POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure there has been a bigger sore loser in the history of sore losers than Hillary Clinton.

Never has someone been more in the public eye for little talent and no accomplishments than this crooked c—-. At least the Kardashians got famous through Kim’s sex and they understand how to do a business.

Hillary has been a career criminal. This evil skank had wicked plans for this nation. She was like a movie villain but in the movies, the evil dies. It doesn’t spend years crying about losing and then having their minions push propaganda 24/7 against the protagonist.

I've heard the IG is expected to write a scathing report on the DOJ and FBI.

I think this is what trump is waiting for to release memos and to comment on it
I think the IG report was already released to Congress a few weeks ago. I think its released to the public in March maybe? I could be remembering wrong but I believe that's the case.

Definitely going to be some bad shit in that.

Schiff moved to stop vote altogether, majority voted it down. Majority voted to releae Republican memo. Majority voted against releasing Democrat memo because it outed sources and means. President/WH has five days to review memo before having the final vote in releasing it.

[laughing]Needless to say, Schiff is crying now.

I think Schiff and the Democrats included sources/means on purpose because they knew it would be voted down and now they can play politics, accusing the Republicans of burying the "real, true memo".

Reactions: augustaky1
Yep. People like Julian Assange doesn’t have one despite having 700k followers and neither does James O’Keefe.

It’s incredible seeing who gets one though. Every nutty activist gets one. Some are just crazy how many followers these nobodies have though. Like a random producer or reporter from HuffPost has 30k followers? No effing way.
Yep.

@JohnKBA, Twitter controls the narrative on Twitter. Blue checks are verification of either someone so famous they're forced to verify, or anyone who tows the company line for the left. That includes HS bloggers and dudes in mama's basement. Meanwhile, solid, reliable and dependable sources on the right never get their check mark in an effort to discredit or somehow marginalize those individuals. Twitter's mission is controlled thinking thru bastardization of the facts, or more succinctly, fake ****ing news.

Scroll back several pages and find the post I made showing the trending graph for the #ReleaseTheMemo hashtag. You can see clear as day when they pulled the plug on it. It literally fell from trending 3rd in the country to zero activity within 1 hour.

Reactions: JohnKBA
They should release the memo 2-3 hours before Trumps speech tomorrow. Force the MSM to cover it and Trumps speech in the same night.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Trump should just read the memo as his SOTU speech.

Let all six of the dipshits giving Democrat rebuttals think on their feet.

I think the IG report was already released to Congress a few weeks ago. I think its released to the public in March maybe? I could be remembering wrong but I believe that's the case.

Not what was on Sunday night bill Mitchell show

Reactions: screwduke1
Speedy Delivery!
th

I wonder if holding it so long has to do with negotiations with guilty parties on giving in to future voting demands in the promise of excluding incriminating evidence or, they could be assessing the total damage to the inner circles of DC and how that would effect future of politics in general.

I don't trust the system on any side and believe they will not release the bad stuff if deals are made. What have they done so far to make anyone think Obama, Hillary, Lerner, Holder, Huma, or anyone else associated with the lying left will be brought to justice.

DHS has implemented a second set of new, enhanced vetting procedures/techniques for 11 unnamed countries.

I wonder if holding it so long has to do with negotiations with guilty parties on giving in to future voting demands in the promise of excluding incriminating evidence or, they could be assessing the total damage to the inner circles of DC and how that would effect future of politics in general.

I don't trust the system on any side and believe they will not release the bad stuff if deals are made. What have they done so far to make anyone think Obama, Hillary, Lerner, Holder, Huma, or anyone else associated with the lying left will be brought to justice.
If the GOP makes deals on this, they are digging their own graves. First of all, we want to know how crooked Barry and Comey are, and second, Demorats lie and would not honor any deal down the road.

Crittenden going to be mighty disappointed when he flips through channels trying to find the state of the union tonight
I'm sorry. I forgot to inform everyone that I live 24 hours in the future.

Seriously, I knew the SOTU traditionally fell on a Tuesday, but I swear I heard on the news last night that the SOTU was "tomorrrow night," and I thought they knew more than me.

Anyway, UK plays Vanderbilt tomorrow night at 9pm, and sorry Trump, my allegiance is with Big Blue Nation.

If the GOP makes deals on this, they are digging their own graves. First of all, we want to know how crooked Barry and Comey are, and second, Demorats lie and would not honor any deal down the road.
They would if it were agreed they don't make the deal and the rest comes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pelosigalore
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT