POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...zi-defecated-into-kids-pool-molested-bathers/

These countries are letting bleeding-heart progressives destroy their countries.

REPORT: Locals Fled Pool After Migrants Masturbated Into Jacuzzi, Defecated Into Kid’s Pool, Invaded Girls Changing Rooms
swimming-pool-2-640x480.jpg

by Oliver Lane22 Jan 2016178

A German swimming bath has banned migrants from entering the premises after a group of men went on an obscene rampage, laughing in the faces of pool staff when challenged about their grotesque behaviour.
A group of migrant men and women were caught on security camera at the Johannisbad baths in Zwickau, Saxony engaging in unacceptable behaviour, including masturbating into the jacuzzi. In separate incidents other groups of migrants were caught “contaminating” the children’t training pool by “emptying their bowels in the water”, and sexually assaulting other bathers, reports Bild.

The historic Wilhelmine Zwickau Johannis baths / Wikimedia Commons

The allegations against the migrant bathers has come to light thanks to a leaked internal letter from the Zwickau Town Hall, between the chief clerk to his department head, reproduced in part by German tabloid Bild. Writing of the historic swimming pool’s decision to close their doors to migrants until further notice, Rainer Kallweit wrote this week of a shocking incident which has left the baths abandoned by local swimmers.

In his report, the authenticity of which has since been confirmed by the city administration Mr. Kallweit wrote the shocking words:

“An asylum seeker has masturbated in the hot tub and ejaculated into the basin. This is also recorded on the surveillance camera”. He wrote that the group desecrating the jacuzzi, having been thrown out by the lifeguards later returned took “selfies” of themselves while they were in the tub, “jeering” the whole time.

Writing of another pool under his jurisdiction in the down of Zwickau, the town employee continued to say a group of “young unaccompanied women and children” used the children’s training pool, as none of the party could swim. He wrote, in classic civil servants language they “contaminated the pool by getting rid of the contents of their intestines. Native people immediately left the pool”.

This was not the only assault on the pool. The day before, wrote Mr. Wallweit “8 foreign men … in the sauna” harassed locals, forcing pool staff to pretend the Sauna was out of action when enquiries were made my migrant men, if there were at that time local women using it. He told his superiors: “furthermore, the lifeguards have to protect women and girls from the asylum seekers. Young men wanted to forcibly penetrate the female changing room”.

Police are now investigating the allegations, and in future will be called immediately in case of such behaviour.

The local radio station reports the actions of the migrants has caused “outrage”, and a number of sexual harassment of women and girls by migrants has been reported. Migrants have now been banned from the pool until they can be educated at the migrant centres about “behaviour towards woman and girls in swimwear” and the “user regulations of our baths”.

This behaviour in Zwickau is not by any means unique in Germany. Breitbart London has reported on a number of sex attacks on children in swimming baths over the past week, with girls as young as 11 and boys as long as three being targeted by migrant gangs. On one occasion in Munich, a pair of young girls enjoying the waterslide at their local pool were groped, “allegedly under their bathing suits”, “and possibly raped” by a gang of “refugees”.

The men believed to be responsible, Syrian and Afghan asylum seekers, were arrested and released by police.

Taking political bias completely out of the equation here, Trevor Noah is disgustingly bad at his job. Not sure how anyone could argue otherwise.

Jon Stewart could at least deliver a decent joke, even though he is a self righteous p-boi.

Cruz would get the Republican party's ass kicked in a general election. You can't be that socially conservative anymore and win. Rubio would appeal to some minority crowds and moderates and maybe even some liberals. He might have a chance but no way the right wing voters come out in droves to vote for him.

Trump, however, is the only one that I think can legitimately win, which absolutely blows me away.

The best thing that could happen is if Bernie wins the nomination and then it will be an absolute domination.

Then Trump exposes who he really is, raises taxes...calls for universal health care and re-nominates his good friend Hillary Clinton to be his SoS.

From interview on 60 minutes 9/28/2015...
Donald Trump: Obamacare’s going to be repealed and replaced. Obamacare is a disaster if you look at what’s going on with premiums where they’re up 40, 50, 55 percent.
Scott Pelley: How do you fix it?
Donald Trump: There’s many different ways, by the way.Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to saybecause a lot of times they say, “No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private. But–”
Scott Pelley: Universal health care.
Donald Trump:I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not.Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.
Scott Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?
Donald Trump: They’re going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably–
Scott Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?
Donald Trump: —the government’s gonna pay for it.But we’re going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it’s going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.

Trump was equally forthcoming about his plans to raise taxes on the wealthy:
Scott Pelley: Revolution is easy, governing is hard and what I’d like to get to is how you intend to govern the country if you are elected president. What’s your tax plan?
Donald Trump: It’s a substantial reduction for the middle-income people. Because our middle class, Scott, is being absolutely decimated. It will be a corporate also reduction, I think it’ll be a great incentive for corporations.
Scott Pelley: Who are you going to raise taxes on?
Donald Trump:If you look at actually raise, some very wealthy are going to be raised. Some people that are getting unfair deductions are going to be raised. But overall it’s going to be a tremendous incentive to grow the economy and we’re going to take in the same or more money. And I think we’re going to have something that’s going to be spectacular.
Scott Pelley: But Republicans don’t raise taxes.
Donald Trump: Well, we’re not raising taxes.
Scott Pelley: What kind of Republican are you?
Donald Trump: I mean the only, well, I’m a pretty good Republican. But, I will tell you this, I do have some differences.I don’t want to have certain people on Wall Street getting away with paying no tax.

If only we had more men like this to call out the sacks of filth that continue to sell our countries down the river for illegal trash.

Yep. Dead on.

This was also a fun one from 2008. This is why I always get a chuckle out of people claiming Palin is so ignorant and then seeing this stuff.

Come on you really think ignorance is limited to race, gender or political affiliation?

Hell it's not even limited to political candidates.

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov.24, 2010

Come on you really think ignorance is limited to race, gender or political affiliation?

Hell it's not even limited to political candidates.

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov.24, 2010

Where did you get race? There were plenty of white Obama supporters in the video I showed.

I also never said it was limited. But I take offense when one party likes to champion themselves as people with superior intelligence and cites academia and "studies" that claim Democrats are smarter than conservatives. That's BS. Plenty of idiots in that group.

I wasn't implying race , just saying ignorance isn't limited by race, creed religion and so on.
There's plenty of idiots on both sides.
I think some the claims is , from my experience, most college educators lean to more liberal view points.
Frankly I remember one my freshman year professors proclaim he was a Communist the first day of class.

Last edited:
In a national election against Sanders, Cruz would win at least 40 states.

Chuckled.

The media treatment of Cruz would be on a whole different level from anything we've ever seen in a general.

IMO, Bernie's *best* chance for winning the general would be to face Cruz or maybe even Carson.

Chuckled.

The media treatment of Cruz would be on a whole different level from anything we've ever seen in a general.

IMO, Bernie's *best* chance for winning the general would be to face Cruz or maybe even Carson.

just reading that line is good enough for a laugh

just reading that line is good enough for a laugh
two things Bernie and Cruz have in common: (1) They're radical by general election standards, and (2) voters know they're radical by general election standards

two things Bernie and Cruz don't have in common: (1) People on both sides of the aisle only consider one of them to be trustworthy, and (2) only one of them is supported by their party's establishment.

Don't mean to sound racist, but it would sure be refreshing to have an entirely white president for a few years rather than a half white president for another minute. Please accept my words in the spirit they were intended.

Had a small talk with a Bernie supporter yday. Blew my mind the stuff he thought was going to happen. Apparently all the free stuff Bernie promises will be paid for by the rich not taxes. We were around a few hundred people so I bit my tongue but was and still am in shock TBH.

Same thing is said every election cycle. Everyone wants the perfect candidate and they do not exist.
It's not even about perfect candidates. These guys aren't even competent. It goes beyond on that though. Every four years we think we have a say in how this country is going to be ran. That's not the case at all. We have zero influence on policy. Every candidate in this pool has millions of dollars backing them. Those people expect something in return. Whoever gets elected, it will be their constituents who benefit the most. If the American people want to get anything accomplished it has to be an on going continuous effort. You can't show up at the voter's booth every four years, push a button, and call that democracy. If you want change then it starts at the bottom and it never stops until things happen.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music

Would be something to behold. By November, the typical minimally engaged American voter would know with absolute certainty that Ted Cruz is not only a moron, but hate-filled to the point of evil. The most dangerous candidate for President in history. We've seen first hand the recent coordination between CNN and the White House/DNC (and didn't something come out recently about 60 Minutes getting questions approved before an interview? CBS, et al). The coordinated attack would make Journolist seem quaint.

Trump would get similar treatment, though not quite as bad. He's not as vulnerable to it as Cruz.

Either way, if Trump or Cruz are the candidate, the Rs will go down in flames - not only the White House but also downstream. Losing to someone who might be indicted at any time. Jon Lovits again......

It's kind of funny. A lot of people from the right went on and on about Obama's birth certificate, born in Kenya, etc. Now a lot of those same folks are supporting a candidate that we know for certain was born in Canada. Obama's dad was Kenyan. Cruz's dad was Cuban. I don't really care where either were born, but it's interesting to observe these things.

Well, it's all crazy, but the themes are different. The great struggle of our time is with Islamism. Obama Sr. was Muslim. All the birther stuff relates to paranoia about that. It'd be like someone running for President in 1940 whose father was from Nazi Germany. Cuba and Canada invoke none of that. This is just political gotcha stuff.....

Ted Cruz isn't a moron, but he's too damn unlikable.

I thought Newt Gingrich had some great ideas, but he has the same problem as Cruz. Utter doucheyness

Reactions: qwesley
Pat Robertson, I mean Ted Cruz, is probably pretty intelligent in some regards. He did go to Princeton and Harvard so that has to count for something, right?

two things Bernie and Cruz have in common: (1) They're radical by general election standards, and (2) voters know they're radical by general election standards

two things Bernie and Cruz don't have in common: (1) People on both sides of the aisle only consider one of them to be trustworthy, and (2) only one of them is supported by their party's establishment.

I don't necessarily disagree with any of that, and largely because I just don't have enough knowledge of either of them or how Mr. Cruz' party connections would allow for me to do so. I will say this - and this is not my own opinion - Mr. Sanders' ideology being supported so by his party speaks a great deal for the evolution of the political landscape in the country. That is a great concern (that part is my own opinion). But the statements you've made are likely valid from a pairing perspective. I just doubt that will happen. You can call me crazy if you like, but I think John Kasich sooner has chance to win the Rep nom than Cruz. Whether people want to believe it or not, Kasich will finish 2nd in New Hampshire. This will give him a lot of attention going into Super Tuesday, where he will have almost a month to prepare. If Kasich can win his home state (Ohio) everything changes. Everything.

Well, it's all crazy, but the themes are different. The great struggle of our time is with Islamism. Obama Sr. was Muslim. All the birther stuff relates to paranoia about that. It'd be like someone running for President in 1940 whose father was from Nazi Germany. Cuba and Canada invoke none of that. This is just political gotcha stuff.....

I dont doubt at all that Obama is a muslim sympathizer. He may even be muslim. I really dont even care. What I think is really ridiculous was his attempt to portray himself as some sort of evangelical christian during the elections. Its clearly a lie, and just par for the course for the typical politician.

Ted Cruz isn't a moron, but he's too damn unlikable.

I thought Newt Gingrich had some great ideas, but he has the same problem as Cruz. Utter doucheyness

Incredibly unlikable, for me.

Pat Robertson, I mean Ted Cruz, is probably pretty intelligent in some regards. He did go to Princeton and Harvard so that has to count for something, right?

I think he went to Harvard, was a national debate/moot court champion, and clerked at the SCOTUS. Hes incredibly intelligent and shrewd.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
I dont doubt at all that Obama is a muslim sympathizer. He may even be muslim. I really dont even care. What I think is really ridiculous was his attempt to portray himself as some sort of evangelical christian during the elections. Its clearly a lie, and just par for the course for the typical politician.

Incredibly unlikable, for me.

I think he went to Harvard, was a national debate/moot court champion, and clerked at the SCOTUS. Hes incredibly intelligent and shrewd.
He champions reaganomics so he must not be too astute.

Dershowitz taught at Harvard Law from '64 to '15 (I think), so I'm sure he saw quite a bit of brain power in that time. He said that in those 51 years, there were two students that distinguished themselves with brilliance above all others, and Cruz was one of the two. So "probably pretty intelligent in some regards" sells him a good bit short.

If he was the nominee, you wouldn't hear that anecdote or anything like it that reflected favorably on Cruz.

Dershowitz taught at Harvard Law from '64 to '15 (I think), so I'm sure he saw quite a bit of brain power in that time. He said that in those 51 years, there were two students that distinguished themselves with brilliance above all others, and Cruz was one of the two. So "probably pretty intelligent in some regards" sells him a good bit short.

If he was the nominee, you wouldn't hear that anecdote or anything like it that reflected favorably on Cruz.
How am I selling him a bit short? I said in some regards. I think you actually confirmed my statement. He is intelligent when it comes to law or at least whatever particular type of law this professor instructed. My physics professor said I was his best student. Doesn't mean shit really. Just that I was good at physics. Cruz might be a whiz at constitutional law. Still doesn't change the fact that he has said some pretty absurd things in his brief political career. Maybe he's just dishonest and not dumb? Considering most fact checking websites rank him as the most dishonest.

yes, exactly! You've unwittingly stumbled upon the precise line of attack that Hilary and the DMC would employ. It's an article of faith on the left that conservatives are idiots. The left also unabashedly views Ivy League credentials as unassailable. How to reconcile? Obvious answer: he can't possibly mean what he says!

Reminder, I'm not a Cruz guy....

I'd say your "in some regards" is too narrow, back to your point. It's the difference between general and specific intelligence. Being expert in some small way just means you know that particular thing. If the guy who's been at Harvard Law says you are distinguished by your brilliance.....then that's what it is. Difference between having an IQ of 120 and being really smart about one thing, and having an IQ of 160. My guess is the horsepower required to be a world class neurosurgeon is also indicative of general high intelligence......

Anyway, summary, really smart, extremely hard to like.

Reactions: augustaky1
which is why it's obvious that he's FOS and a charlatan of the highest order.

May be wrong but think that hurts the Dems more than Trump.
you'd think, Bloom is known for being a gun grabber & limiting freedom by making it illegal to buy a large soda. That kind of government massing power over people is 2016 Democrats true & true. However, another egotistical megalomaniac billionaire in the race would poison the well for both he & Trump, letting Hill slip in.

Reactions: Bill Derington
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT