How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DLWh9kMVoAEnibt.jpg

Considering these attacks come in bunches I'm going to assume we will see another flurry of random attacks.

Whether Paddock was the start of this round or not is irrelevant at this point, but the only thing our country is trying to hide is terrorism and why it's happening.

Reactions: angryram
Europe is finished. Only a matter of time before a muslim blows up a dirty bomb, or even a nuke over there if and when ISIS gets their hands on one.

Makes me that much happier Trump won. Not that there still won't be terror attacks, but at least Trump is working his ass off to keep Islamists out of here. They are doomed in Europe.

Europe needs to become total nationalists. Mass deporting of every non-European because they are dead as is. All Muslims totally tossed out of the country. Every single place should send these people back to their rat holes. Don't give a damn about what the media says or does or paints you as Hitler.

And on an unrelated note, I can't tell you how much I detest actors/celebs. These people are so stupid. They have no idea about the NRA. They don't sell anything. This is just an organization 3/4ths funded by normal people who support the 2A.

More and more people need to realize actors are morons and often drug-addicted losers who can't keep a relationship.

At this point he could probably disappear for the next 3 years, come out of hiding the day before the election, and win. The dems have no leadership, no message, nothing. So while Trump has been far from perfect (just like every President,) he's also not done anything that warrants a sitting president getting ousted IMO.

From a dem perspective, there is a pro choice, pro gay marriage, non religious guy who prefers working with Chuck Shumer over Mitch McConnell in the white house. How could they do any better? That doesn't even describe Obama and Hillary.

At this point he could probably disappear for the next 3 years, come out of hiding the day before the election, and win. The dems have no leadership, no message, nothing. So while Trump has been far from perfect (just like every President,) he's also not done anything that warrants a sitting president getting ousted IMO.

From a dem perspective, there is a pro choice, pro gay marriage, non religious guy who prefers working with Chuck Shumer over Mitch McConnell in the white house. How could they do any better? That doesn't even describe Obama and Hillary.

Because he upsets the apple cart for the reasons you listed.

If he isn’t made to look like a monster, the Dems are in trouble. They’ve counted on emotion and symbolism for the last 20 years to be elected.

The Harvey Weinstein situation perfectly represents the Dem leadership.
It’s wealthy people with a guilty conscience, to make up for it they throw money and entitlements to less fortunate. They aren’t worried about actually helping those people, it just makes them feel better.

Weinstein had no desire to stop his behavior, he could pay money to keep groups happy.
The state of the hierarchy of the left is absolutely ridiculous, pisses me off.

The guy is mostly an independent. The closest we've ever had or will ever get and is hated by so many because he's the first one not owned by donors and lobbyists and media works for those types.

The guy is mostly an independent. The closest we've ever had or will ever get and is hated by so many because he's the first one not owned by donors and lobbyists and media works for those types.

I fell for the media portrayal of him early on, and in all honesty still think he acts like a jackass sometimes, but you're right. He is an (R) in letter only. When you take an unbiased look at his actions (not on Twitter, that's just white noise,) you see a true political independent - he marches to the beat of his own drum, period. It's refreshing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT