POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one is making excuses for them? Are you serious right now? You guys and your President are giving them so much shade they are thanking the President for backing them. Trying to make moral equivalents between counter protesters (antifa) and Nazis is making excuses for them. There is no middle ground.

Republicans are responsible for this with their hate the past 8 years and putting out legislation that it's ok to run over protestors if they are in the way. Trump has been making racist statements since his b.s. birther crap. He is a bigot and should be called out as such. Seems many Republican leaders are finally understanding just who this guy is and it's not pretty. This is not the 1950s any longer.

And yeah I'm sorry that people don't want to hear racists and bigots spew their hate. KKK has the right to express themselves too but don't expect people to just sit there and listen to their crap.

Watch the Vice documentary and tell me these people are so innocent. They want a race war and to cleanse America of the brown people and Trump is inciting these people to continue. He's doing nothing but tearing this country apart. And he loves it.
Liberals are doing a good job of clensing "brown folk", your words, not mine. See Chicago!

No one is making excuses for them? Are you serious right now? You guys and your President are giving them so much shade they are thanking the President for backing them. Trying to make moral equivalents between counter protesters (antifa) and Nazis is making excuses for them. There is no middle ground.

Republicans are responsible for this with their hate the past 8 years and putting out legislation that it's ok to run over protestors if they are in the way. Trump has been making racist statements since his b.s. birther crap. He is a bigot and should be called out as such. Seems many Republican leaders are finally understanding just who this guy is and it's not pretty. This is not the 1950s any longer.

And yeah I'm sorry that people don't want to hear racists and bigots spew their hate. KKK has the right to express themselves too but don't expect people to just sit there and listen to their crap.

Watch the Vice documentary and tell me these people are so innocent. They want a race war and to cleanse America of the brown people and Trump is inciting these people to continue. He's doing nothing but tearing this country apart. And he loves it.

Please quote an excuse the President or anyone on here has made for neo nazis. Jesus Christ, it's like you are intentionally ignoring what the man is actually saying.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
And there it is.

McAuliffe wanted the violence. He knew he couldn't lawfully violate the #1A and deny assembly, so instead he made sure that the police stood down, purposely allowing Antifa through the barricades to start a fight, giving him a reason to shut the free speech/assembly down.

So, basically, we have a Democrat governor who purposely allowed a riot to take place, just so he could shutdown and infringe on the rights of people who he disagrees with. I didn't say it, the ACLU of VA. did.

DHOPcQGWsAA37kZ

And there it is.

McAuliffe wanted the violence. He knew he couldn't lawfully violate the #1A and deny assembly, so instead he made sure that the police stood down, purposely allowing Antifa through the barricades to start a fight, giving him a reason to shut the free speech/assembly down.

So, basically, we have a Democrat governor who purposely allowed a riot to take place, just so he could shutdown and infringe on the rights of people who he disagrees with. I didn't say it, the ACLU of VA. did.

DHOPcQGWsAA37kZ

Thats exactly what happened

Too bad not a single other Democrat in McAuliffe's inner circle had the moral fortitude to point out that it could potentially get out of hand and innocent people could get seriously injured and/or die. No, no. Silencing hate speech is way more important than protecting/saving innocents.

Too bad not a single other Democrat in McAuliffe's inner circle had the moral fortitude to point out that it could potentially get out of hand and innocent people could get seriously injured and/or die. No, no. Silencing hate speech is way more important than protecting/saving innocents.

I'd say they got what they wanted.

Reactions: moe_schmoe

You are a f^^kin moron

You're preaching to the wrong choir.

They know all this.....they're just fine with it.

Nazis are fine and those who protest them are evil scum....not like those FINE people who protest anything resembling equality or fairness for anyone who is not a white male.

I have said it many times but bears repeating now. Liberals hate this country just as much as ISIS or North Korea, etc. Its time to round up all these alt left people before they destroy this country. First its celebrating killing cops,then its destroying private properties and looting them, then it kidnapping a handicap person and torchering them on facebook because they hate Trump, then its all Trump supporters are racist, then its trying to assassinate republican congressmen at a softball practice, then its celebrities talking about blowing up the White House and having plays about assassinating Trump,now its taking down monuments. Liberals who cheer and support these activities are the enemy and they need to be treated as such.

Yep. You can't be a patriot and be a leftist. What type of patriot protects criminals, burns your flag, tries to assault and silence opposing views, wears masks and destroys cities & do your best to let your country be invaded.

When you have a group who sides with North Korea and Islam over your own nation, you're a POS. No surprise that the left is known for mental illness and radicals.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
You're preaching to the wrong choir.

They know all this.....they're just fine with it.

Nazis are fine and those who protest them are evil scum....not like those FINE people who protest anything resembling equality or fairness for anyone who is not a white male.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

Ha ha

Thanks for that

Let me guess, @cardkilla, @FtCampbellCat, that old man is literally a Nazi and deserved every bit of it? Right?

You see, I can easily say white supremacists are vile scum. Just as I can easily say Antifa are vile scum. You can't. You only see one group of vile scum. You lot are lauding the other group, building them up as heroes fighting the good fight. So, who are actually the vile scum sympathizers among us?

so calling all you liberal communist, when is the constitution itself going to come down? because of who the authors were? you traitors to this country and the left media backed democratic party are already shredding on it. so when does your side call for the removal of the document itself?
The left would absolutely love to see the constitution dismantled. Obama nearly made it happen. And leftists cheered him on.

Pretty sad that the Clinton/Lynch tarmac meeting investigation was re opened by the FBI but the biggest story is about 500 irrelevant morons from Charlottesville.

Clinton and Lynch don't have Comey covering their asses this time.

Bingo!

I said this yesterday, the way the news went at this story so one sided you have to know something else needs to be covered up so the masses don't hear it.

This is it! The strategy is so obvious I just wish a real news network would report the news so we would all know

so calling all you liberal communist, when is the constitution itself going to come down? because of who the authors were? you traitors to this country and the left media backed democratic party are already shredding on it. so when does your side call for the removal of the document itself?

NOW we get to the actual endgame of all of this. Any logical evaluation sees that this is where the road ends.

You said noone can bring up Byrds past because its years ago.

I think thats right if youre talking about the average person. But being a klan member is not the average person.

The other point is the obvious hypocrisy with the media regarding that issue.
I believe what I have said is that it is dishonest to attempt to portray Byrd only as a racist and not acknowledge the rest of his history.

BTW, Byrd resigned from the Klan in 1953.
Five former US Presidents (Harding, Wilson, McKinley, Coolidge and Truman) were klan members...one (McKinley) even had his swearing in done at the White House.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT