POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your aunt is 1000% correct. It’s ridiculous. I see kids move from grade to grade while doing no class work, not learning a thing and playing with toys. It’s tragic the way schools are now.
I was a teacher for 2 years. The school did everything possible to push kids through no matter what. If the student had a pulse and breathed air, they graduated.

I was a teacher for 2 years. The school did everything possible to push kids through no matter what. If the student had a pulse and breathed air, they graduated.

College is no different. I had people in my classes that there was no way they got there based on grades and test scores. They were certainly a part of a quota.

Last edited:
College is no different. I had people in my classes that no way they got there based on grades and test scores and were certainly a part of a quota.
Yep, same experience for me.

There were several minority’s that were there for Freshman year on a minority scholarship, some didn’t come back after Christmas and a few more didn’t come back for Sophomore year. Mostly because of grades, a lot because they didn’t go to class. I had an African American History Class with an AA teacher. He got disgusted by a lot of the black kids and seemed to like most of the white kids because they showed up and tried. Not all, but most.

I really don't understand the anger over twitter. Let them have it. They will get bored when they have no one to shout down or be offended by. Or better yet they will turn on each other.

Democrats pretending to have compassion for illegals is the biggest bunch of crocodile tears. They want votes. These SOBs can’t be honest about it. We all know it. That’s all this is about.

Democrats need more government dependent people for votes. They need an unending chain of poor people and racial tensions. Their entire platform is based on it. It’s a Marxist ideal of the “oppressed” and the “oppressor.”

They need Republicans and whites to blame for all of their issues. “If it wasn’t for the one percent” or “if it wasn’t for whites” everything would be perfect.

In reality, this utopia doesn’t exist and is impossible to achieve. What Dems do is the same crap over and over- give handouts to create a dependency that they can never get ahead of, create class warfare and racial tension. That’s it. That’s the entire platform.

I really don't understand the anger over twitter. Let them have it. They will get bored when they have no one to shout down or be offended by. Or better yet they will turn on each other.

Because twitter is the only way people even got informed about WikiLeaks. Without it, people would have no clue what was in it. Same for most of the Dem scandals. Plus, Trump uses it to talk directly to the people instead of people having to rely on media as a middleman.

The left doesn’t stop. We are at war with them. They never stop taking things. They own every media network outside of Fox. They have it all. Rolling over for them is why they keep running roughshod over everyone.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Truth sounds awful to the left. Um yeah, who the eff wouldn’t want contributing people instead of further economic burdens who can’t assimilate to our culture?

How many would want to visit Haiti over Norway? Yeah? Then eff off. How many of you would want a roommate who has a job, pay rent and can speak the language and understand the culture instead of someone who can’t speak the language, has no skills, no education, no job and will not help you pay rent?

How many would want to live in a neighborhood of Somalians over Brits? Everyone knows damn well this is true yet it’s a problem to say it?

[laughing] TDS in full affect.

'Fire and Fury' a surprise bestseller (the World War II book, that is)

“Fire and Fury” is an unexpected hit, with copies flying off the shelves even as divided readers post decidedly mixed -- and sometimes bitterly incensed -- reactions online.

But the book has nothing to do with President Donald Trump. In fact, it was written 10 years ago by Randall Hansen, a political science professor at the University of Toronto.

Its full title: “Fire and Fury: The Allied Bombing of Germany, 1942-1945.”

Perhaps because the title is so similar to that of Michael Wolff’s new book, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” the historical analysis now appears on several Amazon bestseller lists related to military writing.

“It amused me and part of me thought, can people really be that dumb to be confusing these books?” Hansen added.

Trump nor the WH are denying him saying it. WH released a statement standing behind Trump, basically saying the bottom line is that Trump will always put America first.

In my opinion, part of putting America first is being honest about, and with, the rest of the world, even if that means hurting feelings. I can't say that I don't agree. Simply put, when a country is so bad off, whatever the circumstances, the citizens are forced to flee instead of staying and trying to fix it their own country, then said country is a shit hole. Simple stuff, really.

Lol, BS headline. A tweet about an insurance policy is just a criticism according to the numbnuts at the Hill.

Trump nor the WH are denying him saying it. WH released a statement standing behind Trump, basically saying the bottom line is that Trump will always put America first.

In my opinion, part of putting America first is being honest about, and with, the rest of the world, even if that means hurting feelings. I can't say that I don't agree. Simply put, when a country is so bad off, whatever the circumstances, the citizens are forced to flee instead of staying and trying to fix it their own country, then said country is a shit hole. Simple stuff, really.
Theory: Was leaked from the Trump camp to make people ask the question about why do we take people from 'shithole' countries in the middle of this immigration debate. Its all the media will talk about now.

Shit like this and the anti-Semitic tweet I linked above is where they start to lose the narrative. When they break out the outrageous hyperbole, lying and fear mongering, trying to blow up silly nonsense like it's earth shattering, doomsday and apocalyptic, is when the majority of the general public starts to roll their eyes and ignore them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT