POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really hope Trump wins and gets both of those projects completed under budget.

He'll have to do it with new funds.

Those fools have squandered it all on idiot consultants making studies and excel spreadsheets, and DEI PowerPoint slides.

Name one major project underway amd nearing completion with 1+ Trillion dollars.

I can't. Can anyone?

If you just saw this woman for the first time, not knowing anything about her politics, how many would say "what a sweet person"? No you' d say that's one radical bitch. I've said it many times, liberal women have a look about them and I can spot them immediately.

There's definitely a "crazy btch" look in their eyes that ranges from "dead to the world" to "I was the queen of Egypt in a former life, because my cat told me so."

DeSantis is/was/and will be GREAT. But, it just wasn’t his time to run. You absolutely without a doubt HAD to back Trump if you truly believed 2020 was a sham/stolen (which obviously the overwhelming majority of republican voters did/do).

Would’ve given anything for a Trump/DeSantis ticket.
It was offered to him up front but Paul Ryan and friends got in Casey’s ear

Saw a couple of different captions for this:

"Dudes who support gun control"

"When a dude has pronouns in his email signature"

GYvw0SkXUAAp2UF

Kamala speaking like someone who knows zilch about businesses and the economics of running and operating them. Her statement would lead one to believe he squandered it away as opposed to still managing to become a billionaire.
And every BK he filed was on business, Never filed a personal one. Kamala never started a business so she probably has no effing clue that there is a difference. Would love to hear her explanation of what a chapter 11 is.

Israel is riding a wave of adrenaline ala US after 9/11, but the developing alliances and multiple conflicts is a risky game for the US.

Russia, China, Iran and North Korea are coordinating actions. Iran is the odd man out and most expendable of that group. We are on pace for a direct confrontation between Israel and Iran that will test that alliance.

On one hand, decimation of Iranian proxies is in our interest. On the other, war is seldom that simple. Dangerous times.

Joe- "..Trump wants to give flood victims a Buick Skyling Starlark... you know.. the thing. We're gonna pass a comprehensive internet bill to take another 42 billion of your hard earned money, in order to force the people we gave it to to use the original 42 billion to deliver less than a 10th of what we promised 4 years ago. It'll be better and more expensive than the Buick LinkStar Zevon Monk was going to give you.... You can launder that bank to the woodshed! Or I'm not black..."

• Haha
Reactions: paulcalhoun
Still waiting for a single leftist in here that talks smack daily to describe why the feds revoked the starlink grant, and have done nothing with 50 billion dollars for 3 years?

42 Billion=21 million starlink units at retail.

1.5 Billion=5500 tesla supercharger stations.

Cue the goose chasing the leftist meme!

Why are we trying to hardwire rural america for highspeed internet in the first place?

Other than the corp that has the contract to implement followed by the kickback to the big guy to make it happen, I just don't see what is to be gained. This isn't 1930s REC. There are other options now. Starlink is as fast as most peoples needs as well as 5G cellular. Most people don't have a need to stream 4k simultaneously on 4-5 devices.

Why are we trying to hardwire rural america for highspeed internet in the first place?

Other than the corp that has the contract to implement followed by the kickback to the big guy to make it happen, I just don't see what is to be gained. This isn't 1930s REC. There are other options now. Starlink is as fast as most peoples needs as well as 5G cellular. Most people don't have a need to stream 4k simultaneously on 4-5 devices.

Kamala- "That's what the Germans said before they bombed Pearl Harbor."

eff this mothereffer. I'm not shedding a tear when they automate this asshat out of a union to represent. If Carvana can automate dispensing vehicles in giant vending machines, it looks like offloading standard dimensioned boxes off of cargo ships shouldn't be a problem.

Def a Democrat. Same slogan as white-trash Tonya Harding. The difference between a human being and a predator is that human beings don't maim or cripple simply because they can. Everybody could cripple someone. They don't all do it because they're not all low-life PsOS

Let them strike. Their contract is expired. Remove them from the docks and hire people that want to work. Tons of veterans out of work. Tons of homeless in all the blue cities and states. Tell the union to take a hike. Lock em out and give em a tent as a parting gift

Totally.my point. If you're dropping that kind of money, why go old school wired rubbish?

That tech is already almost obsolete, or will be within a decade or so.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
WTF? Is this REAL?
THAT BIG OF A CHEAT SHOULD DO IT FOR THE SCUMSCUCKINGSHITF*CKS!!!

dEmO☭RaCY!11! dEmO☭RaCY!11!! dEmO☭RaCY!11!! dEmO☭RaCY!11!!
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

F*CKING FRAUD
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This has to be handled quick! Can it? Or is it another one of those cheats that can't be audited???

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT