Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blast from the not-so-distant past.

[roll][roll][roll]

3lXvMx.gif

Will never cease to amaze me how lefties all of the sudden become deficit hawks once politicians start talking about letting Americans keep some more of their hard earned money.

"Oh no. Gotta keep sending all that money to Washington so politicians can funnel it to special interests."

As I've said a thousand times, tax cuts don't cause deficits. Spending does.

Which story got weirder?

It looks like Project Veritas failed miserably at one of their sting operations and made the Washington Post seem more believable in the process (even though catching the PV dipshits has nothing to do with the validity of previous claims, it sure helps the paper seem more credible).

Project Veritas has always been a bunch of attention whores. The best in the business at teasing stories and under delivering.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Watching the media (even sportswriters and lib danglers like jamelee) crow and virtue signal about PV is nauseating. Anything to circle the wagons instead of pushing for better standards and addressing the fact 30% of independents find the media trustworthy.

Give the Washington Post credit, they did their jobs, checked out the story and didn't run with a story that was false. Seen several articles though that are critical of Project Veritas for incongruities and seemingly glaring flaws in the woman's story. However, isn't that by design? The more suspicious her story and background was, the more it would have proved bias and incompetence on the part of the WP for running with it.

Also, "Democracy Dies in Darkness." Is that really a good slogan? Because I'm sure they intended it to be a cautionary statement...but it almost sounds like it's their mission statement.

There is definitely something to selling a story to increase interest, but that dimwit couldn't make heads or tails of a simple return. It was just the fact that she had them in her possession was all that mattered.

Gotcha!

Which is exactly the position 99.99% of the left would be in if Trump handed them his tax returns.

They don't have any idea why they even want his tax returns, they just know they've been told to ask for them.

Pv tried to get wapo to run with a fake story and wapo is supposed to get all these kudos for actually checking out the story instead of running blindly with it?

Although I'm guessing it was pretty easy. They just looked at the checkbook and saw this wasn't one of the women they paid off

Last edited:
Over the past week I have noticed dozens of stories like this attacking Trump's judicial nominees for being mostly WHITE and MALE. It goes on to imply that these evil white men will diminish the public's acceptance of the courts because they obviously can't fair because of their race and sex. [sick]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ng-the-federal-courts/?utm_term=.c2064bd18cf5

Pretty funny thinking back on these people talking about unity and how Trump is dividing us. Um no. The obsession with identity politics and dehumanizing whites/conservatives is dividing us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT