POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will never cease to amaze me how lefties all of the sudden become deficit hawks once politicians start talking about letting Americans keep some more of their hard earned money.

"Oh no. Gotta keep sending all that money to Washington so politicians can funnel it to special interests."

As I've said a thousand times, tax cuts don't cause deficits. Spending does.
They are still too dumb to understand. Their politicians keep telling them that more taxation is necessary to keep the economy strong. All the while take home pay continued to fall under their reign.

...because deficits don't matter and never have!!!

Sincerely,

Senator Rand Paul
Yeah, we know you leftists definitely care about deficits. You only supported a President who spent more than all presidents before him combined. 10 trillion f****** dollars.

If Rand needs advice on deficits, I don't think you leftists have the credibility to be giving it.

Yeah, we know you leftists definitely care about deficits. You only supported a President who spent more than all presidents before him combined. 10 trillion f****** dollars.

If Rand needs advice on deficits, I don't think you leftists have the credibility to be giving it.

Rand needs advice on how to defend himself. He's solid on other stuff.

Two Spirits?

Wtf is next. And you wonder why MAGA wins.

Going to murk in ‘18 btw. Murk a lot of rino’s too. Talk about jumping the asexual shark. Do regular Ds ever just say “wtf did I sign up for?”

That Two Spirit Trudeau is a little pansexual f*ggot.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Elizabeth Warren falsely claims she is part Indian (truth is she a minute fraction Indian at most) to further her bona fides; No white people nominated for Grammy's album of the year this year; Democrats are throwing Conyers under the bus but giving Al Franken a pass.

And Trump is the racist.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/elizabeth-warren-native-american-pocahontas/index.html

CNN shrugs it's shoulders and says it's impossible to fact check. They just can't weigh in on the issue.

She did claim for a fact that she was 96.9%, by her own unproven numbers, not Cherokee and then claimed minority status for advantage.

It began during Warren's 2012 Senate run, when her opponent, Brown, accused her of lying to get a leg up in her academic career.
"Professor Warren claimed that she was a Native American, a person of color," he said during a debate. "And as you can see, she's not."
Warren shot back that she had not gained any "advantage" -- a claim that has proven impossible to fact check

The Washington Post's "Fact Checker" page has actually decided against judging the issue at all
, offering "no rating" and, in a piece Tuesday, suggesting "readers to look into it on their own and decide whether Trump's attacks over Warren's background have merit."

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Elizabeth Warren falsely claims she is part Indian (truth is she a minute fraction Indian at most) to further her bona fides; No white people nominated for Grammy's album of the year this year; Democrats are throwing Conyers under the bus but giving Al Franken a pass.

And Trump is the racist.
The tolerant party showing the nation once again that it is OK to be racist against certain ethnic groups as long as it fits their agenda.

Matt Lauer fired for “inappropriateness”.....****i don’t know what he’s accused of****........this stuff is going to jump the shark and may already have. Pretty much anything and you’re canned. Going to have an all female entertainment industry at some point soon. Unwanted sexual advances sums up my Two Keys career, good grief.

I feel bad for real rape and assault victims bc they’re the ones really getting lost here......again, assuming Lauer’s act wasn’t hardcore mainly because he seems like a cucky cuck.*

*Again I retract if it was something heinous.

Soooooo anyone looked into Joe Scarborough yet? With that hair you know he’s made some unwanted sexual advances.....

85524217.png

Too bad you weren’t born in China.

Matt Lauer fired for “inappropriateness”.....****i don’t know what he’s accused of****........this stuff is going to jump the shark and may already have. Pretty much anything and you’re canned. Going to have an all female entertainment industry at some point soon. Unwanted sexual advances sums up my Two Keys career, good grief.

I feel bad for real rape and assault victims bc they’re the ones really getting lost here......again, assuming Lauer’s act wasn’t hardcore mainly because he seems like a cucky cuck.*

*Again I retract if it was something heinous.

Soooooo anyone looked into Joe Scarborough yet? With that hair you know he’s made some unwanted sexual advances.....

Rough times to be a man.

I remember the days when you could tell a woman co-worker that her big ol' tits would look good smothering your face. Now you get fired for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT