POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not sure the Sheriff knows much. Would bet FBI knows a lot more and are not conveying to him.

The sheriff would know if his people were the first to respond. The FBI may know more after that but the locals were first to respond correct?
They almost always know more than they are letting on. They are probably investigating some things, which is probably why a lot of stuff isn't being let out yet.

However, the FBI all but confirming multiple people were involved is pretty big. And these people may be in other parts of the world. Crazy, crazy shit.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
He had plans to survive and escape - sheriff confirmed but also said he could not let them know how they know.

Sheriff Lombardo has also, many times, explained that he knows more but can't let media know bc it's an ongoing investigation and he doesn't want to deter possible accomplices from coming forward or messing anything like that up. He's mentioned radicalization and accomplices - pretty sure it isn't just a psychopath loner.

Reactions: screwduke1
One interesting thing I thought the sheriff said was that he started buying most of his guns October of last year. One month before the election.

Reactions: FusterCluck
He had plans to survive and escape
Seems like that would've been awfully hard to do all by himself.

I think @Bill Derington was correct in saying that he must have been expecting others to show up.

He had that many guns and ammo in his hotel room, and he planned to escape and survive? Had to have had others involved.

One interesting thing I thought the sheriff said was that he started buying most of his guns October of last year. One month before the election.

The issue with this is until Nov 8 no one had reason to believe Trump would win.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Media content meetings everywhere:

"How are we coming on the those stories of the survivors at the hospitals? Do any of them hate Trump and want to blame Republicans?"

"Not really, a couple even struggled to stand to greet...."

"Ok, anything on Russia?"

No. The reporter said there was increase in purchases last October .........

The sheriff replied they were looking into that lead and thought it may play into something.

However it wasn't clear exactly what the reporter stated fully, and the Sheriff's response was almost to say "you're onto something but I can't say it".

No. The reporter said there was increase in purchases last October .........

The sheriff replied they were looking into that lead and thought it may play into something.

However it wasn't clear exactly what the reporter stated fully, and the Sheriff's response was almost to say "you're onto something but I can't say it".

I’m guessing the Sheriff was hinting at Election Day.
Sounds like he was letting the reporter know he was getting “warm”.

I’m guessing the Sheriff was hinting at Election Day.
Sounds like he was letting the reporter know he was getting “warm”.

I wouldnt disagree with you except as I said before, no one had reason to believe Trump would seriously win.

And politically in October a lot of things happened like fireworks leading up to the election!

Edit: Quick google search and the 3rd debate was in Las Vegas......now I wish I could find video of that interaction to see if his exact question was based on that.

Last edited:
As much as I loathe Conspiracy Theorists, I really want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes. I just swallowed the red pill.
We've had this conversation on the other thread but the longer this goes the more it points to something a lot deeper than we could have imagined.

Trying to limit time on Twitter. Blown away by how many Dems are morons.

Dems keep pushing for gun control. Yes, the people who know the least about guns and have the worst cities for violent crime. That's who we should listen to.

Dems: The GOP has blood on their hands and are endorsing gun crime.

Okay, so by that measure, Dems get to own all murders, rapes and hit and runs by illegals and all Muslim violence.

I think Paddock was one person probably in a group of domestic terrorists. Pretty terrifying, really. Hopefully they already know who else is involved in this group before they do something else.

As much as I loathe Conspiracy Theorists, I really want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes. I just swallowed the red pill.
I have a feeling when they release the motive and results from all the investigations, its going to be something truly shocking that may shake the US to its core.

There is obviously something big going on here. With all the planning and all the weapons involved. Maybe a domestic terrorist cell?

They are digging deep into his finances already. His first big hit in real estate netted 2M in profit. His home in Mesquite was bought and paid for in cash as Paddock bragged of gamboling millions per year and this much cash for a purchase was nothing.

I mean, this dude was set!

I wouldnt disagree with you except as I said before, no one had reason to believe Trump would seriously win.

And politically in October a lot of things happened like fireworks leading up to the election!

Edit: Quick google search and the 3rd debate was in Las Vegas......now I wish I could find video of that interaction to see if his exact question was based on that.

He may have bought a weapon in October that was used, but that doesn’t mean he bought the bulk of them in October, or that he started planning this in October 2016.

He may have bought a weapon in October that was used, but that doesn’t mean he bought the bulk of them in October, or that he started planning this in October 2016.
Just heard 33 guns bought in last year (since Oct 2016). So not all bought in Oct, but the bulk of his stockpile was purchased in the last year.

When the video is released watch it. I'm telling you there is a lead going back to October 2016, but I couldn't hear it clearly and the sheriff was absolutely like "hey your on to something that I can say yes too but can't discuss"

That was very telling.......and with the debate last year in Vegas if this was political and Trump was very saddened from what he knows, man!

Also, there is too much global talk to think it's "just" domestic IF it turns out to be terrorist/ISIS type of a deal.

That second window thing is a joke right? I've seen video today 10x and only 1 window is busted. Pretty sure with it being a criminal investigation they both would still be busted.

Anyone curious what they do to that room the shooter stayed in? No way that gets checked out to a guest without them changing the number on it. That should be turned into a broom closet.

Krazy, the second window was busted. There was a pic from today of Air Force one lifting off behind Mandalay Bay, and clear as day you can see the 2 busted windows.

Also, Cam Newton impressed with female reporters football knowledge - sexist.

Not sexist.

There is not a woman alive whose opinion I value when it comes to sports. You can pretend and get the role and talk like you know but most men see through it.

We sure as hell see through women who were placed there for eye candy and couldn't tell you who won he Super Bowl five years ago.

There is not a woman alive whose opinion I value when it comes to sports. You can pretend and get the role and talk like you know but most men see through it.

We sure as hell see through women who were placed there for eye candy and couldn't tell you who won he Super Bowl five years ago.

I watch a lot of baseball and Jess Mendoza is very solid. I think Tracy Wolfson does a good job on the sideline in NFL games.

Outside of them, I can't think of another prominent female doing sports that isn't there for eye candy.

Ok I must have missed it I guess. Was there guns there too? I mean with them thinking he would escape how would a 2nd window be necessary?

I only ask because he would have had to bust both, at this point, without any alarm of broken windows signaling them to the rooms? That's odd.

Ok I must have missed it I guess. Was there guns there too? I mean with them thinking he would escape how would a 2nd window be necessary?

I only ask because he would have had to bust both, at this point, without any alarm of broken windows signaling them to the rooms? That's odd.

From the drawings I've seen, the 2 windows provided distinctly different lines of sight to the venue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT