's GF - the girl in Tombstone was pretty hot, but look up Big Nose Kate - she's hideous.

Reactions: DSmith21
Strange coincidence/ironic. I watched that episode last night & today sent NBC a message saying they reduced their ongoing audience by one due to it. They portrayed the antifa suspect guy as sympathetic, expressed pro-abortion views, associated the conservative victim with the alt-right & implied cover up by her as to who really did it, & ignored her bodyguard being knocked by the antifa crowd as nbd. Outside that, fairly balanced.

Saw my first paycheck with the new tax rates. About $100 more in my pocket. So, I estimate both me and my wife will get back around $2000-2400 this year. Just wait until more folks start seeing it. Dems know they f'd up big time not voting for it. Then old out-of-touch hens like Pelosi double down and make stupid "bread crumb" statements much like Hillary did with the "Deplorable" comment which I think cost her a lot of votes.

It's tough to tell with mine - it went down a few hundred bucks but I stopped paying SS Tax in June and it picked back up again in January. Will be easier to compare later this year.

ETA I'm sure @Rex Kwon Do will love this one :)

Amazing, if true.

Economy to grow at 5.4% rate in first quarter, Atlanta Fed tracker shows.

• The Atlanta Fed updated its rolling look at the U.S. economy, projecting that GDP would grow 5.4 percent in the first quarter.
  • If the forecast holds, it would be the strongest quarter since the economic recovery began and would more than double the typical annualized growth during the period.
#MAGA. :americanflag:

Saw my first paycheck with the new tax rates. About $100 more in my pocket. So, I estimate both me and my wife will get back around $2000-2400 this year. Just wait until more folks start seeing it. Dems know they f'd up big time not voting for it. Then old out-of-touch hens like Pelosi double down and make stupid "bread crumb" statements much like Hillary did with the "Deplorable" comment which I think cost her a lot of votes.
Crumbs per Speaker of the House wannabe Pelosi.

Reactions: USSLair
Thomas Wictor's threads are fun. He's also a legitimately mentally ill person who thinks his long dead pet cat came back and dematerialized before his very eyes at the exact moment the shutter closed on his camera, who admits to blurring the lines between assumptions and what he believes to be fact, so TIFWIW

I can’t read that guy’s stuff. Everything is pretty out there with speculation. If you’re going to have long threads, it better have actual facts and a timeline of these things. There’s some accounts like that but this guy doesn’t do it for me.

I can’t read that guy’s stuff. Everything is pretty out there with speculation. If you’re going to have long threads, it better have actual facts and a timeline of these things. There’s some accounts like that but this guy doesn’t do it for me.

My intent was to post the rebuttal by Imperator Rex, I somehow gabbed a link to the wrong side of the thread.

I think everyone in that TheadSplaining group are all either narcissists, lunatics, or LARPers. Sometimes all three. It's usually entertaining, like I said, but they are all wrong or squishy enough times to show they have no particular skill or insight other than the ability to use obscure enough sources and language so as to make the average reader believe they must know something.

I think everyone in that TheadSplaining group are all either narcissists, lunatics, or LARPers. Sometimes all three. It's usually entertaining, like I said, but they are all wrong or squishy enough times to show they have no particular skill or insight other than the ability to use obscure enough sources and language so as to make the average reader believe they must know something.
Then don't ****ing read it.

Well if he doesn't want to be a judge, replace Sessions with him as AG.

Gowdys press release said he would be rejoining the justice system. So I think AG is definitely a legit possibility

Check this thread out. Really good points that go both ways.

Meh. I don't think anyone disagrees the IG report will be the atom bomb. Because that report will have all the evidence with it.

The memo is basically just a cliff notes version imo. And is being dangled as leverage for negotiations

Gowdys press release said he would be rejoining the justice system. So I think AG is definitely a legit possibility

Meh. I don't think anyone disagrees the IG report will be the atom bomb. Because that report will have all the evidence with it.

The memo is basically just a cliff notes version imo. And is being dangled as leverage for negotiations
That's essentially what Imperator Rex says in reply to Wictor in that thread.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Afro-centric garb.

DU6GIiXWsAAYHFf.jpg

Last edited:

you probably can't even play 3D checkers let alone 4D chess

Reactions: TransyCat09

Verbally kicking the can down the road as needed to secure leverage for something else.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT