POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's what I thought. It will be amusing to read his social media. I would bet that this guy is a lot like the baseball shooter except this guy was VERY prepared.
Yup, was clearly planned for months, maybe even years.

Leaves out 18 killed at U TX tower shootings in 1966.

Yeah, I wondered why I didn't see that on there.

There is no solution to any of this mess. I know 24/7 media coverage sure doesn't help. It just encourages the next nut to want to be famous.

No one has a crystal ball to see future crimes. This isn't Minority Report. There's just no way to prevent this.

Leaves out 18 killed at U TX tower shootings in 1966.
Also leaves out the 3000 killed by Islamic terrorists on 9/11, and the 241 killed in the Beirut bombing. Leaves out several airplanes brought down by terrorists bombs as well.

We need people to stop killing with guns and go the peaceful, civilized route of Timothy McVeigh.

Reactions: angryram
marshawn.0.png
Guy is a clown who contributes hardly nothing to society other than being good at football. Forgive us if we could care less what he thinks.

Way to be tolerant and paint with a broad brush. This would be considered racist if said about rap music and the majority of their fan base.

Her type just kills me. They accuse everyone they think is against them of being heartless racists, and in one post show how heartless and racist they are.

Last edited:
Was listening to Rush on the way to work. A guy from Louisville called in. He said I find it fascinating that the FBI can conclude Paddock had no connections to ISIS in barely 12 hours, but are 9 months in and counting and can't rule out Russian collusion.

I really think we are at the point in this country where God needs to be vigorously embraced. Can you imagine if once a week there was a discussion about all these emotions that mankind has and people understood that EVERYONE has these feelings, YOU are not alone; and there is a way to deal with it.

God made us in His image to love the way He loves us and we must do things to show God's glory. And we will always fall short b/c as humans we are EXTREMELY flawed. Every one of us. But each and every one of us has the spirit of God in us. Coupled with the sinful nature of man it is a soul.
Corny? yes Cheesy ok? But 50 ****ing people just got butchered today. I'd say we need to do something drastic in AMerica b/c it is really hurting. The answer btw is not to trust people, the answer is to trust God.

My point is we are not alone, we are here not to satisfy our sinful desires/lusts or be self righteous. Just be still and love like God loves his creation which is us

You coming out the closet bud?

How about tell me the last time this dude even talked to his brother. They live on opposite sides of the country. What's he gonna say "well, he finally did it, he said he was gonna shoot up a bunch of Trumpers someday but I didn't believe him"? Who gives a shit what his brother thinks, he knows no more about this guy's motives or mindset at the time than anyone else does. Just had the same mother.

What was he suppose to do? stand there and maybe get shot?
Nope, he'll make them eat those words though. Bet good money that someone has already written a song for him about it. Of course the money will go to charity. Off hand I'd say it will be an anti-gun tune that also takes a shot at Trump. You have to think stupid to get into the mind of a liberal.

You know how many liberals keep going nuts about the need to label this a terrorist attack? A ton. You know how many people are trying to say it's not a terrorist attack? ZERO, YOU DUMB MOTHER EFFERS!

They try to claim that white people refuse to call something a terrorist attack if they're white. NO ONE DOES THAT.

But hey, it's the left and I expect the worst from these people.

NRA of course is getting attacked again by the left like it always does. Because NRA members are totally the ones doing this.

One liberal writer posted some article about how the NRA spent a lot of money in the 2016 election. Um, of course they did. The Democrat Party candidate was adamantly against the second amendment.

Interesting that a guy kills people and it's about the gun and "white ppl."
Muslim kills people and the same ppl never claim Islam is the problem. Their concern is 'Islamophbia.'

Last post for the day but why was his facebook gone in a flash? Why can no one find any of his social media?

And it's incredible how the left can hijack the narrative and deflect. A guy shoots up a crowd of white country music fans and it's about gun control; not about how insane the left is or rhetoric. it's almost as if they made sure as little info was out there as possible to avoid the Scalise stuff.

Last post for the day but why was his facebook gone in a flash? Why can no one find any of his social media?

And it's incredible how the left can hijack the narrative and deflect. A guy shoots up a crowd of white country music fans and it's about gun control; not about how insane the left is or rhetoric. it's almost as if they made sure as little info was out there as possible to avoid the Scalise stuff.
haha what if he had a bunch of political views and mark zuckerberg just hit ctrl alt del on his profile.

How about tell me the last time this dude even talked to his brother. They live on opposite sides of the country. What's he gonna say "well, he finally did it, he said he was gonna shoot up a bunch of Trumpers someday but I didn't believe him"? Who gives a shit what his brother thinks, he knows no more about this guy's motives or mindset at the time than anyone else does. Just had the same mother.
No shi! Facebook is my only means of knowing what my siblings are doing or thinking and thankfully I have not seen anything other than the typical see what their kids are doing or other dramatic BS that women love to post on a daily basis. Other than that, if they were planning the worst mass shooting in American history I would not have a freaken clue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT