How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
85569132.jpg

The liberal way. Not the result I want? Delete it. Can’t let people see what most people really think.
Well, he did judge the most beautiful BBC on Stern so you should respect his opinions, IMO.

people keep comparing this to Watergate. this is tiddlywinks compared to Watergate.
1. Making up a story to get a warrant to spy on your political opponent involving DOJ, FBI
2. Try to throw someone in prison on a procedural crime in a made up investigation.
3. Then tell us that we can't see what they really did.

It doesn't get any worse or more corrupt than that. It just can't. And libs say that the reason people want these docs released is "Russian bots and trolls". Adam Schiff

Last edited:

Paddock was cremated Dec. 21. Coroner claims he can't release it cause autopsy report hasn't been finalized.

Reactions: ymmot31
Yes, we need a lot more of this. And that doesn't even include the Musk payoffs.

"
So far, 34 companies that were offered federal support from taxpayers are faltering — either having gone bankrupt or laying off workers or heading for bankruptcy. This list includes only those companies that received federal money from the Obama Administration’s Department of Energy and other agencies. The amount of money indicated does not reflect how much was actually received or spent but how much was offered. The amount also does not include other state, local, and federal tax credits and subsidies, which push the amount of money these companies have received from taxpayers even higher.

The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:

1. Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
  2. SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
  3. Solyndra ($535 million)*
  4. Beacon Power ($43 million)*
  5. Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
  6. SunPower ($1.2 billion)
  7. First Solar ($1.46 billion)
  8. Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
  9. EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
  10. Amonix ($5.9 million)
  11. Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
  12. Abound Solar ($400 million)*
  13. A123 Systems ($279 million)*
  14. Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
  15. Johnson Controls ($299 million)
  16. Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
  17. ECOtality ($126.2 million)
  18. Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
  19. Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
  20. Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
  21. Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
  22. Range Fuels ($80 million)*
  23. Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
  24. Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
  25. Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
  26. GreenVolts ($500,000)
  27. Vestas ($50 million)
  28. LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
  29. Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
  30. Navistar ($39 million)
  31. Satcon ($3 million)*
  32. Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
  33. Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)
*Denotes companies that have filed for bankruptcy.

The problem begins with the issue of government picking winners and losers in the first place. Venture capitalist firms exist for this very reason, and they choose what to invest in by looking at companies’ business models and deciding if they are worthy. When the government plays venture capitalist, it tends to reward companies that are connected to the policymakers themselves or because it sounds nice to “invest” in green energy."

Great post

A fun read on the train. Apparently, Bill Kristol tweeted about the collision 13 minutes before the press released it.

Highlights:
DU6M848WkAEHn6B.jpg:large

Interesting. Because we know the Greenbrier has an old underground bunker built for nuclear fallout. Maybe legs to this.

We also know Snowden said the NSA would've killed him without hesitation if he was to stop his leak. That's why he had contingencies.

people keep comparing this to Watergate. this is tiddlywinks compared to Watergate.

I always find it hilarious anyone compares anything to Watergate anymore. Obama had scores of scandals waaaaaay worse than Watergate. Watergate is miniscule compared to stuff we know now

Lowe's confirms plans to pay up to $1,000 bonuses.

• Lowe's said it expects the impact of new tax legislation to be positive for its business in 2018.
  • The home improvement retailer is giving some of its employees bonuses of up to $1,000.
  • Lowe's will also expand its benefits packages in the wake of new tax legislation.

#MAGA. :americanflag:
Out of all the good/great things Trump has done, tax reform will win him reelection easily, IMO. I don't even care who the dems prop up. Who would vote against a great economy?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Any blind person could see that obstruction of justice is going on right now. Trump and his cronies have done anything and everything to stop this Russia investigation. Why? If they are so clean and it's all made up then why are they trying so hard to stop it?

Watching Trump refuse to impose new sanctions or try to stop Russia from further hacking of our elections is tantamount to treason - he is bought and paid for by our enemies. Trump will end up firing Rosenstein, get a lacky in there to fire Mueller and then we'll find out who is really an American or just a Republican. If Obama, or any Democratic President did even half of this stuff, you all would be on the streets by now. But it's coming.

So answer this. If Trump is so pro-Russia, why is he selling arms and heavy weapons to the Ukraine? The prior administration refused to do that. I'll await your answer.

So answer this. If Trump is so pro-Russia, why is he selling arms and heavy weapons to the Ukraine? The prior administration refused to do that. I'll await your answer.

Because we sold a better product to Russia, duh!

Michelle Obama to frightened Americans: 'All we have is hope'

And prior to Nov 2016, all we had we despair. BTW, hope is a pretty good thing to have.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
No other group is lied to more than the black community. None. They’re misled by race hustlers who sold out for money like a crooked preacher stuffing his pockets.

Blacks should take a good look at what Dems have done to their communities despite decades of voting for them. Not to mention, they’re voting for a group who is a big backer of Planned Parenthood, which kills off blacks more than anyone and is put in black neighborhoods more than anywhere else.

You’d think they would take a look around and see how gung ho Dems are for Latinos and illegals and they’d see how the party uses people. Black population has basically stayed the same since 1870 with a fluctuation of from 10-12 percent here and there. Hispanics have doubled since 1990 and that’s not even counting illegals. In 1970, Hispanics only made up four percent of the population. They’re like 17 percent and growing.

(White population has decreased by about 26 or 27 percent since 1950. In that same time span, Hispanics only made up two percent)

Trump called it during the election. Dems show up every four years, trying to “jive” and even carrying hot sauce and talking about Beyoncé and then they leave. Cities still look like garbage, crime is high, people still dependent on government.

So many minds have been poisoned and manipulated to fall for the race card and when someone gets off the Dem plantation and blaming whites, their “blackness” is questioned.

Great Post.....I agree with it 100%. The lies and propaganda that has been feed to the black community is astounding. The Sonnie Johnson podcast is great on Bretibart. She's a black conservative but she has great realistic takes on everything including what the democratic party has done to black America.

Just find it interesting there have been multiple incidents of Republicans being involved in life threatening incidents since the election and several wanting out of Congress (like Gowdy) now.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Just find it interesting there have been multiple incidents of Republicans being involved in life threatening incidents since the election and several wanting out of Congress (like Gowdy) now.

I wouldn’t be surprised a bit if what you’re getting at is true. They thought they had it in the bag and Trump being elected threw a wrench into everything. Since then they’ve tried to delegitimize his election to no avail, desperately looking for any reason to impeach, to no avail, and realize he isn’t going to cave to their every whim. They are getting desperate.

A fun read on the train. Apparently, Bill Kristol tweeted about the collision 13 minutes before the press released it.

Not 13 minutes before the press released it, but 13 minutes before the crash ever happened. He tweeted at 11:07. Every single report out there says the train crashed at 11:20.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Saw my first paycheck with the new tax rates. About $100 more in my pocket. So, I estimate both me and my wife will get back around $2000-2400 this year. Just wait until more folks start seeing it. Dems know they f'd up big time not voting for it. Then old out-of-touch hens like Pelosi double down and make stupid "bread crumb" statements much like Hillary did with the "Deplorable" comment which I think cost her a lot of votes.

Saw my first paycheck with the new tax rates. About $100 more in my pocket. So, I estimate both me and my wife will get back around $2000-2400 this year. Just wait until more folks start seeing it. Dems know they f'd up big time not voting for it. Then old out-of-touch hens like Pelosi double down and make stupid "bread crumb" statements much like Hillary did with the "Deplorable" comment which I think cost her a lot of votes.

Got mine too. I’ll get an extra $40 a month... which is ironic because years ago Debbie Schwhatsherface was wanting twitter to post what $40 means to them. To me it means $40 more that I didn’t have last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT