• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[laughing]

POLIMATH-600x351.png

It wouldn't surprise me if McConnell called it quits and not run for re-election in 2020. If he doesn't, I'm betting he'll meet with some opposition, and could lose in the primary against a decent candidate.
You can bet Bannon will not sleep until he finds the best candidate to run against Mitch and give that person enough financial support to beat him. You are already starting to see the Corker's of the world bow out because they know the gig is up. Mitch will not be far behind.

Reactions: JohnKBA and P19978
It wouldn't surprise me if McConnell called it quits and not run for re-election in 2020. If he doesn't, I'm betting he'll meet with some opposition, and could lose in the primary against a decent candidate.
Until his term is up it would be nice to get him out of his leadership position in the Senate.

I know McFarlane's political views make him a target for conservatives, but the dude is hilarious. I could watch Family Guy on an endless loop for the rest of my life and wouldn't complain.

I love family guy. American dad was good. Cleveland show had its moments... oh man... did that come off as racist? :grimace:

But family was great. Then he had a season where he went full on political. Couldn't stand it. The best episode of the political season was where Lois joined Fox News and Fred Savage was pretty much every celebrity in the world. In that episode he at least pointed out the hypocrisy of some people and how they only want stories out there that further their agenda.

Reactions: JohnKBA
I love family guy. American dad was good. Cleveland show had its moments... oh man... did that come off as racist? :grimace:

But family was great. Then he had a season where he went full on political. Couldn't stand it. The best episode of the political season was where Lois joined Fox News and Fred Savage was pretty much every celebrity in the world. In that episode he at least pointed out the hypocrisy of some people and how they only want stories out there that further their agenda.

Hahahaah. Malcolm Jamal Warner.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Anyone hear Eminem's new rap bashing Trump, southerners and saying eff you to any of his fans that support Trump?

Cross another douche off the list of people I kind of liked. So these nuts are so dumb and so brainwashed and such cowards to dare step out against anyone on the left, they want to drive away anyone who dares to not agree with the far left? You got it, buddy.

This has made me stop following espn, most of pro sports, watching any new movies outside of Dunkirk and not bothering with shows.

You want to give me the finger for not joining the machine? Right back at you, mofos.
Eminem is a sellout pussy. Wasn't really a fan of rap but younger eminem kind of was the Trump of music. Said all kinds of crazy shit not caring who he offended. Hes just a wimp these days

Eminem is a sellout pussy. Wasn't really a fan of rap but younger eminem kind of was the Trump of music. Said all kinds of crazy shit not caring who he offended. Hes just a wimp these days

Agreed - his MO has always been to talk shit about everybody and everything.

I guess when your net worth crosses the 9 figure plateau you get soft.

Reactions: screwduke1
Don't look now, but Trump won.

Roger Goodell tells NFL owners ‘everyone should stand for the national anthem’

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article178071036.html

NFL Owners to Discuss Policy on Standing for Anthem

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nfl-owners-to-discuss-policy-on-standing-for-anthem-1507653315

NFL 'quietly tweaks' policy on players standing for national anthem

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ly-tweaks-policy-players-standing-anthem.html
Still not going to happen. Come Sunday there will be players that basically tell Goodell to go screw himself.

The MSM is committing sedition, I say yes the licenses should be questioned. They are enemies of America.

For instance, look at this.

I'd be interested to hear how Christians and Jews can overwhelmingly vote differently than each other yet conservatives/Christians are taught to be all about Israel yet Jews don't really view Christians the same way.

It's fascinating, really.

I'd be interested to hear how Christians and Jews can overwhelmingly vote differently than each other yet conservatives/Christians are taught to be all about Israel yet Jews don't really view Christians the same way.

Real Jews that practice their faith are conservative. Most Jews are JINOs
Like it's a race, not a faith.

Reactions: P19978 and Willy4UK

A lot of the electorate are still single issue voters. You've got Christians out there that will flat out not vote for a candidate who is pro choice, which rules out most democrats. Jews, at least the ones I know, don't latch on to the social issues that Evangelicals do.

the odd thing to me, and I get both sides of this, and completely understand why em does this, etc...

But he is Donald Fn Trump on the mic. His entertainer persona - Eminem - the personality and craft he created to become a Rap God is comparable to Donald Trump.

But in his private life, the human Marshall Mathers is complete 180 from Eminem the mic persona and Trump.

It's kind of fascinating to think about. From a business standpoint, a winning standpoint, getting that cash, dog - Both of these men are soooo similar. The drive, the brashness, the don't give a f, the utter rebellious nature and fight in both of them is what made them who they are at their respected crafts.

Welp, Trump gonna take the LGBTYWEOURWOEFJLWJFLSDFLSDJF vote from the left now? Idiots.

god...great example of this stupid "trap" stuff...it's more EDM/trance crap than hip hop, and that's one reason why white people love it.

But he's saying he's up like trump - winning, boss, rich, better than you, can't see him, etc...

the odd thing to me, and I get both sides of this, and completely understand why em does this, etc...

But he is Donald Fn Trump on the mic. His entertainer persona - Eminem - the personality and craft he created to become a Rap God is comparable to Donald Trump.

But in his private life, the human Marshall Mathers is complete 180 from Eminem the mic persona and Trump.

It's kind of fascinating to think about. From a business standpoint, a winning standpoint, getting that cash, dog - Both of these men are soooo similar. The drive, the brashness, the don't give a f, the utter rebellious nature and fight in both of them is what made them who they are at their respected crafts.

You are way too impressed with Eminem. "em"...lol

A lot of the electorate are still single issue voters. You've got Christians out there that will flat out not vote for a candidate who is pro choice, which rules out most democrats. Jews, at least the ones I know, don't latch on to the social issues that Evangelicals do.
Murder is sort of a dealbreaker for true Christians.

Reactions: barbourfor3

Could not stomach any one of them. Continue to watch the Simpson's. Stuck in time I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT