How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Former Haiti government official shoots himself in the head in Miami-area hotel
A supporter of former Haitian President Michel Martelly, Eberwein served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, better known as FAES. He held the position from May 2012 until February 2015 when he was replaced. He was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

“It’s really shocking,” said Muncheez’s owner Gilbert Bailly. “We grew up together; he was like family.”

Bailly said he last spoke to Eberwein, 50, two weeks ago and he was in good spirits. They were working on opening a Muncheez restaurant in Sunrise, he said.

But it appears that Eberwein had fallen on hard times. An Uber spokesperson confirmed that he worked as a driver for awhile in South Florida.

During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

I hope I'm never called to testify about anything that could be linked to the Clintons or Obama. No telling how I'd kill myself.

I'm sorry but these people are repulsive. I don't care what weirdos like to do in their own homes but doing stuff like this is beyond disgusting and deranged.

Reactions: JStaff2187

If this was an advertisement for some product they would make sure to have a baby of 3-4 different races, but since this about not having kids they make sure all the babies are white...despite the facts the majority white countries have less babies per family then most of the rest of the world

Reactions: KingOfBBN

If this was an advertisement for some product they would make sure to have a baby of 3-4 different races, but since this about not having kids they make sure all the babies are white...despite the facts the majority white countries have less babies per family then most of the rest of the world

I posted this earlier but yeah, people will call you crazy and act like you wear a tinfoil hat but there's anti-white marketing all the time. They push this all the time.

The left are insane. They used to put people like this in an asylum. Now they get encouraged and get a platform and told they're right.
This is like the 60s - and just like then, the left goes way overboard with crazy crap like this that only a fringe of society will support. So they'll lose. They ensure their own marginalization. The funny part is with social media it's easy for them to fool themselves into thinking they have widespread support. Emporor has no clothes kind of stuff.

Ok seriously though... I've read quite a few pages of this thread as of late and I know it sounds "cliche" but OMFG I'm legitimately dumbfounded by some of the utter lunacy is see from the left .
And I'm not like some crazy super right wing conservative. In fact , in college I was (stupidly) a "heavy liberal " not even in the same spectrum anymore

But I mean Jesus Christ it's literally frightening. The thing about not releasing surveillance footage Bc it is "racist " WTF???? Like w the actual Fawkk

The dude who said they couldn't CLEAN FECES and other decrement or spray a hose Bc it would
Be racist / make black people think about being hosed in the 60's??? Just wow

The children can "consent " thing ... the utter and complete hypocrisy... analyzing a hand shake !?! The blatant white hating ... like BLATANT... the Canadian who can say she ... no can scream she hates white people and that is the reason she physically assaulted someone (Bc they're white ) isn't a hate crime ??

Peanut butter and fukkkinnnghg jelly sandwiches are racist ??

I was discussing all this with my wife and I'm genuinely dumbfounded and a bit worried . That people actually believe this way.
The "lady" who is shaming people who like .. ya know ... actual women with vaginas as opposed to
Women (men) with penises ??? The nerve ?? The absolute nerve of someone to be attracted to a biological female as opposed to a man, who had surgery to "look" like a woman, has fake breasts and a shlong .

FFS

Firsthand account of the regret and mental anguish that many of these trannies go through. No surprise how high the suicide rate is for these confused people.

It is quite sad. But it's not the trannies or the minorities etc etc who are making such drastic demands. It's the fat white ugly chick making demands for them.

Hell, the "N word" wasn't always a no no. Until rich white ppl told them to be offended.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31 and JohnKBA
DExjDVbXsAAEBAX.jpg:large

I missed this when it happened but they really did tweet this and then delete it after being called out.

#CNNDirt is trending. Cernovich got people scanning the social media profiles of ppl who had CNN listed on their linkedins. Tons of racists on there especially toward whites. Even have a blck guy laughing about rape and calling someone a "fa...t." But tons of white bashing. He deleted his Twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT