POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listening to Dems say, "Leave Obama's daughter alone" is rich considering what these bastards do and have done. For one, she's an adult. Second, they have absolutely been awful to Trump's family even his 10 year old son. Same people freaked over the Bush girls.

But it's always funny to hear what's such a big deal to these jerk offs and what they excuse.

No big deal
Using the IRS to target conservatives
Spying on Trump/press/enemies
Lying about Benghazi motive
Lying about Obamacare
Russian Dossier
Dems colluding with press
Pay to play Clinton Foundation
Scalise being shot
Trump supporters being assaulted by lib mobs
Libs paying for protesters to cause chaos
Antifa
Islamic terrorism and increase of rapes
Holding a mock severed head of our president

Huge deals are
Press Sec Sanders pie
Trump typos
Melania's shoes when she flies
Editing how Trump fed koi fish
How Trump shakes hands
A WWE gif
Trump's comments about TIME

Listening to Dems say, "Leave Obama's daughter alone" is rich considering what these bastards do and have done. For one, she's an adult. Second, they have absolutely been awful to Trump's family even his 10 year old son. Same people freaked over the Bush girls.

But it's always funny to hear what's such a big deal to these jerk offs and what they excuse.

No big deal
Using the IRS to target conservatives
Spying on Trump/press/enemies
Lying about Benghazi motive
Lying about Obamacare
Russian Dossier
Dems colluding with press
Pay to play Clinton Foundation
Scalise being shot
Trump supporters being assaulted by lib mobs
Libs paying for protesters to cause chaos
Antifa
Islamic terrorism and increase of rapes
Holding a mock severed head of our president

Huge deals are
Press Sec Sanders pie
Trump typos
Melania's shoes when she flies
Editing how Trump fed koi fish
How Trump shakes hands
A WWE gif
Trump's comments about TIME
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of kids being ripped unless they are older. Malia probably shouldn't be getting ripped, but when one side has said such vile remarks about Trumps kids, some people will think turnabout is fair play, whether right or wrong

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of kids being ripped unless they are older. Malia probably shouldn't be getting ripped, but when one side has said such vile remarks about Trumps kids, some people will think turnabout is fair play, whether right or wrong

I don't care about her smoking weed but you don't get to pull this BS when you're the subject after you do it to everyone else.

Reminds me of the types who likes to make fun of everyone but when the joke is about them, oh, it's too far.

I don't care about her smoking weed but you don't get to pull this BS when you're the subject after you do it to everyone else.

Reminds me of the types who likes to make fun of everyone but when the joke is about them, oh, it's too far.

Yep. If the obamas want to complain - i think thats fair. But the media definitely has zero standing to complain

Bought a bunch of ammo and 30 rd mags on black Friday and will buy more on Cyber Monday.

Kiss my ass liberals.

My point being, these things are fine in law abiding citizens. Nuts and evil people will find a way no matter what to do harm.

Renting a truck in America is easier than buying a gun.

Bought a bunch of ammo and 30 rd mags on black Friday and will buy more on Cyber Monday.

Kiss my ass liberals.

My point being, these things are fine in law abiding citizens. Nuts and evil people will find a way no matter what to do harm.

Renting a truck in America is easier than buying a gun.
My man, if you find yourself in a firefight that requires more than a couple mags, odds are good you aren't coming out alive. You feel me?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
85521716.jpg

Nancy Pelosis comment above is exactly why Roy Moore will soon be in the senate.

People are sick of the double standards from these a-holes.

You get hailed as an icon as a democrat if you assault women WITH evidence, yet Roy Moore and Trump should resign over allegations with exactly zero proof (and the "proof" from the Roy Moore allegations are failing by the second)

Bob Menendez, Al Franken and John Icon Conyers are still in public office. So dems, do us a favor and STFU about Roy Moore. TIA.

I like that we are called domestic terrorists yet the left are the ones who have black masks and assault and silence, they have BLM who riots and calls for the deaths of cops, they align and serve as apologists for Islam, call for the death of the president, protect criminals and do everything they can to enable an invasion.

How can anyone look at the left and not see how they're insane and evil? Is it because of the media? Is it the fear of going against this mob? How can someone look at the values of the bases and come away thinking that conservative voters are the bad guys?

The left's behavior, rhetoric and radicalism is a fantastic reason why we need the second amendment. Sorry if we want to protect ourselves from a group who dehumanizes us, calls us terrorists, justifies violence from Antifa, etc.

Reactions: screwduke1

I thought this was a really good statement especially applying it to the virtue signaling crowd who doesn't really interact with a class below them. All of this stuff is "in theory."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT