How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1,049 people were polled.
178 people said Obama to give him the nod at 17 percent.
Says there's a four-point margin of error

Headline
"Obama named most admired man for 10th straight year."

Reactions: Willy4UK
vfithik0mg601.jpg

Listen to Bernie

If it’s not a Christmas miracle it should at least qualify as a Festivus feat of strength. On Sunday CNN’s Jake Tapper managed to get Sen. Bernie Sanders on the record endorsing President Donald Trump’s tax cuts for middle-income earners.

To put the miraculous nature of this admission in context, even in the heat of a presidential campaign the Vermont Marxist proposed to raise federal taxes by more than $6 trillion over the course of a decade.

Saw a headline on r/conspiracy (which I like to peruse from time to time) this morning.

Did Mueller and Holder sit on some sort of information in 2012 to influence the election? I'm sure someone here has the details.

Listen to Bernie

If it’s not a Christmas miracle it should at least qualify as a Festivus feat of strength. On Sunday CNN’s Jake Tapper managed to get Sen. Bernie Sanders on the record endorsing President Donald Trump’s tax cuts for middle-income earners.

To put the miraculous nature of this admission in context, even in the heat of a presidential campaign the Vermont Marxist proposed to raise federal taxes by more than $6 trillion over the course of a decade.

They should ask him about opposing the provision that really hurt Berea.

China and Russia collusion with corporate liberal media outlets? It would make sense. The turn toward extreme liberal viewpoints by the media makes no sense unless your trying to change the U.S. from the inside out. IMO those two nations are in some sort of financial arrangement with Time Warner, Comcast, New York Times, etc. Those companies need to be looked at.

Reactions: Marleydogg
Wonder if I can add my taxes I pay to the "charitable giving" line.. with all the BS we spend on..like illegals, refugees, etc etc...it is charity.
The fact that we pay taxes shows we give to charities. Any one who collects welfare or any other government assisted benefit is receiving charity from me and those who pay taxes.

Those 20% now not itemizing can gift their reduced tax preparation fees. Oh wait, charities don't believe you're that charitable.
Many of these charities are not so charitable either. Do some research and you will find a large portion of them keep more money than they use for the ones they are supposed to be helping.

Reactions: JohnKBA

"I have a forum at a major publication, how will I educate the public...I got it, I will go review every dress the daughter of the president has worn."

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
China and Russia collusion with corporate liberal media outlets? It would make sense. The turn toward extreme liberal viewpoints by the media makes no sense unless your trying to change the U.S. from the inside out. IMO those two nations are in some sort of financial arrangement with Time Warner, Comcast, New York Times, etc. Those companies need to be looked at.

It's islam and/or soros.

Look at the major Hezbollah and Obama story that broke. All that money being laundered. That's a drop in the bucket. Think about how much went unknown. All the other oil producers and terrorist organizations.

If I had to guess, I'd say Soros is a major money launderer for radical Islam. That would explain perfectly his role and motivation for tearing down western culture.

About 10 years ago, all the msm were on the brink of collapse. Now no mention of financial worry. About the time their financial problems were all solved, they completely changed.

My guess is they invested not only in msm. But also Facebook Amazon and Google. Those all of a suddenly exploded out of nowhere with seemingly unlimited funding. Especially Facebook. My guess is they all got their funding tidied and legitimatized before IPO.

All a conspiracy theory I know. But the easiest explanation is most often the right one.

Reactions: BigSexyCat
It's islam and/or soros.

Look at the major Hezbollah and Obama story that broke. All that money being laundered. That's a drop in the bucket. Think about how much went unknown. All the other oil producers and terrorist organizations.

If I had to guess, I'd say Soros is a major money launderer for radical Islam. That would explain perfectly his role and motivation for tearing down western culture.

About 10 years ago, all the msm were on the brink of collapse. Now no mention of financial worry. About the time their financial problems were all solved, they completely changed.

My guess is they invested not only in msm. But also Facebook Amazon and Google. Those all of a suddenly exploded out of nowhere with seemingly unlimited funding. Especially Facebook. My guess is they all got their funding tidied and legitimatized before IPO.

All a conspiracy theory I know. But the easiest explanation is most often the right one.

You could be right. Who knows but we can agree that it is more than obvious that some nation state is behind some of this. We are being attacked from the inside out. Divide and conquer. The oldest strategy in the book.

It makes sense to wear clothes you have designed because normally you design what you would like to wear yourself.

Maybe they should stop boycotting the Trump family if they don't want the Trump family designing clothes for themselves.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelbla...ess-first-lady?utm_term=.vqmkQkbVa#.uj8ZmZqkM

Guess refusing to design clothes for the models in the White House looks pretty stupid in hind sight after you provided clothes to the manly physique and Barack.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Ummm what the hell. If CNN can get that close..so can a lunatic.. secret service needs to step their game up immediately.

My thoughts too. The CNN is the mouthpiece of the people trying to take him down. This is a threat to his security. They are basically showing him how close they can get to him.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
It's islam and/or soros.

How the CIA made Google
Inside the secret network behind mass surveillance, endless war, and Skynet—

25 Cutting Edge Firms Funded By The CIA

Over 30 Major News Organizations Linked to George Soros

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
My thoughts too. The CNN is the mouthpiece of the people trying to take him down. This is a threat to his security. They are basically showing him how close they can get to him.
I think they should find out what crew it was and send out a crew of his own to spy on them. Just as a metoo gesture of payback.

Did you see this? Leftists went nuts and Vanity Fair had to issue an apology. I kid you not.

If this upset them, how the hell would they be able to handle even three percent of what conservatives and Trump deal with?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I don't understand what's so outrageous.

If you aren't itemizing, every dollar you give to charity costs you one dollar. If you are itemizing, a percentage of every dollar you give to charity is subsidized by the federal government.

That's a very big motivator for some.
What's outrageous is that the charities are lobbying for higher tax rates for their own selfish interests without considering what reduced taxes & increased child credits do for those scraping to get by & hopefully helping create a bigger economic pie for everyone to gift from. those NMPH's can't see that a bigger pie helps the people they say they help.

And if you're not scraping to get by & get say $2K in tax reduction from the law & you previously gave $2K in itemized charitable gifts, giving $2K again costs you nothing you had before the tax reductions; i.e., the gifts & old taxes are not more than the gifts only today. In almost all cases, no way are you losing more gift deductions & their tax savings under the higher rates than you are actually getting in your pocket in tax savings from the new law. What the charities & you want is for the gifters to have incentive to give beyond their own good will. If that's what they think of me, to hell with em.

1945-2017 has been a wild ride for Germany: attempt at killing all the Jews and world wide domination ends in defeat...72 years later Berlin police protect Jewish symbols from the hordes of barbarians German leaders have allowed in. The next 72 years don't look pretty for the Germans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT