POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is nothing more predictable than Joy Reid posting something ridiculously idiotic.

Very few countries could Joy have as good of life as she does here...

Take your ungrateful ass up to Canuckistan you dumb b--ch.

Notice the same Joy, who always talks about the overt and also the subtle racism of the US, didn't say nothing about going to Mexico. Why do you prefer the white countries Joy?

Last edited:

Notice the same Joy, who always talks about the overt and also the subtle racism of the US, didn't say nothing about going to Mexico. Why do prefer the white countries Joy?
Tucker went in on Joy Reid tonight. It was pretty great.

Reactions: USSLair
Why not release the texts? Dems leak shit all the time.
perhaps waiting to get closer to election day. Play the game of the amount of corruption (as if we need reminding) there is among dems then bring it out at the time they need it most. Too early and the short memory of many Americans loses the information or interest.

Reactions: screwduke1

Notice the same Joy, who always talks about the overt and also the subtle racism of the US, didn't say nothing about going to Mexico. Why do you prefer the white countries Joy?
I wish they would move north, I truly do. Let the Canadians pay for their laziness. They can all bask in their diversity as Islam slowly enslaves them.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
giphy.gif

Leaked document shows White House plan for major rural infrastructure program

White House officials are expected to unveil an infrastructure plan next week that will largely focus on improving rural economies through improved transportation, internet access, and other resources, according to a leaked document.

The $1 trillion plan circulated by the Trump administration, which Axiosobtained on Monday, would allocate 25 percent of the total appropriation to a rural infrastructure program in parts of the U.S. that currently lack high-speed internet and public transit, and whose roads and bridges are in disrepair. The program would also aim to improve water supply and maritime ports in areas where both are lacking.

The president is expected to roll the plan out before or during his first State of the Union address next Tuesday.

i just assume every day i'm going to wake up with a plug in the back of my head. the government shutdown over daca? human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together. . . mass hysteria!.

Reactions: ymmot31
Hey since I've been gone for 3 months, going back, what's happened to Copkilla?

Did he get arrested or just realized supporting people like this are stupid as sniffing shit?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT