POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can bet Soros is 100% behind all of it. The left need chaos and violence.

Anything to stop Trumps agenda
Soros owns most of Washington DC and would destroy their lives and career if they even thought about bringing him down.

Problem is you take him out and someone will be right behind him to keep it going.

I'll bet 1,000 fuzz dollars you'll have lefties dressed up like neo Nazis trying to incite violence in Lexington.
I'm still standing by this opinion.

Not to say there qweren't actual Nazi shitsticks there... BUT... We all saw the pics of the Nazi "characters" dressed as Hitler and in brown shirts grandstanding for pic ops prior to the fighting... what we did not see were those same flashy actors bursting a single grape in the fracas. I find it very odd that a white supremacist, willing to go to a hate rally in full-on Nazi garb, didn't want to break a nail.

Then you consider the same guy who organized the Occupy Wall Street movement also organized this UniteTheRight rally... yeah, that shit smells fishy to me, too.

By the end, Trump will have his 25% of his core supporters like those on here and that's it. Like he said, he could kill someone and they would support him and make excuses. But If he thinks he can lead the country with 75% of the country against him, good luck with that.

Violence of the antifa huh? I didn't realize they were the ones who ran over protestors or want to rid the country of non-white people. I love the spin though! Broken windows equals dead protestors. The logic of the right is flawed. Continue to make excuses for racists and bigots. Enablers.

Interesting. So that's exactly how it's going down in Lexington. The city leaders created an issue where there previously was not. Like LFUCG said, we have received no complaints. Enter Mayor Gray, and all the sudden boy it's a hot button issue, cable news networks are in town, lunatic fringe groups are coming to march, etc. Gd ridiculous that elected members of a community would basically sell out their city to push political nonsense like this.

We need ADULTS, man. Real adults.
It's almost as if they're purposely telling the police to stand down and inviting white supremacists and Antifa to come to town and brawl it out for the day.

Then the liberal media can champion the Antifa fascists for bravery and righteousness.

They'll also put all the blame on the white supremacists, exposing what vile, hateful scum they are, and then spend days fear mongering, somehow connecting them to Trump.

DHXXArQXcAILNmp.jpg

I'm still standing by this opinion.

Not to say there qweren't actual Nazi shitsticks there... BUT... We all saw the pics of the Nazi "characters" dressed as Hitler and in brown shirts grandstanding for pic ops prior to the fighting... what we did not see were those same flashy actors bursting a single grape in the fracas. I find it very odd that a white supremacist, willing to go to a hate rally in full-on Nazi garb, didn't want to break a nail.

Then you consider the same guy who organized the Occupy Wall Street movement also organized this UniteTheRight rally... yeah, that shit smells fishy to me, too.

A group known for doing this at Trump rallies and busing in protesters and using interns as protesters, is above setting that up? I don't think so.

When you read DNC leaks, they're very clear about their intent to deceive people with BS like this. A guy who voted Obama and did "occupy" is certainly not a Trump supporter.

By the end, Trump will have his 25% of his core supporters like those on here and that's it. Like he said, he could kill someone and they would support him and make excuses. But If he thinks he can lead the country with 75% of the country against him, good luck with that.

Violence of the antifa huh? I didn't realize they were the ones who ran over protestors or want to rid the country of non-white people. I love the spin though! Broken windows equals dead protestors. The logic of the right is flawed. Continue to make excuses for racists and bigots. Enablers.
Idiot and hypocrite in Chief you are.

Interesting. So that's exactly how it's going down in Lexington. The city leaders created an issue where there previously was not. Like LFUCG said, we have received no complaints. Enter Mayor Gray, and all the sudden boy it's a hot button issue, cable news networks are in town, lunatic fringe groups are coming to march, etc. Gd ridiculous that elected members of a community would basically sell out their city to push political nonsense like this.

We need ADULTS, man. Real adults.

Mayor Gray wants to move up in the Democratic Party, he needs to make a name for himself. He's doing that at the expense of his constituents.

First, the public wanted this memorial to be moved because it celebrated Lee's role with the Confederacy, an army formed primarily for the continuation and legitimization of slavery.

Second, Lee could have not taken up arms at all, that seems a pretty easy way to not fight your fellow Virginians. Instead, he fought, and led, an army dedicated to the preservation of slavery.

Third, Lee himself opposed Confederate monuments stating that such memorabilia would continue to divide the nation. If you want to honor that part of his legacy, it seems you would support the removal of his statue donned in Confederate uniform.

But this argument is less about the statue, more about the fact that white nationalists and Nazis are so incensed on keeping memorials honoring segregation, racism, slavery, and oppression of minorities. The 'changing of history' argument is a hollow one, as removing these memorials is finally confronting history.
I'm all for taking down the monuments. I, like Lee, don't think we should honor Confederate generals. However, I think we should have Confederate musuems to teach the history of the Civil War. I don't think we should erase that from our history.

Lee is a complicated figure in history. He was anti-slavery and anti-secession. He fought for the Confederacy because Virginia seceded. His position was he was going to fight for whichever side Virginia was on. Does all this make Lee a great man and champion of racial equality? No, but the Civil War history isn't exactly as cut and dry as people want to think.

Last edited:
In the video below there are several officers along the side walk as the driver passes by, after plowing into dozens of people, and they don't even take a second look or even think twice about it. Needless to say, he was impossible to miss.

We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.

The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

They are beating people all over the Country Cardkilla, they are hellbent on preventing people from expressing their right to protest or even speak. You don't have to agree with what someone says, but the Constitution provides everyone that right.

The neo nazi's are horrible,vile, digusting people, no one is making excuses for them. However, the antifa and likeminded leftist groups are vile, as is their behavior.
Why can you not see that?

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and IdaCat
In the video below there are several officers along the side walk as the driver passes by, after plowing into dozens of people, and they don't even take a second look or even think twice about it. Needless to say, he was impossible to miss.

We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.

The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

Sounds like some people need to lose their jobs.

They are beating people all over the Country Cardkilla, they are hellbent on preventing people from expressing their right to protest or even speak. You don't have to agree with what someone says, but the Constitution provides everyone that right.

The neo nazi's are horrible,vile, digusting people, no one is making excuses for them. However, the antifa and likeminded leftist groups are vile, as is their behavior.
Why can you not see that?
He doesn't want to. Doesn't fit his agenda.

You seem to be operating under the assumption that only one group can be evil. 2 groups with evil ideologies and tactics are both evil. The white supremacists that were marching in Charlottesville are evil. Like you said someone was killed because of them. However, that doesn't mean ANTIFA is a group that should be celebrated. They're evil too. It's really not that difficult to understand that the two groups that showed up in Charlottesville represent the worst parts of this country. You're acting like what happened in Charlottesville happened in a vacuum totally ignoring the other events that have happened in this country. The reality is that political violence like this has been going on for a while now with evil groups on both sides.

I'm all for taking down the monuments. I, like Lee, don't think we should honor Confederate generals. However, I think we should have Confederate musuems to teach the history of the Civil War. I don't think we should erase that from our history.

Lee is a complicated figure in history. It was anti-slavery and anti-secession. He fought for the Confederacy because Virginia seceded. His position was he was going to fight for whichever side Virginia was on. Does all this make Lee a great man and champion of racial equality? No, but the Civil War history isn't exactly as cut and dry as people want to think.
What would you do with the Jefferson Davis monument in Kentucky?

lmaooooo WHAT. Can't be real.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
What would you do with the Jefferson Davis monument in Kentucky?
I would leave that up. That isn't a statue in the middle of a street. From my understanding the Jefferson Davis Site provides information on who Jefferson Davis was and explains a lot about him, which is what we should do with Confederate statues/monuments. To me, that's different than a statue of a Confederate in the middle of a street. Those aren't really educating anyone other than perhaps a paragraph or two about the individual.

First, the public wanted this memorial to be moved because it celebrated Lee's role with the Confederacy, an army formed primarily for the continuation and legitimization of slavery.

Second, Lee could have not taken up arms at all, that seems a pretty easy way to not fight your fellow Virginians. Instead, he fought, and led, an army dedicated to the preservation of slavery.

Third, Lee himself opposed Confederate monuments stating that such memorabilia would continue to divide the nation. If you want to honor that part of his legacy, it seems you would support the removal of his statue donned in Confederate uniform.

But this argument is less about the statue, more about the fact that white nationalists and Nazis are so incensed on keeping memorials honoring segregation, racism, slavery, and oppression of minorities. The 'changing of history' argument is a hollow one, as removing these memorials is finally confronting history.
This is laughable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT