POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's really awkward is you exposing yourself as anti-Semitic. "American Scholar" Kevin Barrett is an anti-Semetic and Holocaust denier, and if you take any article citing him as an "American Scholar" or an authority in any way seriously, you are a GD fool.

Hell, the article you linked pretty much pins 9/11 on Israel and the U.S., not bin Laden. You actually believe that sh!t?

Awkward indeed.

Hate this shit. WTF do I give 2 shits what Cal says about the shooting?

Some UK fans need a GD life. For real.

When your coach is a Hillary donor and supporter...

But you know, what is going on? You know, we’ve got to come together as a country. We’ve got to figure out this opioid issue. We have got to figure out this gun issue — is it a gun issue or is it a mental health issue or what the heck is it? It is something, and we’ve all got to come together, man. Finally got the government up and running, thank goodness. But it’s an issue now. It’s happening over and over. Come on.

I'm not a big israel fan, but if it pisses off liberals then I'm ok with it
DUQVJcpWsAAZS5p.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
When your coach is a Hillary donor and supporter...

But you know, what is going on? You know, we’ve got to come together as a country. We’ve got to figure out this opioid issue. We have got to figure out this gun issue — is it a gun issue or is it a mental health issue or what the heck is it? It is something, and we’ve all got to come together, man. Finally got the government up and running, thank goodness. But it’s an issue now. It’s happening over and over. Come on.
I know, I get that. I just cringe at the gravitas they know he carries with their readers when he says completely normal things about subjects not related to his $7million paycheck.

It's ****ing creepy and I feel dirty being part of it.

Hate this shit. WTF do I give 2 shits what Cal says about the shooting?

Some UK fans need a GD life. For real.

It's ridiculous. Not everything needs to be political. We don't need to know everyone's politics. A main source of division in this country is people wearing their politics on their sleeve and beating you over the head with it.

Let the man coach basketball. Stop putting him in a no win situation by asking questions that put him in position to alienate at least some of the fanbase, no matter what he says.

You know URLs aren't these magical malware-machines that just give your computer AIDs by clicking on them, right?
I'll drop the subject since most of you are good posters, but you should really think about questioning the bullshit narrative on this subject that the American populace has been spoonfed since the 60's.

It's not the link itself... but he content downloaded from said link that can and will infect your device. You may want to be more careful about just clicking every link you come across.

It's not the link itself... but he content downloaded from said link that can and will infect your device. You may want to be more careful about just clicking every link you come across.
This is pretty completely wholly preventable by a basic-tier JS and script blocker that anyone using the internet should be using.

It's ridiculous. Not everything needs to be political. We don't need to know everyone's politics. A main source of division in this country is people wearing their politics on their sleeve and beating you over the head with it.

Let the man coach basketball. Stop putting him in a no win situation by asking questions that put him in position to alienate at least some of the fanbase, no matter what he says.

When you’re a Democrat, it has to be injected into everything. That’s why you can’t watch movies or sports without political agendas being injected.

I was at an NBA game the night after the 2016 election and in the press conference room and at least 80 percent of the questions were centered around Trump and the election. At an NBA game.

Last edited:
The DNC is so dumb! They knew all of this way before the primaries and still rigged it for her. There had to be somebody else they could have rigged it for. Bernie was also a terrible candidate. If they had any sense at all, Trump would not be president. It’s all on the DNC, bunch of fools in so, so many ways.

Hillary had the 30 years plus of corruption, bodies and ill gotten gains to fund it.

Hell they had to have her to stay afloat.

Thanks for the great news. We’ve watched our culture and country diminish because of foreigners. I couldn’t care less if they’re afraid to come here. Good. You think it hurts our feelings?

You know who else’s tourism is down? Paris. Want to know why? Legit fear of being blown up because Muslims have destroyed that once beautiful city.

Sure there's the booming economy, the tax cuts, the reestablishment of America's position of dominance as opposed to being the world's cuck, etc. but my favorite thing about Trump's presidency is the nicknames he's given people.
[laughing]

Solid gold, too. Hopefully somebody, somewhere, has documented all the nicknames. My personal faves:

Lying Ted Cruz
Crooked Hillary
Rocketman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT