POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whiner in chief trying to distract from the corruption and lies coming from this administration. The ultimate snowflake. Or maybe trying to distract from the dismal jobs report or the fact that he is creating less jobs than Obama did in 2016.

It really is an adult daycare [roll]

Republicans need to grow up. They treat domestic and foreign policy like it's a gameshow.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]A liberal telling someone else to grow up. Take your act on the road clown.

Reactions: screwduke1
NFL fans - boo at a few guys kneeling for anthem.

Go nuts when Joe Mixon (knocked a girl out cold in college on camera) scores game winning TD.

Hilarious.
Fans didn't pay money to watch Mixon accidentally knock her cold. And what KOed her was hitting the table, not his hit.

So that was ok in your book? You must not have a wife or daughter.
Have a wife, daughter-in-law, two g-daugnters, thank you. Have never touched any in anger.

Didn't say it was OK, but it was an emotional reaction to being provoked - as women are prone to do as a weapon & then plead abuse.

Was it OK for her to shove/slap Mixon? You must not have a husband or sons.

Have a wife, daughter-in-law, two g-daugnters, thank you. Have never touched any in anger.

Didn't say it was OK, but it was an emotional reaction to being provoked - as women are prone to do as a weapon & then plead abuse.

Was it OK for her to shove/slap Mixon? You must not have a husband or sons.

If a male did that to my daughter or mother or wife, regardless of the circumstances, his football career would be the least of his worries.

The all in support for Trump from his base regardless of what he does gets a little old Warrior.

He can't have it both ways. If the FBI is corrupt - then so is he. It's his organization. Clean it up.
I tend to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, but you are right. If the FBI is not doing its job as the Prez sees fit, clean house and get it right.

Haven't left my recliner all day. Fantasy teams are killing it today.

Murca.
Went to OKC with wife and daughter to Bass Pro shop, restaurant for lunch then, to an Asian food store which was fantastic. Did not watch a game and am not missing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnKBA
Well he is fighting the media, congress, senate, FBI, and truth be told probably the CIA too.....What do you suggest he do when everyone is against him because he isn't for sale?

Do you think these other politicians learned how to be corrupt out of thin air? It took years of training and their corruption is selling America out.

Let's be honest, until Islam spread like wildfire globalism wasn't bad really. But those MFers can't be exterminated fast enough in my book. I'm not for a lot of things from the left but I can see why my way isn't the only way so it's whatever until you bring up letting those radical non conforming SOBs in here and pretend I'm too stupid to know what's next.

Like I said no clue why he is still in his position. The same thing was said about Comey "Why hasn't Trump fired him yet?" until he was fired.

I don't know if he is trying to get him for more stuff or what. We shall see.
You cannot fire the entire department, too many connections involved. Must convert some and or take time to monitor them to find out who their connections are and how to integrate new people.

Went to OKC with wife and daughter to Bass Pro shop, restaurant for lunch then, to an Asian food store which was fantastic. Did not watch a game and am not missing it.

Also, if I wasn't so heavily invested in Fantasy football, I wouldn't watch nearly as much football. Half the day I'm on the red zone channel.

I do watch every Broncos game because they're who I root for, and I will watch "big" games - like today at 4:25 the Packers and Cowboys played, and I watched every minute of that one.

Nobody. To me the anthem kneeling is a big non issue. Just like Russia and paper towels.

I'm tired of hearing about all of them. Let's hear about healthcare and tax care reform. Let's hear about bolstering the economy and jobs. Etc etc etc.

We won’t get tax reform until the economy slows down.
Healthcare won’t pass, the Senate doesn’t have the balls to do anything about it, and McCain is going to oppose Trump because he’s doing the work of the old guard.

The all in support for Trump from his base regardless of what he does gets a little old Warrior.

He can't have it both ways. If the FBI is corrupt - then so is he. It's his organization. Clean it up.

What corruption are we talking about?

Also, if I wasn't so heavily invested in Fantasy football, I wouldn't watch nearly as much football. Half the day I'm on the red zone channel.

I do watch every Broncos game because they're who I root for, and I will watch "big" games - like today at 4:25 the Packers and Cowboys played, and I watched every minute of that one.

If I was a huge fan of the NFL I wouldn’t stop watching because players knelt.
I’m just not a big fan anymore, the games have gotten boring to me, no imagination or risk taking like college football.
I watched some of the Cowboys Packers game, but switched to UK’s pro day with about 2 min left in game.

Reactions: JohnKBA
If I was a huge fan of the NFL I wouldn’t stop watching because players knelt.
I’m just not a big fan anymore, the games have gotten boring to me, no imagination or risk taking like college football.
I watched some of the Cowboys Packers game, but switched to UK’s pro day with about 2 min left in game.

You missed a hell of a finish.

Aaron Rodgers is probably the most imaginative QB I've ever watched.

We won’t get tax reform until the economy slows down.
Healthcare won’t pass, the Senate doesn’t have the balls to do anything about it, and McCain is going to oppose Trump because he’s doing the work of the old guard.
Trump might not be getting any help from Bob Corker either.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
So the Golden Visa, a deal we have with China, is losing interest. The biggest reason is because of the extra challenges China is putting in place to get money out of their country.

Meanwhile our citizens are crying and complaining because our president is thinking nationalism too.

Reactions: angryram
22228559_760156127513722_6319873883020839718_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT