How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
85524232.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5110415/Mother-demands-son-s-school-ban-Sleeping-Beauty.html

Al Franken would have grabbed her tits while he was at it.

Last edited:
Starting to believe the idea that they're creating a toxic environment of unwanted sexual misbehavior to get people conditioned to ruining men for past improprieties. Not rape, not actual harassment, just any reason to label a man out-of-control or a sexist. They're building this weapon, selling the idea tot he people and once it's at its full potential, they'll start pointing it at people that actually matter.

Starting to believe the idea that they're creating a toxic environment of unwanted sexual misbehavior to get people conditioned to ruining men for past improprieties. Not rape, not actual harassment, just any reason to label a man out-of-control or a sexist. They're building this weapon, selling the idea tot he people and once it's at its full potential, they'll start pointing it at people that actually matter.

No fan of most these people but this stuff is ridiculous. Now it's down to firing men for just hitting on women.

No fan of most these people but this stuff is ridiculous. Now it's down to firing men for just hitting on women.
I couldn't imagine being a young guy on the prowl again. You basically have to wait to be chosen by the woman before you can even look at her. Corny, tongue-in-cheek pickup lines that used to work b/c they were funny are now grounds for losing your entire career.

Of course, the rules change if you're exceedingly handsome, well-built or just well-off. Then it's just flattery.

Keep your head on a swivel.

It appears the internet is losing it's collective mind over Trump retweeting some videos.

So are the videos Trump retweeted fake or something?

I couldn't imagine being a young guy on the prowl again. You basically have to wait to be chosen by the woman before you can even look at her. Corny, tongue-in-cheek pickup lines that used to work b/c they were funny are now grounds for losing your entire career.

Of course, the rules change if you're exceedingly handsome, well-built or just well-off. Then it's just flattery.

Wasn't it Chris Rock that said "sexual harassment is when an ugly guy wants some"?

Which is exactly how they want it. This is nothing more than a coordinated attempt to further push a narrative that erodes men.

If I tweeted that Katie couric made unwanted sexual advances towards me, think she'd be fired on the spot? Of course not, and for good reason. So why are men not afforded the same?

This is basically how I envision artificial intelligence playing out.

The left and media has created a monster it can no longer control, and it's starting to turn on them.

Wasn't lauer one that constantly lectured on Trump's treatment of women?

Seems like alot of that is coming home to roost with men in media. Funny how that works.

Yeah, it is a good thing I am old now, I would definitely be in trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdlUK.1
Close friend of mine found a job in parks and recreation up in Maryland and took the job 10 years ago. We were talking about all these allegations of sexual misconduct and “inappropriate behavior” at work.

He said his first year there, inappropriate behavior was considered something that would offend a rational person. For instance, smacking an ass. However, if someone complained because they were told, “your hair looks nice” or “you look pretty today”, the complaint was considered irrational.

Later it became if you told a woman she looks pretty, she could tell you that she didn’t want you to comment on her looks. After being warned, if you continued you could end up in trouble.

Now, they’ve been told that if a woman is offended because you told her, “you look nice today.” Then you could potentially lose your job.

What an effing train wreck this PC movement has made of America.

Close friend of mine found a job in parks and recreation up in Maryland and took the job 10 years ago. We were talking about all these allegations of sexual misconduct and “inappropriate behavior” at work.

He said his first year there, inappropriate behavior was considered something that would offend a rational person. For instance, smacking an ass. However, if someone complained because they were told, “your hair looks nice” or “you look pretty today”, the complaint was considered irrational.

Later it became if you told a woman she looks pretty, she could tell you that she didn’t want you to comment on her looks. After being warned, if you continued you could end up in trouble.

Now, they’ve been told that if a woman is offended because you told her, “you look nice today.” Then you could potentially lose your job.

What an effing train wreck this PC movement has made of America.

The horrible thing is they have now combined giving a compliment to someone being raped. That's how crazy they are.

If a sexual crime has been committed, go to the police. TIA.

It's not perfect, but we have rules and laws in place to deal with criminals. This half-way bs is really a disservice to actual sexual assault victims.

They're more interested in public opinion and adulation from victimhood. Court requires a bit more than a tweet, which is all the media seems to need.

A lot of what is being bitched about today happened in the past when much of it was considered playful for that day. Now, people are outraged because it is the "the way to be to be in with the crowd". What a bunch of loser's. Not to say there were not actual sexual improprieties going on but now, just about everything is/was. It goes back to what some of us were saying about racism, if you use the term for everything that happens now it just weakens the claim of real racism to the point where no one will believe it.

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT