POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not only that... these tolerant folk who are supposed to be well... tolerant. Yet they love telling everyone what's best, even if it's just how you order your steak.

Your opinion is well done steak is the best?

Well I say that's the worst possible way. Fact.

Can't even have a steak without some of these people telling you why it's wrong.

Perfectly said, JStaff

Reactions: JStaff2187
Not only that... these tolerant folk who are supposed to be well... tolerant. Yet they love telling everyone what's best, even if it's just how you order your steak.

Your opinion is well done steak is the best?

Well I say that's the worst possible way. Fact.

Can't even have a steak without some of these people telling you why it's wrong.

Hugh Heffner couldnt even die without the far left bitching about where hes being buried.

@JohnKBA, Just saw I left out an important word in my earlier post. I edited it for clarification. Hopefully it makes much more sense now.

The point is, the way I understood it, Hannity isn't planning to be combative. He's wanting to allow them to speak and say whatever it is that's on their mind without challenging them.

He's not inviting them on so he try to prove that they're wrong or make them look bad. He's inviting them to give them a platform that offers a dialogue and not just a pointless gesture (kneeling). That way, they can sit down and actually explain to the entire country why they're doing what they're doing, and what they expect to accomplish.

Watched a Finnish cop show on TV last night: one of the cops quoted a stat that Somalis make up 2% of the Finnish population but are responsible for 12x the violent crime stats of native Finns.

Reactions: screwduke1
@JohnKBA, Just saw I left out an important word in my earlier post. I edited it for clarification. Hopefully it makes much more sense now.

The point is, the way I understood it, Hannity isn't planning to be combative. He's wanting to allow them to speak and say whatever it is that's on their mind without challenging them.

He's not inviting them on so he try to prove that they're wrong or make them look bad. He's inviting them to give them a platform that offers a dialogue and not just a pointless gesture (kneeling). That way, they can sit down and actually explain to the entire country why they're doing what they're doing, and what they expect to accomplish.

Yeah, I understand. I'd actually like to see something like this. Whatever message these guys are trying to get across has become totally muddled.

1506690123357.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT