How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DKW7dagWsAExVcL.jpg

Double down NFL. Please double down and watch what the power of the consumer does to your league.

Well it looks like they are. The London game had a MASSIVE amount of players from both sides kneeling. If the NFL and players continue w/this, then they will lose a fan of 50 years. I will not support a franchise or entity that disrespects the the country I fought and served for a quarter century and watch them get cheered by the media. ENOUGH, GOOD BYE and SEE YOU LATER!
Yes, they all have the right to sit, kneel, bend or flip the bird and I have the right to say you suck, you're ill informed and I'll no longer support your brand by watching, attending or following any of your games.

This NFL situation makes me definitely feel like a civil war is coming. Anti American leftists are way too emboldened, and a lot of people are fed up with it. I don't see how this doesn't get ugly at some point.

Look at what happened with Tebow. He was ridiculed and mocked.

Ridiculed and mocked by the cultural elite yet is warmly embraced by the vast majority of the American public. The media took a guy that was hated by the majority of people outside the state of Florida and turned him into a sympathetic figure. Anecdotally I know I disliked the guy but now that I know who he is and what he stands for I think he's great for the face of college football.

In today's society, we will compromise our convictions to embrace the fad of the day and prefer to be liked by all than to stand on principle. I've told my kids a thousand times over I'd rather go to my grave being called a bad name but nobody will ever get the chance to label me a moral coward. Treat people with dignity and respect but never allow yourself to be bullied into a point of view that violates your core convictions. That more than anything is the fight that's occurring before our very eyes and the President, warts and all, has my backing on this one!

I heard they rose for the Britain anthem. Maybe they should all just say there?

This country has more freedom than anywhere else in the world, but the far left would have you think this country is like North Korea actually is. Mind boggling how ignorant people can be. And even worse when they become famous.

Reactions: Anthony B
Overall I think Trump (ad a shitton of Americans) enjoy seeing a light shone on the bottom line: there are some people here that don’t like America, it’s history, and what it stands for.

For the longest time Obama and H types would wear a pin, call themselves patriots etc but it’s obvious they hate the place. Their actions dictated that.

We’re moving to a place where those who hate it are having to show their cards and I for one thank that big beautiful orange man for catalyzing it.
exactly, thanks for posting that, but you know, maybe five or six people understood what you said.

Have a heard a few local libs argue the national anthem should be cut from games. What's the point, they say? It's outdated and divisive, so just cut it out.

They took the pledge of allegiance out of schools, yes? Pretty sure that was done before I left HS a long time ago.

We've (culturally) been downplaying America for well over a decade now, and it's kind of sad, tbh. We will get exactly what we want - fractured European POS "country". I'd argue it's already here, but still plenty of room for us to fall.

Never happening. Salaries will keep climbing.
I'm talking about the other parts. Where the liberal media is now attempting to equate standing for the anthem as an endorsement for Trump. Then the other guy saying they'll eventually equate it with endorsing white supremacy. No way they're that far gone, but you never really know. They're already doing it with a lot of things.

Reactions: qwesley
Lol the left isn't gonna do anything. Unless right wingers start shooting random people there will be no armed conflict.
you believing that is more reason for me to believe it will happen. I respect your posts but you are the most obvious closet lib I've ever seen. If trump were indicted tomorrow on "hate speech" and locked up you would rationalize it. That's just my opinion.

Mofos are doing me a favor anyways. I'm a Redskins fan. The only satisfaction I get is the chance(s) to celebrate a win over Dallas.

Reactions: JohnKBA
you believing that is more reason for me to believe it will happen. I respect your posts but you are the most obvious closet lib I've ever seen. If trump were indicted tomorrow on "hate speech" and locked up you would rationalize it. That's just my opinion.

It was tongue in cheek.

There are over 350 million people in this country. The number of dyed in the wool whack jobs on the fringes of both sides combined numbers in the thousands.

I'm going to assume you know what critical mass means. Do the math.

Listen, people who follow trump will take his side so the ratings/ticket sales may not truly hit until next year.

What these athletes need to do is use their platform to breed patriotism and all stand for this week just to show the president to mind his own business because the are patriots.

It won't happen, but that's because grown men need to act like spoiled brats.

Think about this. Players kneeled for the US national anthem but rose for the British one. You know, God Save the Queen! Does anyone not see the irony in this?? An anthem and country that was one of the most imperial dynastic countries ever, that embraced and promoted the slave trade, that colonized and in many instances enslaved millions of others, gets the respect of idiot NFL players. You can't make this up!

Listen, people who follow trump will take his side so the ratings/ticket sales may not truly hit until next year.

What these athletes need to do is use their platform to breed patriotism and all stand for this week just to show the president to mind his own business because the are patriots.

It won't happen, but that's because grown men need to act like spoiled brats.

Especially rich men.

I'm talking about the other parts. Where the liberal media is now attempting to equate standing for the anthem as an endorsement for Trump. Then the other guy saying they'll eventually equate it with endorsing white supremacy. No way they're that far gone, but you never really know. They're already doing it with a lot of things.
Can see it coming a mile away. Mob mentality.

Obviously because Tim Thomas is a racist.

<sarcasm intended>

Also, fvck the Bruins.

I forgot you were Canadian so you're required to love hockey. I'm a hockey fan myself which makes about five of us in the state of Kentucky.

Who's your team?

I forgot you were Canadian so you're required to love hockey. I'm a hockey fan myself which makes about five of us in the state of Kentucky.

Who's your team?

Sadly the Leafs. Not a single trip to the cup finals in my lifetime. It's pathetic.

They look to be on the rise though. Auston Matthews is a star.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT