POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like that we are called domestic terrorists yet the left are the ones who have black masks and assault and silence, they have BLM who riots and calls for the deaths of cops, they align and serve as apologists for Islam, call for the death of the president, protect criminals and do everything they can to enable an invasion.

How can anyone look at the left and not see how they're insane and evil? Is it because of the media? Is it the fear of going against this mob? How can someone look at the values of the bases and come away thinking that conservative voters are the bad guys?

The left's behavior, rhetoric and radicalism is a fantastic reason why we need the second amendment. Sorry if we want to protect ourselves from a group who dehumanizes us, calls us terrorists, justifies violence from Antifa, etc.
We should never give an inch on the gun issue or the second amendment. The moment we do, they will have a foot in the door for taking them away. We should shoot them the moment they knock on the door.

I like that we are called domestic terrorists yet the left are the ones who have black masks and assault and silence, they have BLM who riots and calls for the deaths of cops, they align and serve as apologists for Islam, call for the death of the president, protect criminals and do everything they can to enable an invasion.

How can anyone look at the left and not see how they're insane and evil? Is it because of the media? Is it the fear of going against this mob? How can someone look at the values of the bases and come away thinking that conservative voters are the bad guys?

The left's behavior, rhetoric and radicalism is a fantastic reason why we need the second amendment. Sorry if we want to protect ourselves from a group who dehumanizes us, calls us terrorists, justifies violence from Antifa, etc.

It's because you're talking about a minute percentage of the population. There is no uprising. There is no civil war. There is no army of thousands of left wing nuts.

There are a handful of idiots on each side. Sean Hannity would have you believe there are 50 million liberals who want to overthrow the government. Rachel Maddow would have you believe there are 50 million Nazis who want to eradicate blacks/latinos/etc. They're both morons.

Reactions: jameslee32
It's because you're talking about a minute percentage of the population. There is no uprising. There is no civil war. There is no army of thousands of left wing nuts.

There are a handful of idiots on each side. Sean Hannity would have you believe there are 50 million liberals who want to overthrow the government. Rachel Maddow would have you believe there are 50 million Nazis who want to eradicate blacks/latinos/etc. They're both morons.
Rachel Maddow and the entire liberal media as well which is why you have a much larger group of radicals on the left causing trouble. It is not just a small group on the left as you have stated. They are the reason Trump won. Many Americans are beginning to wake up.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
there is an uprising. It's just a few on the left but they influence millions and THEY are ready to go to war. That is their mentality. Never before have I ever witnessed such blatant pandering of groups against certain groups. Their is an open war on law and order and western civilization by some of the most evil and shameless individuals I could ever imagine.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one my friend.

I travel a lot. 35 business trips this year so far - you know how many nazis I've seen? Zero. Antifa? Zero. I see and talk to a lot of regular Americans who couldn't care less about the type of crazy shit that gets talked about on this message board.

Reports of the impending civil war have been greatly exaggerated (mostly in places like this board and the comment sections of political websites.)

23795867_10211750240126507_6789560742669932868_n.jpg

So what term will be coined to denote the privileges enjoyed by Congressmen whose sexual harassment claims are settled on the taxpayer's dime?

Congressional privilege? Democratic privilege? Liberal privilege?

Reactions: santamaria78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT