POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed, which is why I went with Rodgers. He may not have *quite* the zip that BF did, but he hits what's he is aiming at.

And that's coming from a Favre fan. I haven't watched the game the same since he retired, well, the last time that was for good. But he was fun to watch.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Sounds like Trump is using the Malcolm X playbook now that you mention it.

I see the conservative snowflakes are feeling triggered again.
You are projecting buttercup. But yes, he is using the backlash to his advantage which is not good for us as a whole.

The GOP tax plan is the biggest case of sabotage I have ever seen. Increasing the lowest bracket from 10% to 12%, even though they are increasing the standard deduction, is terrible from an optics perspective. Likewise, reducing the top end from 39 to 35 just looks terrible on paper when you compare

Sweet Jesus... if you are going to lower anything, make sure you don't lower the top end by more basis points as the bottom end.

The GOP tax plan is the biggest case of sabotage I have ever seen. Increasing the lowest bracket from 10% to 12%, even though they are increasing the standard deduction, is terrible from an optics perspective. Likewise, reducing the top end from 39 to 35 just looks terrible on paper when you compare

Sweet Jesus... if you are going to lower anything, make sure you don't lower the top end by more basis points as the bottom end.

There really is no other explanation other than the fact they're trying to blatantly undercut tax reform before it even gets started.

The only hope I have is the reports are bullshit. If not, say goodbye to any hope of tax reform.

I'm really surprised that they found a way to surprise me. Here I though Ryan would be undermining tax reform behind the scenes, but he just pulled his pants down in front of everyone and took a shit right on the White House steps.

The only possible explanation other than sabotage is this is a bargaining chip they inserted for Democrats in order to allow them to claim they didn't want tax reform but fought to get a better deal for the middle class and remove the rate increase.

Reactions: screwduke1
DKoYEz5UIAE7sFq.jpg:large

Reactions: KingOfBBN and blubo
Why the hell would Republicans want to blow up tax reform other than to stick it to Trump? So tired if some of these jackass traitors on the right. Which is why we need a Trump man from Alabama, Judge Moore and not a McConnell man in Strange.

Why the hell would Republicans want to blow up tax reform other than to stick it to Trump? So tired if some of these jackass traitors on the right. Which is why we need a Trump man from Alabama, Judge Moore and not a McConnell man in Strange.
Hoping Moore wins as well.

*member when ex gov beshear was featured on election night at that weird lil diner with like 6 people talking bout healthcare? lmao. That was an odd choice. sorry, I jus think the beshears are some of the worst politicians in my lifetime. meaning they are horrible liars and speakers.

First and foremost a proud Republican and democrat and mostly an American. Liar? He told the truth he is bought and paid for by the highest bidder. Mostly American. ha ha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT