How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DLqsvYEVoAEs3oT.jpg

I think there's a lot of mixed guys out there who are super insecure and feel like they don't belong to anyone. They identify more with being black yet the black community looks at mixed people as "not really being black" so you get the Kaep, Obama and Jesse Williams types trying to overcompensate with the "I'm Malcolm X" routine.

Same guy who was raised by this family.

Although not mixed, a black friend of mine I had in high school was totally normal and hung out with whites and was treated well and no one thought anything of it.

Freshmen year of college hits and he becomes this hardcore black power/Africa fist in the air type. Then proclaims his hate of whites and went on and on about the KKK. That was 2003.

I think there's a lot of mixed guys out there who are super insecure and feel like they don't belong to anyone. They identify more with being black yet the black community looks at mixed people as "not really being black" so you get the Kaep, Obama and Jesse Williams types trying to overcompensate with the "I'm Malcolm X" routine.

Same guy who was raised by this family.

Although not mixed, a black friend of mine I had in high school was totally normal and hung out with whites and was treated well and no one thought anything of it.

Freshmen year of college hits and he becomes this hardcore black power/Africa fist in the air type. Then proclaims his hate of whites and went on and on about the KKK. That was 2003.
CK was the wrong guy to start this movement.

I bet his girlfriend doesn't let him speak to his white family anymore.

I think bringing western civilization to this part of the world is a great accomplishment and should be celebrated. is it worth a federal holiday? I don't think so but I don't think you can blindly diminish what he did.

Reactions: JohnKBA
I think bringing western civilization to this part of the world is a great accomplishment and should be celebrated. is it worth a federal holiday? I don't think so but I don't think you can blindly diminish what he did.

I think for me it's more of, to quote a legal term, "inevitable discovery."

To your point, I suppose had it been the Chinese or Arabs rather than Columbus, the world would likely be a very different place right now, so I agree that we can at least thank him for stumbling across it.

the majority of Cali's economy comes from making movies. they need help just to have water. everything Fuzz posted has been rebutted already, he was called out bigly and like usual refused to come back and defend his bs. there are more illegals in southern Cali than many states have people. their roads and infrastructure are crumbling because they can't afford to allocate funds to such maintenance because the welfare state sucks them dry. let them try and the remaining money and non hollywood business will leave and they will turn into south africa. the gangs, mexican and black and gays will eat themselves alive. the military isn't conceding San Diego. it would be the best show going to watch the state eat itself alive.
Thanks for showing all what an idiot you are.

California_GDP_by_Sector_2015.svg

So fuzz went to politifact today and copied and pasted what he read and the got off his lunch break? Cool.

If the state is so much better without America I hope they let those dumbasses leave.

For the 13 billion dollars extra that you pay in fed tax, I'm sure once you are out of the union the police, fire, education, will go down while the illegals will go up and then people will flee as fast as possible meanwhile the United States then gets to charge you a tariff to sell us your products while we find a cheaper way to get the same stuff.

I get it, it's California and everything is the shit there, I hope it works out for those guys/gals.

Last edited:
I can't believe that without a citation. Doesn't land within CA supply a very large percentage of the food Americans consume?

the movie industry is number 5 on their list, in such a large state, that is pretty significant. tourism is right there with it. agriculture, aerospace and the tech sector round it out.

Liberals worried about hundreds of thousands of dollars for taxpayers...

Pence showing up and leaving the game was something I'd 100% expect from the Republican establishment. Seems like a move that was thought up 100% inside the beltway because they think the American voters are troglodytes who will fall for it. Just completely fake.

That's what you lefties get if you can overthrow Donald Trump.

Pence showing up and leaving the game was something I'd 100% expect from the Republican establishment. Seems like a move that was thought up 100% inside the beltway because they think the American voters are troglodytes who will fall for it. Just completely fake.

Or maybe. Just maybe. He wanted to honor Peyton manning and asked Trump if he was okay with it(per trump) and he said yes, but if they take a knee I would hope you would leave.

Or it could be your everything is bad take. Either way.

I agree, DUMB move by Pence.

I agree but Trump needs Corker just like he needs McCain to get his agenda passed. Trump is President and these little juvenile tweets accomplish nothing but make him look more thinned skinned than Obama.
Doubtful Corker would help Trump anyway.

Or maybe. Just maybe. He wanted to honor Peyton manning and asked Trump if he was okay with it(per trump) and he said yes, but if they take a knee I would hope you would leave.

Or it could be your everything is bad take. Either way.

That excuse seems exactly like something the establishment would come up with.

However, if the VPOTUS did genuinely want to honor a guy who played football for a living, and got so offended when NFL players did exactly what he knew they were going to do that he left the game, he should resign out of stupidity and incompetence.

This being a political stunt is far more acceptable to me than this being genuine.

Pence is probably friends with Peyton. Whether the walk out was planned or not, I'm glad he did it. This is called fighting the lefts culture war. Its obvious Trump/Pence deem it important to fight.

I hope whenever they are done with the NFL, they go after Facebook. If theres anyone who needs an ass kicking, its Zuckerberg. Would be pretty epic if Trump took them down.

I'll say it.

I've been to Switzerland. Probably the most lily white, richest country I've ever visited.

I've never been to Honduras but I've been to multiple south/central American countries. Poor, third world Hispanics.

So I think you could alter that meme like this;

Switzerland - population 8.2 million mostly upper middle class whites with easy access to pretty much anything they want - lowest murder rate in the world.

Honduras - population 8.2 million dirt poor Hispanics with no access to anything good - highest murder rate in the world.

Conclusion - happy, upper middle class whites are much less likely to kill each other than pissed off, dirt poor Hispanics are.

Now someone call me a racist. I dare you.

I'll say it.

I've been to Switzerland. Probably the most lily white, richest country I've ever visited.

I've never been to Honduras but I've been to multiple south/central American countries. Poor, third world Hispanics.

Switzerland - population 8.2 million mostly upper middle class whites with easy access to pretty much anything they want - lowest murder rate in the world.

Honduras - population 8.2 million dirt poor Hispanics with no access to anything good - highest murder rate in the world.

Conclusion - happy, upper middle class whites are much less likely to kill each other than pissed off, dirt poor Hispanics are.

Racist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'll say it.

If you phrase it like that, the more accurate conclusion is likely that happy, upper middle class societies are much less likely to kill each other than their pissed off, dirt poor counterparts, regardless of race.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT