Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

using kids for propaganda is a favorite for the left

stranger-danger-657454.jpg

"Hey kid, come say what I tell you to and you can have this bag of candies."

I may just be getting old and cranky but I think our culture is at a Tipping Point. Too many of the wrong people have been producing too many offspring. You cannot have a breeding population with low IQs producing five six children each while smart people have one child or less. It starts to manifest itself into what we're seeing now.

I may just be getting old and cranky but I think our culture is at a Tipping Point. Too many of the wrong people have been producing too many offspring. You cannot have a breeding population with low IQs producing five six children each while smart people have one child or less. It starts to manifest itself into what we're seeing now.

True. But the even bigger problem is social media. Used to in cities not named Los Angeles and New York City, these type of people found themselves outnumbered and more often than not were afraid to speak out in fear of appearing... well, stupid.

Social media gives these low IQ folk a meeting place. You get 5,000 in a group... suddenly that person feels they have at least 4,999 people that will have their back. Not to mention they can remain anonymous. Throw in the fact that places like Facebook, twitter, etc. promote the lefts ideology and censor those who oppose it... All of this brings them out of the wood work.

No, you aren't wrong. I started feeling this way around 2005 or so and I was supposed to be young, naive and idealistic then.

Things already tipped a long time ago imho; we are basically just holding on to the reins screaming, without any way to hit the breaks.

True. But the even bigger problem is social media. Used to in cities not named Los Angeles and New York City, these type of people found themselves outnumbered and more often than not were afraid to speak out in fear of appearing... well, stupid.

Social media gives these low IQ folk a meeting place. You get 5,000 in a group... suddenly that person feels they have at least 4,999 people that will have their back. Not to mention they can remain anonymous. Throw in the fact that places like Facebook, twitter, etc. promote the lefts ideology and censor those who oppose it... All of this brings them out of the wood work.

It sure allows for flash mobs to steal and organize a spontaneous protest quickly. I am not on Twitter because too many morons are.

Reactions: JStaff2187
I'm divorced so home schooling is probably not an option. Ive talked to my ex about this and she's wanted to move to Bullitt Co so this will probably speed that up. I'm pretty sure the school system there will be a big improvement over the joke that is most of JCPS.

Bullitt County is ok, that is where I am currently. There is no bussing which is great. The teachers are all local which is also good, but the with local out here comes Trailor parks! And man I try my hardest not to judge anyone ever and they make it real hard at times!

That said if my wife pushes much harder we may end up home schooling.

He even knows it was that bad. Whipped out the 9/11 card, the minority card and the we're all immigrants card.

DUDE YOU HAVE NO FN CULTURE DUDE YOU ARE FN WHITE DUDE YOU HAVE NO CULTURE!!!!

Worst MNF crew ever? I'd almost rather be still at home without power. Beth Mowins play-by-play, Rex Ryan color commentator and this guy on the sidelines...

lmao

Great name, tho. Dipp. Love it.

Man. He is grabbing the Republican establishment right by the pussy.

I'm very uncomfortable with this strategy. The only people in Washington I hate more than the establishment Rs are the establishment Ds. Up to this point, the Ds have never shown any indication of being anything other than a party united in radical leftist ideology. I'm very concerned he's going to get too comfortable with them.

Hopefully he remembers what got him in the White House.

Edit: I may have read that wrong. Is he hitting the states with the Senators? Or rallying in states that currently have Democrat senators?

Trump is also hosting a tax reform dinner tonight. Six Senators will be in attendance; three Republicans, three Democrats.

The three Democrats are all moderates, chose not to sign Schumer's tax reform demands letter from a few months back, are up for reelection and from states that Trump won bigly -- Indiana, North Dakota, West Virginia.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
At least we now know why he got the job.

SIAP, but Jemele Hill went all in last night on twitter and called Trump and those around him white supremacists.
Is Disney sabotaging ESPN on purpose? Cord cutters(white conservatives) are killing them and they double down on diversity for diversity's sake?

Trump is doing what he needs to do on tax reform. He is not going to get full partisan support from the GOP so put pressure on the Moderate Dems who needs his voters to keep their comfortable jobs in Washington. Frankly, just me speaking, they can vote for it and would still not get my vote. Their track record since he was elected is all I need to know about their true intentions. Its not about helping us. Its about keeping their money and power. F them all!

The $20T debt is just another reminder how pathetic Bush and Obama were along with the Congress. Anyone who thinks that debt ever comes down are fooling themselves. Trump could cut everything he can find and Congress will find a way to pass debt ceilings to eternity to pay for all their "stuff".

Hillary is just a reflection of her base. Blame all their woes on everyone else and take no accountability for their actions.

[laughing]Civil Rights movement be damned. We have come full circle. Screw the content of your character. Color and gender are all that matters...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT