POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was referring to your ignorant ass calling him a "mut" [sic], but nice rant anyways
I am a mut too. I am not a pure bread anything. Scottish, Irish, Cherokee, and a few other things that I am not sure of according to my family, and yes, that is me in the picture back when I was mean and nasty.

Last edited:
Exactly! Perfect example of stupid ass people being scared of anything not PC.

GFY jamo!

I really do not care what he or anybody is as long as they identify themselves as American and believe in the ideals originally meant in the constitution. It is quite clear and the words have great meaning if adhered to. If you want to be an American and live this life (which by the way is a good one) then assimilate into our culture and leave yours back where it belongs. If you do not, me and people like me will fight you to our last breath. We are Americans and that says it all.

My bad define what pure blood your president is?

I'm adopted and have no clue of my heritage but I assume to some degree I'm a mut too......you do understand what a mut is right?

My bad define what pure blood your president is?

I'm adopted and have no clue of my heritage but I assume to some degree I'm a mut too......you do understand what a mut is right?
I have no idea what a "mut" is, but i would assume it's just a misspelling of the word "mutt", since only an ignorant POS would use it to refer to a Harvard grad.

How much does it suck to know that someone of a race you consider inferior to your own is actually far smarter and more accomplished than you will ever be?

I have no idea what a "mut" is, but i would assume it's just a misspelling of the word "mutt", since only an ignorant POS would use it to refer to a Harvard grad.

How much does it suck to know that someone of a race you consider inferior to your own is actually far smarter and more accomplished than you will ever be?

Well I couldn't give a shit less bud, and I ain't worried about Obama being smarter than me, or Carson or Rubio or what ever foreign natioanlity or race.

It's cute of you to play English major though, clearly that "t" made it impossible to rationally know what I was saying!

How does it feel to never learn the lesson about following others jumping off a bridge that I'm sure your parents tried like hell to drill in your head, but clearly failed.

mutt
mət/
noun
informal
  1. 1.
    humorousderogatory
    a dog, especially a mongrel.
    "a long-haired mutt of doubtful pedigree"
  2. 2.
    a person regarded as stupid or incompetent.
    "“Do not give me orders, mutt.”"

Really glad this offends your stupid ass!

and surely you see the problem when people sink to the level of calling a sitting POTUS a "mut", no?
Yeah, actually I do, the president of the United States is a prestigious position more than it is a person and it should be respected, however, if the person holding the position is hurting this country, (and Obama is) he/she deserves some criticism. Maybe not mutt, although all three of my dogs are and they are very loyal, it should be merely stated that he is not doing his job and is not at all a good or even (in this case) a decent president.

Good, I guess next you get to explain how many black friends you got to justify calling me a racist. LOL.

If your president isn't fitting of that definition, I'll apologize, but he fits both definitions technically!

HaHa, obvious you are too stupid to address anything except what could potentially bait someone.

Sorry to be the one to educate you that your president is a mutt man, I'm sure it's devastating for you!

12345471_1648983725384823_3718186375304841109_n.jpg

Don't worry the democrats got this! No worries at all, just give up all your guns and be free!!!!

Warrior, seriously? You just almost made me feel bad calling Obama a mutt, yet follow up by saying that he wants to fail at screening the refugees?

What am I missing here?

Warrior, seriously? You just almost made me feel bad calling Obama a mutt, yet follow up by saying that he wants to fail at screening the refugees?

What am I missing here?
I believe what he said about wanting to fundamentally changing America but, as a retired American soldier, I find it hard disrespecting the position of POTUS not necessarily the person. I don't know if that makes sense to you but, it is the only way I can explain it. Furthermore, I have had a few more drinks than normal this evening so, don't blame me. Blame Bicardi.

I hear ya. I feel like he is disrespectful to the position TBH. He is so polarizing that he had a great shot to change America but man did he blow it, and it's only getting worse now that it's time to show his true colors!

Reactions: WettCat
Anyone?.............................................................................................................................................................................crickets.

I'll do it, though I'm not on the left even though probably considered as around here. The idea is a hearts and minds one, that bringing them in lessens the veracity of the ISIS evil America anti-Muslim recruiting pitch. And that it is in keeping with Ameircan values " bring us your tired yearning huddled masses" or that terrorists don't have hide as refugees which may be harder than just coming in on tourist visa.

This is not something I agree with.. we should just give money to Turkey/Lebanon to let them handle it or let Europe figure it out in my opinion.

I'll do it, though I'm not on the left even though probably considered as around here. The idea is a hearts and minds one, that bringing them in lessens the veracity of the ISIS evil America anti-Muslim recruiting pitch. And that it is in keeping with Ameircan values " bring us your tired yearning huddled masses" or that terrorists don't have hide as refugees which may be harder than just coming in on tourist visa.

This is not something I agree with.. we should just give money to Turkey/Lebanon to let them handle it or let Europe figure it out in my opinion.
You have to weigh the benifits (none you mentioned really help at this time) against the possible harm both physical (which would be deadly) and psychological harm (fear and hate) created by all of the problems from what the radicals have done at this point.

Last edited:
Obama to make speech tonight..

Here is a advance copy

"I blame the christians and jews of San Bernadino for what happened this week. The shooters were kind, sweet, loving mooslims and if not for the evil christians and jews, none of this would have happened."

Calling the President a mutt, if nothing else, is pretty distasteful. And I'm no PC policeman.

/ true story.

I don't know why it sticks in my crawl but nary a single mention of a hate crime. Lols I know this was an act of Islamic terrorism and hate crime is *quite* irrelevant I just would like that little cherry on top, sirs.

It gets thrown around for any and all white folks that shoot anyone, this non Wildcat Friend clearly hated Christians and Jews....tack on a posthumous hate crime and prosecute, tia.

France is closing mosques, Obama is blaming the GOP. This is where we are. And the "moderates" are nodding faithfully.

Reactions: warrior-cat

So Harvard grads are off the table? Bush was Yale educated with a MBA form Harvard and he was considered stupid by the left. He was called worse than a "mut".

So Harvard grads are off the table? Bush was Yale educated with a MBA form Harvard and he was considered stupid by the left. He was called worse than a "mut".
This is absolutely true. Bush was called many things and even had his pictures burned. Why is Obama being treated differently?

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
This is absolutely true. Bush was called many things and even had his pictures burned. Why is Obama being treated differently?
Always been so. Just an accepted double standard. Was flipping thru channels last night and Death of a President was on, a fake documentary/alt history deal about a supposed assassination of Bush in 2007. It goes without saying, of course, that a similar movie produced now about Obama would simply cause civilization to shut down.

Accepted dbl standard? It's more or less that they cry the loudest and everyone shuts up, not because the dems are right/wrong people just get sick of it.

Again this is the only reason Trump is killing it because there is a segment, ands it's growing by the day, that are sick and tired of it and want a fighter.

Same thing with jamo and fuzz right here in this thread! Throw BS accusations out because they don't know how to conversate with people that see things differently. If you beat them to the punch with accusations or prove them dead wrong they can't handle it.

Fewer than 300 people killed each year with rifles of any type, but yes, after San Bernardino the number one thing we should do is put restrictions on rifles. Fix everything IMO.

Also, what possible harm could come from banning people on the no-fly list from purchasing guns without due process. I mean, other than the fact that the majority of people on the list aren't actually terrorist suspects. But other than that, what ya got RETHUGLICANS!?!?! HUH?!?! *dealwithitmeme*

Reactions: KY_Kid
"What possible reason do we have to allow someone on a no fly list to have a gun?"

Oh, I don't know. Maybe we shouldn't allow someone's second amendment rights to be randomly abridged without due process because the government put them on a secret list sometimes without obvious reason given. This so called free society is becoming a caricature of itself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT